Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Ye...

Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado

There are 1 comment on the Medical Daily story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado. In it, Medical Daily reports that:

In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical Daily.

Dee

Atwater, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Actually, it happened the day before Marijuana was legal in a recreational capacity. Also, the mother found the child eating the cookie, took it away, tossed it into the foliage around the apartment, and then it disappeared completely before the police arrived. And why is a toddler on the front lawn of an apartment complex in winter? I realize there was no snow on the ground, but, it was particularly warm out either. Ground is cold though.. being January and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colorado is Full....Now go Home ! 3 hr CO Rules 4
News Feeling the heat, Boulder looks to bring ice cr... Mon Ban Boulder 3
News Boulder hopes to move Xcel off long-term commit... Jul 24 litesong 2
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Jul 21 Sydna 668
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jul 21 Abudia 1,125
News La Choza expands in Boulder as owner's 'dream i... Jul 15 Kalizar 2
News Colorado Tibetans want to build a center for cu... Jul 14 Preacher Man 7

Boulder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulder Mortgages