human remains found in hugo

human remains found in hugo

Posted in the Boswell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sibby_dark

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 31, 2012
what about this?
chad

Muskogee, OK

#2 May 31, 2012
what about it your the one that brought it up
sibby_dark

Tulsa, OK

#3 May 31, 2012
I heard it on the 12 news at 6 today, just thought someone might know something thats all, no big dark secret. seems like this would be discussed on topix instead of someone sex life, just saying of course
hugoboy

United States

#5 May 31, 2012
i dont think its spoky they have been there for a while i just hope this brings closer to some one who is missing some one
bbturbo

Hugo, OK

#6 Jun 2, 2012
hugoboy wrote:
i dont think its spoky they have been there for a while i just hope this brings closer to some one who is missing some one
I find it strange because the remains were found behind a funeral home.SOME ONE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE FUNERAL SERVICE SO THEY DID WHAT YOU SEE AND READ ALL THE TIME.
DIDN'T BURY THE PERSON...
pappy

Lewisville, TX

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Turbo, if a person does not have the money to be buried, they give them a paupers burial paid for by the county usualy. And it is against the law to mishandle a body, Besides if a funeral home discarded a body, they would know who it was and have records.
sibby_dark

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 3, 2012
the elderly man that was missimg a few years ago from that area I think, maybe it was him.
sibby_dark

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jun 3, 2012
missing I mean.RME at my typing
Nick Gray

Stillwater, OK

#10 Jun 4, 2012
bbturbo wrote:
<quoted text>I find it strange because the remains were found behind a funeral home.SOME ONE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE FUNERAL SERVICE SO THEY DID WHAT YOU SEE AND READ ALL THE TIME.
DIDN'T BURY THE PERSON...
>>>>>> ORRRr it could be that that person has been missing for 7 years and jest now found and will be burred as soon as they find out who this person is
Found out

Hugo, OK

#12 Jun 7, 2012
The remains have been identified, Im not for sure if they have released the name yet out of respect for the family. It was a female that has been missing for quite sometime. glad they finally have closure, they have been looking for this for a very long time.
hmmm

Rockwall, TX

#13 Jun 11, 2012
sibby_dark wrote:
I heard it on the 12 news at 6 today, just thought someone might know something thats all, no big dark secret. seems like this would be discussed on topix instead of someone sex life, just saying of course
so who was it???
sibby

Muskogee, OK

#14 Jun 11, 2012
sondra o'jada (spellcheck) been missing for 7 years
insomnia

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2012
That's so sad i used to work with her and her husband Freddie many years ago at Hugo manor
Katrina

Muskogee, OK

#16 Jun 12, 2012
That is sad
leonard meeks

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2012
My heart goes out to da family and john deere rocks
family friend

Stillwater, OK

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Her boys just started their Senior year in High School when she disappeared and she would be so proud of them. They graduated and 1 went to OU where he is still attending and the other entered the workforce. Good young men.
tome

Moscow, TN

#19 Jun 16, 2012
I pray this was a accident, and if not whoever did this pays for it! BUT Hugo has the highest 'unsolved murder' stats per capita.....sad! I'm glad the boys can finally get some closure! It shouldn't have taken this long, Hugo PD seriously needs to get thier act together and do something other then eat donuts!
answ to tome

Enid, OK

#20 Jun 16, 2012
Yes, the Hugo P D car passed me in town with the lights flassing and the siren on so I followed it,,,,Guess they just got a call that the donuts were hot at their favorite hang out.
okay

Muskogee, OK

#21 Jun 16, 2012
bbturbo wrote:
<quoted text>I find it strange because the remains were found behind a funeral home.SOME ONE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE FUNERAL SERVICE SO THEY DID WHAT YOU SEE AND READ ALL THE TIME.
DIDN'T BURY THE PERSON...
Except for the fact that she was missing for 7 years! Her family did not know she was deceased! Are you redundant?
Big E

Edmond, OK

#22 Jun 18, 2012
answ to tome wrote:
Yes, the Hugo P D car passed me in town with the lights flassing and the siren on so I followed it,,,,Guess they just got a call that the donuts were hot at their favorite hang out.
I hope this was an attempt at humor. You wouldn't want their job. If they put you out their cruising around you'd crap your pants at the first serious call where you had to deal with an idiot with a weapon.
It's easy to sit at your computer and critisize what the HPD are dealing with. The criminal element anywhere is not the sharpest or the most intelligent. Usually they're pretty damn ignorant. Just take a look at the individuals in the county jail. Quite a collection of low lifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tori maxwell 36 min Wonderer 6
does anyone know where i can find jennifer bond (Jan '13) 4 hr the right one 7
Antlers Fire Dept 7 hr Cwd 14
Telephone Service 10 hr DebT 1
Germaine Williams Mon Curious 1
Treating Violence As Infectious Disease Works W... Mon Resistance Become... 2
You don't want James Marzek for Sheriff Mon No one like him 7

Boswell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boswell Mortgages