reasons to vote for barack obama
Posted in the Boulder Forum
#1 Oct 24, 2012
I honestly can't even think of one.
#2 Oct 29, 2012
Why would anyone want to vote for Obama after learning he was responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans in Libya? Obama pulled security from all of the American Embassies in the Middle East, he denied requests to reinstate security and he lied about knowing that there was increasing violence in Benghazi.
#3 Oct 29, 2012
I can think of many reasons to vote for Barack Obama. Maybe I will share just five!
1) He worked to pass a healthcare plan which will cover everyone regardless of pre-existing conditions. If you don't have any medical problems yet or don't know anyone with any medical problem--just wait, it'll happen. One day you or someone you love will desperately need that coverage.
2) He got us out of Iraq, stopping the stream of soldiers' deaths, while also achieving the primary objective of bringing Bin Laden and many cohorts to justice. Ask yourself--are we better off with those terrorists gone?
3) He kept us from financial devastation. Remember Bush announcing that the financial world as we know it was going to implode unless the government, yes, the government intervened? Obama stopped the catastrophe. There has been a lot of damage to repair but look at how well we are doing relative to the rest of the world. Where would you rather live?
4) American-made cars. Henry Ford symbolized the best of American business innovation and productivity. When Obama helped to keep alive this fundamental American company, he also helped preserve one million jobs throughout the auto industry and helped to keep our car manufacturers competitive and innovative to make the industry proud and prosperous into the future.
5) Equality. Barack Obama truly believes that we all deserve to be treated equally. I am white. I am straight. I am middle class. And I want a leader who believes that people should be judged, not by the color of their skin, or the gender of their partner, or the money in their pocket, but by the "content of their character." Barack Obama embodies this dream. He is a black and white man who helps to slay the prejudice in us all. He's a devout Christian who tentatively crossed the bridge of equality to believe in gay marriage. He is a well-off, highly-educated man who fights for the rights of poor, uneducated women. He is a hard-working, honest, strong, caring leader who will continue to fight steadfastly for me and for you.
#4 Nov 3, 2012
"TODAY, I AM PLEDGING TO CUT THE DEFICIT IN HALF BY THE END OF MY FIRST TERM IN OFFICE," - Barack Obama - Feb. 23, 2009.
Did he cut the deficit in half? Not quite. Obama is the first President to have 4 consecutive TRILLION dollar deficits. Pledge broken.
The Obama administration led us to believe that the stumulis was going to lower the unemployment rate to 5.4% by the end of 2012. It is not even close. It's currently at 7.9%, higher than when Obama became President.
JOE BIDEN SAYS THE MIDDLE CLASS HAS BEEN "BURIED THE LAST FOUR YEARS"
Statement made on 10/2/2012.
Watch the video here: www.youtube.com/watch...
The Census Bureau agrees: MIDDLE CLASS SHRINKS to an ALL-TIME LOW UNDER OBAMA
By Carol Morello, Washington Post. Published: September 12, 2012
"Obamas policies have left us with a shrinking middle class, a $4500 decline in median household income, exploding dependency on Food Stamp Nations constellation of welfare programs, and a painful increase in health care premiums due to ObamaCare."
And dont forget about the doubled gasoline prices!
Earlier this year, the House voted to defeat Obama's 2012 budget 414-0 and the Senate voted it down 99-0. Obama could not even get 1 fellow Democrat to vote for it, and there are good reasons for it.
U.S. trade deficit with China increased under Obama:
-20,583.8 Million dollars when Obama took office in January, 2009
-26,022.6 Million dollars in January, 2012
-28,688.1 Million dollars in August, 2012
The U.S. trade deficit with China grew by 8,105 Million dollars under Obama.
SOURCE:(Bureau of Labor Statistics) http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Don't listen to what Obama says about Romney's economic plan. Among other things, Romney plans to:
*Curtail unfair trade practices with China
*Build stronger economic ties with Latin America
*Increase access to American energy resources
*Stop increases in regulations which makes it more difficult for job creators to create jobs
*Help cut the deficit by reducing non-security discretionary spending by five percent
Read Romney's economic plan for yourself: MittRomney.com/jobsplan It's not what Obama says it is.
#5 Nov 4, 2012
typical response from a red diaper doper baby !!
Add your comments below
|Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont||Thu||Jennifer||10|
|Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T...||Aug 24||Stoned luck aka l...||13|
|Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07)||Aug 23||Cyberrjesus||670|
|The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsay: Watch the Eerie T...||Aug 23||Stoned luck aka l...||16|
|Longmont council to ponder backing state museum...||Aug 22||rogerco||1|
|Justice for JonBenet? A New Look at the Evidenc...||Aug 21||rainbow||7|
|Old evidence at new trial (May '06)||Aug 20||DAD||1,126|
Find what you want!
Search Boulder Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC