Bottineau County Bank Robbery

Mar 26, 2008 Full story: KMOT-TV Minot 34

The Bottineau County Sheriff`s Department is investigating a small town bank robbery. via KMOT-TV Minot

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dale Simon

Fargo, ND

#1 Mar 29, 2008
Steve Watson has no clue whats going on. Myself, Dale Simon can solve this case in a matter of a day or 2. DALE SIMON FOR SHERIFF
alice

Honolulu, HI

#2 Apr 4, 2008
Dale..don't be mean!
BUSTED

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Dale is not mean to you...
Betty

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 11, 2008
Dale has a cute butt.
Candy

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2008
Dale, if you solve this crime, I will marry you !
Belle

Summerville, SC

#6 Apr 11, 2008
Dale, I love a man who takes charge. Want to run for Sheriff in the South?
Frankie

Langley, Canada

#7 Apr 11, 2008
OMG I knew a Dale Simon once. Maybe it's you! If it is *the* Dale Simon I knew way back when....Will you marry me?
Sophie

Dover, DE

#8 Apr 11, 2008
Who's Dale and why haven't I married him yet?
Sophie

Dover, DE

#9 Apr 11, 2008
OMG, it was the teller?? What kind of lowlife trailer trash moron steals $1000 from a bank she works at? Hello, idiot.
Frankie

Langley, Canada

#10 Apr 11, 2008
I don't know Sophie...How did she look any of her co-workers in the eye? It's disunctional low life's like her that give trailer court trash a bad name! Sad thing is she probably spent the whole $1000 on the lottery and beer!!
Lotte netherlands

Goor, Netherlands

#11 Apr 11, 2008
You can take the girl out of the trailer but the trash keep stickin'! the teller's own family is proof of it :)
Dale, where are you!?
European Girl

Athens, Greece

#12 Apr 12, 2008
OMG what kind of an twat robs a bank in a one hundred people town, Im guessing she is going to have to move since the rest of the 99 are going to be royally pissed hahaha. She definitely aint the full quid that one, smashing her own head with the paper weight LOL oh well no brain no pain hahahaha
Lotte

Goor, Netherlands

#13 Apr 12, 2008
European Girl wrote:
OMG what kind of an twat robs a bank in a one hundred people town, Im guessing she is going to have to move since the rest of the 99 are going to be royally pissed hahaha. She definitely aint the full quid that one, smashing her own head with the paper weight LOL oh well no brain no pain hahahaha
Dear Lord, she isnt playing cards with a full deck, is she? lol
Not she sharpest crayon either! I'd say she has the IQ of a salad bar / an ice cube / three below houseplant.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#14 Apr 12, 2008
I grew up in ND in trailers and a single mom. Please do not generalize about us. And with Bush's economy, you will all be in trailers soon anyway.
Sophie

Dover, DE

#15 Apr 12, 2008
Lotte netherlands wrote:
You can take the girl out of the trailer but the trash keep stickin'! the teller's own family is proof of it :)
Dale, where are you!?
That's right, wasn't her husband involved somehow, he found her or something? I wonder if he is her accomplice?
Sophie

Dover, DE

#16 Apr 12, 2008
alice wrote:
I grew up in ND in trailers and a single mom. Please do not generalize about us. And with Bush's economy, you will all be in trailers soon anyway.
You're Dale's wife, aren't you? LOLOL
Veronica

Calgary, Canada

#17 Apr 13, 2008
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Dale's wife, aren't you? LOLOL
She better not be! Dale promised that he would marry me! I really want to get my green card.
Sophie

Dover, DE

#18 Apr 13, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>
She better not be! Dale promised that he would marry me! I really want to get my green card.
Good God, do the rest of these women KNOW???? Was the bank robber an ex of Dale's??
alice

Honolulu, HI

#19 Apr 13, 2008
Nope..I am just 18. Dale's wife is older and more disagreeable. :)
BUSTED

Honolulu, HI

#20 Apr 14, 2008
Sophie is so right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bottineau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Perry Nermoe Jul '14 PARRY NEWMORE 1
Becky Schmitt Jul '14 Sweet 2
Rain emergency in eastern Sask., and Manitoba Jul '14 Langenburg Sask 2
Steering clear of U.S. prison fuelled car chase Jun '14 FREE PRESS SUCKS ... 1
ND Who do you support for Tax Commissioner in Nort... (Oct '10) Mar '14 pompeium lectus 4
Review: Stadium II (Feb '13) Feb '13 had bad service 1
Joseph H. Sanderson (Aug '10) Feb '13 Tyler Lee 6
•••
•••
•••

Bottineau Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bottineau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••