Review: Adler Cosmetic & Family Dent ...

Review: Adler Cosmetic & Family Dent - Michael J Adler DDS

Posted in the Boulder Forum

Tracy

Boulder, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Last year I had a lot of work done on my teeth by Dr Adler and all was well. But I recently had a crown done and my experience there was beyond horrible. He had a new assistant who had only worked there a month, who caused more pain than the dentist and had an angry attitude that I have never encountered in a professional environment. Then three days later I developed herpes sores around my mouth on the side they were working on. And I know in my heart of hearts that I did nothing else to get this. So, either him or his assistant did not follow hygenic protocol. I am devastated by this, and want to warn other people of his unsanitary practices.
Michael Adler

Casper, WY

#2 Jul 7, 2013
My thoughts here are that if someone had an issue like this they would directly contact me about their concerns. A herpes out break in an adult on one side of the mouth is generally latent herpes activation from stress, sun damage, sometimes dental work. If you we're to ask any of my employees our office provides the highest level of infection control. In 2009 at the time of your writing this my assistan Kim and Pam had been with me for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boulder Drivers Voted Rudest & Most Arrogant in... 4 hr Not From Boulder 3
News 'I'm gay': Longmont valedictorian gives rejecte... 9 hr All Hail Our Queen 14
News Longmont valedictorian silenced over speech dis... Sun DaveinMass 51
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Sat I been to Redwood 64
News Tyler Gordon, CU-Boulder grad, dies in Yosemite... May 30 mofo80503 1
free tess damm!! (Mar '07) May 26 Nick 72
Boulder police arrest suspected drug dealer on ... May 22 really 4
More from around the web

Boulder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]