Miami cops shoot two men during traffic stop

Miami-Dade police shot and killed two men late Monday during a traffic stop in which a driver accelerated toward officers and rammed a patrol car with an SUV, officials said Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Redneck

Fort Pierce, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2007
How come when I do my job I don't get to go home with pay?

Keep these fine officers out there so they can RID some more crackheads!
Jim leonard

Rockwall, TX

#3 Nov 14, 2007
They were in their wrote:
rented escalade up to no good got pulled nad tried to kill a cop. Now all of the idiots are coming out of the woodwork to talk about what greaat guys they were and how the cops just opened fire for no reason. Happens all the time why just the other day I was getting a parking ticket and wnet out to try and talk the cop out ot it she opened fire. Thanks god I had my bullet proof vest on. This country is being ruined by these lawless people wake up america before it is too late.
And thanks god your spelling is far worse then anybody,s on here. Thanks god we do have cops. They have helped me as a storm chaser during deadly huricanes and have helped the public. They are shooting the bad guys and this is great news you nitwitt. What are cops soppose to do? Let them shoot them??Oh yes they had a reason to shoot and that was for self defence. You had a bullet proof vest? A woman officer opened fire on you?? Your full of crap mr, based on your spelling your just a junky up here protecting word for your sorry freinds.
Wedge

Nolensville, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2007
They were in their wrote:
rented escalade up to no good got pulled nad tried to kill a cop. Now all of the idiots are coming out of the woodwork to talk about what greaat guys they were and how the cops just opened fire for no reason. Happens all the time why just the other day I was getting a parking ticket and wnet out to try and talk the cop out ot it she opened fire. Thanks god I had my bullet proof vest on. This country is being ruined by these lawless people wake up america before it is too late.
Liar
JIM LEONARD

Rockwall, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2007
Wedge wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
Yes he is a lier indeed. Based on the the way he talks sounds like he is just another one that had crawled out of a trash dumpster from all these years. If the huricanes don,t get them the gater,s will and if they don,t get them the good fellow cops will. Sure there are bad cops in this wrold. But on this forum these are idiots who break the law and whine because they broke the law.......
Lily

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Nov 15, 2007
Jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> And thanks god your spelling is far worse then anybody,s on here. Thanks god we do have cops. They have helped me as a storm chaser during deadly huricanes and have helped the public. They are shooting the bad guys and this is great news you nitwitt. What are cops soppose to do? Let them shoot them??Oh yes they had a reason to shoot and that was for self defence. You had a bullet proof vest? A woman officer opened fire on you?? Your full of crap mr, based on your spelling your just a junky up here protecting word for your sorry freinds.
I wouldn't be so hard on any poster's spelling (or grammar for that matter), as yours is awful.
jim leonard

Rockwall, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2007
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so hard on any poster's spelling (or grammar for that matter), as yours is awful.
Well miss silly what brings you on this forum all of a sudden. I soppose your here to whine and yell that these guys didn,t do nothing as always right? Oh and about the spelling mrs silly doesn,t matter as long as you can read the post right??? Now as I have read the driver charged at the police which means they opened fire for self defence so before you go on to babble about anything else are about my spelling I think you ought ot re=read this idiots rambllings as he mis-spelled far more words then I did.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2007
JIM LEONARD wrote:
<quoted text> I see you nutcases have invaded this forum again. If you didn,t break the law you wouldn,t have this problem. If you run the police are make and officer fell that his life is being threatened by you then you will be shot. Simple cooperate and not break the law. When you reach in your pocket and pull out a weapon boom!! You get shot. I admit there are rare times when officers do get out of line however in this case and all other cases on this trashy forum I don,t see any police officers being in the wrong. Again try getting a job and try not to break the law.
I do not break the law and I have a job. Nuts like you belong in cases. I am not anti cop, I am anti bad cop.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2007
jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> My fellow stupid freind. For one thing this vedio clip doesn,t work. So it,s just another one of your hoax rumers right? I have had seven different people to try this vedio clip and it doesn,t work. Therefore it is nothing but blank dog do do.....
It is no hoax a smart person would have recognized it as a web site.
jim leonard

Rockwall, TX

#14 Nov 18, 2007
Paradox wrote:
<quoted text>I do not break the law and I have a job. Nuts like you belong in cases. I am not anti cop, I am anti bad cop.
I,am a longtime storm chaser you fool. I have been helped by many cops while being in trouble during those awfull huricanes. I see your now making up false vedio,s of bad cops? Not a good thing to do since the maimi dade police department may can someday sue you??? I,am a nut you may be right given the fact of out of all those storms I have chased. However I moved here to north texas were i can be closer to better people now and better storms. Get a life and I don,t want to even try to watch more false vedio that is created by you.
jim leonard

