Jefferson Academy Charter School - Sh...

Jefferson Academy Charter School - Shame on you!

Posted in the Boulder Forum

Anonymous

Boulder, CO

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I am part of a Parent Group from Greeley. I work at IBM. I experienced the worst situation and horrible experiences with Laura "Lori" Quarnberg! Along with other parents of SP. Needs student at the Middle School. We investigated. This is what we found.

*She worked at Weld School. Most Parents took their students out of her class. Verbal, Psy and Physical Abuse occurred. Students were sent to the Library where a Para-Pro work with the students until the end of the year. With Ms. Quarnberg NO education was experienced. The school system closed the program down so they could get rid of her. Prior, she was transfered around due to parent concerns and other teachers concerns.

St.Vrain Schools - Was terminated with cause. Inappropriate and unprofessional behavior towards students, other teachers, and parents. See Board Meeting April 2010!

Thompson Valley - The same, also constant gossiping, making false allegations against others, did not work with students, and parents would not let their kids near Quarnberg.

Greeley - Terminated with cause! Inappropriate behavior to students, teachers, and parents. Continued with non teaching ( worksheets and drawing pictures instead of working on IEP's. Threated students not to tell parents and others.

SHAME ON YOU FOR HIRING SUCH A DISGRACE. SHE COVERED UP WELL BUT WHEN YOU ARE IN THE NEWS FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR BY A TEACHER TO SPED CHILD OR YOU GET SUED, YOU WILL DESERVE IT. YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN AND YOUR LICENSE FOR CHARTER WITH BE BURNED UP! PARENT GROUP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for pharms May 22 Mshwn 1
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May 21 jena 2
what the hell has happened to COLORADO (Nov '12) May 21 12valvenut 20
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) May 16 Anna Sterling 663
free tess damm!! (Mar '07) May 15 Pam 77
Don't Boulder Golden ! (Mar '15) May 14 NoRespectForYa 14
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont May 13 Jerilynn-C 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulder Mortgages