Jimmy

Panama City Beach, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2011
What is going on? Yesterday I stopped at Safeway and this fat ass woman is checking out in front of me talking on her iphone and unloading a ton of crab legs, chips and other junk food then proceeds to pay for it with a food stamp card. Now I work my ass off and so does my wife and we cannot afford crab legs, but I guess the taxes I pay go to buy them for lazy bums. Reform the Welfare system NOW !!!!!
so jealous

Astoria, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
stop being a hater
Jimmmy

Panama City, FL

#3 Jun 12, 2012
What is going on? Yesterday I stopped at Safeway and this fat ass woman is checking out in front of me talking on her iphone and unloading a ton of crab legs, chips and other junk food then proceeds to pay for it with a food stamp card. Now I work my ass off and so does my wife and we cannot afford crab legs, but I guess the taxes I pay go to buy them for lazy bums. Reform the Welfare system NOW !!!!!
Kjh

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I don't call that a hater..call it someone who is tired of working their ass off for lazy ass damn people who want to multiply our system with children and of who most don't even know who is thier babies daddy's...shut your legs women if you can't afford a child
forrest

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, i was the grocery store the other day, & there were two fat bitches saying girl im so glad obama is president again! cause girl i got my foodstamps today!! meanwhile im working my ass off while these two fat welfair bitches were living it up on their iphones. fatass pieces of lazy shit! sorriest pieces of shit walking gods green earth!
Detroit Mama

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
EBT, IT'S FREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Crime Blotter: Drunken cowboy Apr 27 Usbdidbdi 1
Health Care - Boulder, CO (Sep '09) Apr 20 Mary 21
Don't Boulder Golden ! Apr 17 Loyal Lab 2
Boulder Drivers Voted Rudest & Most Arrogant in... Apr 15 Bird Watcher 1
News Colorado lake overwhelmed with thousands goldfish Apr 12 Observer 7
Boulder, CO homelessness blog Mar '15 Not a do-gooder 1
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Mar '15 Frack Boulder 59
More from around the web

Boulder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE