really

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2012
He has the clap!!! And he's been hitting up a lot of girls still in jr high. He's pathetic.
Family

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Sounds like ur the pathetic one. Jealous of him i suppose. Get a life
Wesley bates

Hugo, OK

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Thank y'all guys for sticking up for me cuz none of that's true bout me and that's just what my status was bout earlier today on Facebook I wish this certain someone would stop trying to ruin my rep thank you

Since: Oct 12

Hugo, OK

#5 Oct 31, 2012
really wrote:
He has the clap!!! And he's been hitting up a lot of girls still in jr high. He's pathetic.
And I would really like to know who this is cuz if your a guy running your mouth I can shut it no problem but if your a girl I can get several girls to shut your mouth :)
EleneAnn

Warner, OK

#6 Nov 1, 2012
If you go search any other town on this site, you might see a few posts calling people out by name & trash talking about them. Antlers has about 100. This is ridiculous. Seems like people from this town have nothing better to do than to hide behind a keyboard & try to put other people down or ruin their reputation. TERRIBLE. I know Wesley & this post is FAR from true. Wes is a good guy. Sounds like someone might be jealous. GROW UP.
to haters

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2012
I've met Wesley before and he's a cool guy, have Nothin bad to say abt him. Whoever this "really" person is what are u like 14 ? Cuz that's how ur actin. And I also DEF agree that antlers is bad for spreading rumors. I know, believe me I just moved here not too long ago and someone already started sh!t abt me thts not true.
Sick of ppl here!!! Get a friggin life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 53 min DoesntMatter 75,832
Colby clinton. punk 58 min Screaming God 24
Traig Brown 3 hr Braig Trown 4
michele and amanda 15 hr tucker 15
Liz settles 20 hr ACD 8
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Wed yeah 2,668
witches in antlers Wed cassie 41
•••
•••
Boswell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••