Rockwall, TX

#15 Nov 18, 2007
Paradox wrote:
<quoted text>It is no hoax a smart person would have recognized it as a web site.
Indeed my freind but seven freinds of mine up in ok city and at the storms center in norman have even tryed this link and they say it doesn,t even work??? I did get it to work but I believe it,s probly one of your vedio makings. I have seen and heard enough from you.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2007
I did not create the videos. If you cannot access the site, oh well. Your ignorance is impassible.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2007
Oh, and by the way. The site gets there information from reliable new reports.
Lily

United States

#18 Nov 20, 2007
jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> Well miss silly what brings you on this forum all of a sudden. I soppose your here to whine and yell that these guys didn,t do nothing as always right? Oh and about the spelling mrs silly doesn,t matter as long as you can read the post right??? Now as I have read the driver charged at the police which means they opened fire for self defence so before you go on to babble about anything else are about my spelling I think you ought ot re=read this idiots rambllings as he mis-spelled far more words then I did.
No, actually I agree with the cops. If these guys were coming at them with their car then they got what they deserved.

I only mention your spelling because you were getting all nuts over another posters spelling, so you were the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW, I am not here 'all of a sudden' I have been on here for months, just ask, EWS, Mangler, RACE, Sidekick and a myriad of other of my poster 'friends'
Truth

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Nov 20, 2007
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I agree with the cops. If these guys were coming at them with their car then they got what they deserved.
I only mention your spelling because you were getting all nuts over another posters spelling, so you were the pot calling the kettle black.
BTW, I am not here 'all of a sudden' I have been on here for months, just ask, EWS, Mangler, RACE, Sidekick and a myriad of other of my poster 'friends'
I have read many of your posts too!!
Lily

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2007
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> I have read many of your posts too!!
Thanks. Not sure if that is good or not.....LOL
april

Jupiter, FL

#21 Nov 20, 2007
This is extremely sad.......But i support cops no matter what....They felt threatened so they fired their weapons.....Its just sad that on another thread you idiots posted up that a cop was wrong for shooting a stupid dog but in this thread the cops did a good thing of course the victims were BLACK so i understand....Sad so sad how life is sometimes!!!
smartass

United States

#22 Nov 20, 2007
jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> Well miss silly what brings you on this forum all of a sudden. I soppose your here to whine and yell that these guys didn,t do nothing as always right? Oh and about the spelling mrs silly doesn,t matter as long as you can read the post right??? Now as I have read the driver charged at the police which means they opened fire for self defence so before you go on to babble about anything else are about my spelling I think you ought ot re=read this idiots rambllings as he mis-spelled far more words then I did.
Actually, no. You have mispelled just as many if not more words. But as you said, it doesn't matter, I understand what you are saying. I also agree that the police did what they had to do.
be real

Miami, FL

#23 Nov 20, 2007
april wrote:
This is extremely sad.......But i support cops no matter what....They felt threatened so they fired their weapons.....Its just sad that on another thread you idiots posted up that a cop was wrong for shooting a stupid dog but in this thread the cops did a good thing of course the victims were BLACK so i understand....Sad so sad how life is sometimes!!!
what reason did the cops have to feel threatened? Is that posted anywhere?
spellcheck

United States

#24 Nov 20, 2007
Jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> And thanks god your spelling is far worse then anybody,s on here. Thanks god we do have cops. They have helped me as a storm chaser during deadly huricanes and have helped the public. They are shooting the bad guys and this is great news you nitwitt. What are cops soppose to do? Let them shoot them??Oh yes they had a reason to shoot and that was for self defence. You had a bullet proof vest? A woman officer opened fire on you?? Your full of crap mr, based on your spelling your just a junky up here protecting word for your sorry freinds.
Hurricanes, supposed to, defense, oh, and use an apostrophe, not a comma.
RACE

Hialeah, FL

#25 Nov 20, 2007
Awww...Man,
Here we go with the Race thing again! LOL!
Hi lily, yeah, I can vouch for you, but I believe the poster was talking about this particular thread, not posting in general.
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 3 min ADAM THE MACHO LI... 118
nobody is going to co ncernfuk of fidel-_lo rom 5 hr africhaiti 1
New Era For Cuba? Voices From Miami And Havana 23 hr castroHitlerAsesino 1
Fiance charged for Summer Smith's murder (Dec '08) May '14 Whatever 18
Cuba briefs US officials on detained exiles (May '14) May '14 Gigi Il Amoroso 1
Bostwick Folks are the Best (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lynie Spencer 1
High quality research chemicals, seed and Kusch... (Jul '12) Nov '12 securechem 5
Bostwick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bostwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bostwick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bostwick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:01 am PST

NBC Sports 4:01AM