First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BlahBlahBlah

Durant, OK

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Who is Screen Name - Boswell Girl? Anybody know?
RagTagTeam

Durant, OK

#2 Nov 22, 2010
I know she has a BIG Mouth and won't back it up.
Tacky

Durant, OK

#3 Nov 22, 2010
She's a 2 cent hoe.
boswell girl

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2010
b!tch u wish u could find out keep tryin im not one of these little kids words dont hurt me u dont like what i say DONT READ IT LMAO but keep talking im glad im on ur mind
RagTagTeam

Durant, OK

#6 Nov 23, 2010
boswell girl wrote:
b!tch u wish u could find out keep tryin im not one of these little kids words dont hurt me u dont like what i say DONT READ IT LMAO but keep talking im glad im on ur mind
Your a coward and a hoe.
Bout2

Durant, OK

#7 Nov 23, 2010
boswell girl wrote:
b!tch u wish u could find out keep tryin im not one of these little kids words dont hurt me u dont like what i say DONT READ IT LMAO but keep talking im glad im on ur mind
Your the Bitch and everybody on this forum knows it. Go read their comments on your stupid cowardly remarks that you have made. You don't have a backbone.
boswell girl

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2010
i dont care what u think about me everything i have said on here is the truth even if u like it or not if people would not do stupid sh!t they would not get talked about is how i see it
Bout2

Durant, OK

#9 Nov 24, 2010
boswell girl wrote:
i dont care what u think about me everything i have said on here is the truth even if u like it or not if people would not do stupid sh!t they would not get talked about is how i see it
The way I see it is if you had a life maybe you wouldn't be on here talking about people. Your the one who looks stupid and cowardly because you say mean and ugly things but yet you hide behind your screen name. You don't want anyone to know who you are because you know you have run your big mouth to much.
boswell girl

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Bout2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it is if you had a life maybe you wouldn't be on here talking about people. Your the one who looks stupid and cowardly because you say mean and ugly things but yet you hide behind your screen name. You don't want anyone to know who you are because you know you have run your big mouth to much.
You sound really stupid if i have no life nether do u because your sitting on here talking about people just like everybody eles so befor u start talking about people look at ur self
real talk

Stigler, OK

#13 Nov 25, 2010
boswell girl u really do need to get a life and stop wasting ur time talking about people. it seems to me that u r jealous of other people and that's why u spend ur time talking about people. if u think u know what ur talking about and its da truth than don't hide behind a screen name. be real not fake!!! fake is what u r to me. to all yall who comes on this site just keep it real!!! if u know what i mean.
MEMBER OF RIVERSIDE UNITY

Texarkana, TX

#15 Nov 27, 2010
grow up you trouble making hoe
fuckem

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Nov 27, 2010
If your a member of the riverside unity,,then why you on here tlkb sh*t bout peolpe you dnt knw??none of yall have the right to sit here ndd call boswell girl names if yall dnt knw who she reallly is,,ndd she is not the only one tlkn sh*t,,look at wht yal
fuckem

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 27, 2010
Are doing right now,,juss running yall d*ck suckers.
real talk

Stigler, OK

#18 Nov 27, 2010
boswell girl thought u could hide behind that screen name without anyone knowing who u r wrong i know ur real name so becareful about what u say about certian ppl!!!
Yo momma

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 27, 2010
real talk wrote:
boswell girl thought u could hide behind that screen name without anyone knowing who u r wrong i know ur real name so becareful about what u say about certian ppl!!!
Eww gurl u shld let me kno ha name!!
boswell girl

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2010
Yo momma wrote:
<quoted text> Eww gurl u shld let me kno ha name!!
EWW girl she cant cause she dont no just sounding stupid
boswell girl

United States

#21 Nov 27, 2010
real talk wrote:
boswell girl thought u could hide behind that screen name without anyone knowing who u r wrong i know ur real name so becareful about what u say about certian ppl!!!
If u think you no tell every one i will let you no if your right i dont have shit to hide lets hear it
boswell girl

United States

#22 Nov 27, 2010
fuckem wrote:
Are doing right now,,juss running yall d*ck suckers.
let the truth be told
Ya boi

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Nov 27, 2010
Hell she talkin bout u boswell girl. u the only 1 talkin shit on here
fuckem

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Nov 27, 2010
No i aint tlkn about her.tlkn bout all these people on here runnin they head, juss like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer hunting violations 2 hr Old timer 1
jeana wynn (Aug '11) 8 hr Mr Clean 21
No activity Sun jester 4
who stabbed delbert colfelt last night Sat Heath Bolding 2
Stolen horses Fri The Fool On The Hill 43
Deleted thread Nov 20 jester 4
Eric Roberts (Jul '13) Nov 19 good firend 4
Boswell Dating
Find my Match

Boswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boswell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boswell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 am PST

NBC Sports 2:30AM
Tony Romo: It was a "calming feeling" in the fourth quarter
NFL 5:05 AM
Tony Romo had 'calming feeling' before winning drive
NBC Sports 6:42 AM
Jadeveon Clowney still being affected by knee injury
NBC Sports 6:59 AM
Cowboys know they have to get right back to work
Bleacher Report 7:21 AM
'Things Odell Could Catch'