First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fooled

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Anybody know a Jeffrey franks or Arnold venzor in this area?? I am a CU Boulder parent and was defrauded by them this week in a condo rental scheme.
mercasa

Kaneohe, HI

#3 Oct 27, 2013
fooled wrote:
Anybody know a Jeffrey franks or Arnold venzor in this area?? I am a CU Boulder parent and was defrauded by them this week in a condo rental scheme.
I am doing some research today for a friend who was also scammed by Arnold Venzer here in Hawaii... did you locate him ~ in Dallas area? and didn't find anything on the FBI list.
Contact me at Mericiana Howard at facebook

Would love to hear from you if you had any luck locating him.
nmalae

Aiea, HI

#4 Nov 2, 2013
he is back at it... just received email this morning for condo rental in Hawaii kai. Glad I googled his name before sending any money. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/vac/414616... that's his latest listing on craigslist. Filling out a complaint form to FTC and BBB.
fooled

Shalimar, FL

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Yes I have investigators working in mine as well. We will eventually find him.

“Dancer”

Since: Jan 14

Dancing for you.

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Did you get him?
fooled

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2014
T T ANNA wrote:
Did you get him?
We are close
Almost scammed

Reading, PA

#8 Feb 19, 2014
fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
We are close
Thank god I googled his name. I was looking for a place in Myrtle Beach and I contacted him. I'm so glad I found this before I sent any money
hegotmetoo

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 7, 2014
Just attempted to rent from him in Charleston. I wish I would have done better research before hand. He seemed so professional until two days before. I have reported him locally and will to Charleston authorities once I arrive.
Hegotmetoo

Spring, TX

#11 Mar 24, 2014
fooled wrote:
Yes I have investigators working in mine as well. We will eventually find him.
Do you need my latest contact info for him?
Karen in AZ

Peoria, AZ

#13 Apr 8, 2014
I just found a seasonal rental in :Portland Oregon the agent who emailed me was Arnold Venzor. He wan'ts money wired. He said he is the agent for owner of home. One and the same?
me

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2014
Karen in AZ wrote:
I just found a seasonal rental in :Portland Oregon the agent who emailed me was Arnold Venzor. He wan'ts money wired. He said he is the agent for owner of home. One and the same?
Don't do it!!! It's a scam!!!
Amy M

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 14, 2014
Yep, just tried to scam me for a house on Folly Beach, SC.
Cyndi

Bladensburg, MD

#17 Apr 29, 2014
I just filed a police report with the myrtle beach police department
Kori

Huntington Beach, CA

#18 May 30, 2014
Has anyone felt with a Martin Barton??? With Arnold Venzor
Rodey

Fresno, CA

#19 Jun 18, 2014
I have just encountered the Name with Michael Barton and Arnold Venzor, a posting of craigslist for a place in Santa Cruz, Ca. Good thing I checked the names before sending him the paperwork
Better to be safe

Collierville, TN

#20 Jun 18, 2014
Yep same here I just contacted him on the same condo in Santa Cruz.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/vac/451658664...
Adams

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 22, 2014
Good people different character, this people we are talking about might not know anything about this thing happening someone else might be using their image so be wise.
rerer

Providence, RI

#23 Oct 17, 2014
Did any one get him yet?
amieg521

Gastonia, NC

#26 Dec 22, 2014
Hi! I am so glad I Google the name: ARNOLD VENZOR - As i just found all these postings. Today he has a craigslist ad up, which I said initially I was interested in, until I googled the home, and his name. Here is the current listing: http://sarasota.craigslist.org/vac/4815575304...

If you google the same home and find it on Zillow, you can see that is where the pictures are from, a recent home sale. He just send over a word document with his bank account info etc.

ACCOUNT NAME: Arnold R Venzor

ROUTING NUMBER: 121042882.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7591570994.

I was wary of this, and now see that it is a scam. I will report to the Police in Sarasota, FL.
vahid vatannia

San Jose, CA

#27 Dec 22, 2014
amieg521 wrote:
Hi! I am so glad I Google the name: ARNOLD VENZOR - As i just found all these postings. Today he has a craigslist ad up, which I said initially I was interested in, until I googled the home, and his name. Here is the current listing: http://sarasota.craigslist.org/vac/4815575304...
If you google the same home and find it on Zillow, you can see that is where the pictures are from, a recent home sale. He just send over a word document with his bank account info etc.
ACCOUNT NAME: Arnold R Venzor
ROUTING NUMBER: 121042882.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7591570994.
I was wary of this, and now see that it is a scam. I will report to the Police in Sarasota, FL.
He just sent me the rental agreement for a house in Sarasota, FL with his bank info. here is the link. Thanks for your posts i cancelled my booking.
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/vac/4815579294...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free tess damm!! (Mar '07) 15 hr Psychopathic Kingdom 79
It's a NEW day 23 hr Nod 1
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Wed Justin l valdez 81
Johnny Ray Thompson Brandenburg Kentucky Wed Justin l valdez 2
News Five myths about the JonBenet Ramsey murder case Jan 14 Kauna 20
What a mestizo and a cue ball have in common Jan 10 Rocky 2
News JonBenet Ramsey: Twenty Years of Plot Twists in... Jan 8 Copsarecrooks 7

Boulder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance