Steven Knudson

There are 5 comments on the Minot Daily News story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Steven Knudson. In it, Minot Daily News reports that:

BOTTINEAU Steven B. Knudson, 28, Bottineau, died Sunday, Nov. 28, 2010, in his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Minot Daily News.

Family and Fellow Veteran

Kalispell, MT

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Sergeant Steven Knudson of the US Army valiantly served 3 tours in Iraq and was a very kind and altruistic person to everyone and we love him and will miss him very much, a family member and fellow veteran. HOOAH SGT!
Chad

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2010
What happened to him? Everything that I have read about him said that he passed away in his home. I served with "noodles" at polk in Louisiana with the 2d ACR, a tour overseas with him and he was one of my Soldiers at carson in Colorado. His loss saddens me. Inform me of anything about his passing that you can. I will check this site regularly.
Andrew J Reed

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 24, 2010
I am very saddened by this news as I found out from the previous Executive Officer of Comanche Troop, 2nd ACR.

Steve Knudson served on my vehicle as driver and I was the platoon sergeant for 3rd platoon at the time. He was one of the best soldiers I ever had the pleasure to serve with and I send my deepest condolences to his family. We spent a lot time talking while were conducting security in Iraq and we all had plans after the deployment and had many other amusing discussions. I did try to keep in contact with him but this proved rather difficult.
For the family, if I can assist in any way please feel to contact me.
281 Bob G. Hughes Blvd.
Harvest, AL 35749

[email protected]
[email protected]

He will always be in my thoughts and prayers,
Andrew J. Reed
SFC(ret.), USA
Beau Babbitt

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Steven and I were both in Charlie Section, Third Platoon, Fox Troop in Tall Afar, Iraq during OIF3. Him and I conducted numerous mounted/dismounted patrols and raids together. It's to bad to see someone go through so much while serving there country only to come home and pass on. My heart goes out to his family. Sgt Knudson earned himself an eternal resting place at Fiddlers Green. To his family, I'm sorry for your lose.

Beau
[email protected]
Miranda Knudson Schuler

Minot, ND

#5 Jan 15, 2011
I am Steven's older sister and would like to thank each of you for your kind words and thoughts. Steven was and always will be a bright light in our family. I knew in my heart during his 3 trips to Iraq that he would make it home. He was to stubborn not too. However, we didn't know how his tours there would affect him. I am very proud of my little brother, I love and miss him very much. I wish God would have let us keep him a little longer, but I know that He has a new mission for him. He is watching over all whom he cared about. He is there for his fellow soldiers when they need him, just as he is for all of us. May God bless each of you.

Miranda Schuler
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bottineau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ariel Litwin horrible mother and person. (Jun '16) Jul '17 Its me 23
Becky Schmitt (May '14) Jul '17 Cap 5
Looking for House or mobile home to rent (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wayne 1
Dr Richard Opper Dir Montana DPHHS can't unders... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
News Weird weather weekend (May '15) May '15 Xstain Mullah Decree 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
News Dr. Perry Nermoe (Jul '14) Jul '14 PARRY NEWMORE 1

Bottineau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bottineau Mortgages