Last flood damaged Colorado road re-o...

Last flood damaged Colorado road re-opens

There are 3 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Last flood damaged Colorado road re-opens. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Plenty of people scoffed at Gov. John Hickenlooper's promise that all roads damaged by September flooding would be open by Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Not

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 28, 2013
CDOT-----SKANSKA and another company worked 7 days a week to open it up!! I'm tired of CDOT and HICK taking all the credit!!
From us

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2013
We brought our big toys to your sandbox...we did alot of work in a short time and we hope we eased some of your suffering and leave all of you better off then when we started. We appreciate all of the local people who went above and beyond to make us welcome into your canyon. Thank you
SKANSKA

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Nov 29, 2013
The first poster of this thread did us all a favor by pointing out the great work done by SKANSKA! Many of us did not get to see what was going on over in that part of Lyons. Great work, SKANSKA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boulder, Broomfield counties weigh impact of fr... Tue CO Honkey 1
is Longmont a good place to move (Nov '10) Apr 25 Alexei 15
Who murdered JonBenét Ramsey? Apr 22 robert 2
News Vice President Joe Biden to visit CU-Boulder to... Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Vice President Joe Biden's CU-Boulder visit to ... Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
Boulder: Most Hated City In Rocky Mtn West Apr 19 Donnie 5
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Apr 19 GetBent 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulder Mortgages