First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#21 May 26, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep going. I am printing these response up and taking them to an ethics board for review.
HEY NUTSACK, THIS PHOTO IS OVER 30 YEARS OLD AND I DID NOT POST IT. SO GIVE IT A REST BONE HEAD. IF YOUR LAWYER IS A GOOD LOOKING BROAD, COME ON DOWN TO MY STAND. MACHO HAS ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YOU.

“Let's make Miami even better!”

Since: Jun 10

Miami

#22 May 26, 2011
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that. Of course, stealing from taxpayers is what the Cubans in Miami government do best.
Speaking as a right-wing, Republican, Cuban-American, you don't deserve to have Mrs. Palin picture as your icon.

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#23 May 26, 2011
To be passed out on your job site, even 30 years ago, is an embarrassment to your city and their lack of courage to keep you.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#24 May 29, 2011
Stan Yenz wrote:
To be passed out on your job site, even 30 years ago, is an embarrassment to your city and their lack of courage to keep you.
I HAVE SAVED 2,669 LIVES SINCE 1976. IS THAT ANSWER ENOUGH. I WAS LIFEGUARD OF THE YEAR ( FOR ENTIRE USA) IN 1980, 1983, 1987, 1992, 1996, 2001, 2005, 2007..........RUNNER UP 3 OTHER TIMES. I THINK I HAVE EARNED MY WINGS, WHISTLE, AND A SIZE 28 WAIST SPEEDO.
Manny

Hollywood, FL

#25 May 29, 2011
He does men to :)
*Hi Adam remember the fun we had last month at the "Man Cave" club :)?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#26 May 29, 2011
Manny wrote:
He does men to :)
*Hi Adam remember the fun we had last month at the "Man Cave" club :)?
I HAVE NOT DONE ANY MEN IN WELL OVER A YEAR. GET LOST. MY SIGHTS ARE SET ON OCTOBERKAY. I HOPE SHE HEADS ON DOWN TO THE OLD 1-2. SHE IS VERY NICE.

Chinatown, New York

#27 May 30, 2011
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE NOT DONE ANY MEN IN WELL OVER A YEAR. GET LOST. MY SIGHTS ARE SET ON OCTOBERKAY. I HOPE SHE HEADS ON DOWN TO THE OLD 1-2. SHE IS VERY NICE.
October is one heck of a woman with courage. She will hurt you and many places that you never knew existed. Run like the wind Adam!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#28 Jun 3, 2011
DO YOU ALL SEE HOW HOT I HAVE REMAINED FROM THIS 1979 PHOT TO HOW I LOOK NOW UNDER " TRULY MACHO.". I HAVE SUCH A HOT BOD. GUYS AND GALS YOUR "E" TICKET RIDE AWAITS IN MY STAND.
ethan the sissy florist

Miami, FL

#29 Jun 3, 2011
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
DO YOU ALL SEE HOW HOT I HAVE REMAINED FROM THIS 1979 PHOT TO HOW I LOOK NOW UNDER " TRULY MACHO.". I HAVE SUCH A HOT BOD. GUYS AND GALS YOUR "E" TICKET RIDE AWAITS IN MY STAND.
eh, i've seen better on fire island
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#30 Jun 4, 2011
ethan the sissy florist wrote:
<quoted text>
eh, i've seen better on fire island
ROCK HARD ETHAN...ROCK HARD!

Chinatown, New York

#31 Jun 6, 2011
You must leave Ms. OctKay alone. She is a classy person with eyes of warm pools. Your attacks cannot be aloud to stand.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#32 Jun 9, 2011
Stan Yenz wrote:
You must leave Ms. OctKay alone. She is a classy person with eyes of warm pools. Your attacks cannot be aloud to stand.
I SHALL BE HER JACK HAMMER!
Ann DeLayne

Miami, FL

#33 Nov 3, 2012
You were so cute. Good bye dear nephew.
soapmann

Masontown, PA

#34 Nov 22, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Elf Rant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Significant Moment in African American History ... Fri Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis Fri El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Fri Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Aug 25 zachary 1
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Aug 25 Annie Lummox - Au... 7
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Aug 25 FrankR1 10
Whatever happened to Adam the Macho Lifeguard Aug 25 Stan Yenz 23

Bostwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance