Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

sporkz wrote:
I'd have to say the mix of both my girl is puertorican/cuban and she is beautiful I love her and her body is amazing.
That must be interesting because half of her wants to vote and the other half does not.
Hector

Wendover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY DOC, WHEN THEY SCREAM MY NAME AT NIGHT AT THEIR HOMES AFTER AN AFTERNOON OF ADULTROUS PLEASURE IN MY STNAD, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THEIR RICKY RICARDO HUSBANDS ARE HURTING INSIDE.....AND IF THEY REACH DEEP ENOUGH INTO THEIR SAUCY SENIORITAS, THEY MAY FIND A LITTLE OF MY DNA.
You let straight guys into your stand so they can have adulterous pleasure with Cuban girls? No one can accuse you of being straightophobic.
Hector

Wendover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Ricky Ricardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey creep take it easy,remembee than we the Ricardos own and rule the State!You are just one of our servants..so keep your distance!
Just because you spend the day mowing the lawns, sweeping the floors and walking around with a leaf blower on your back doesn't mean you own the place Ricky.
Hector

Wendover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
CUBAN GIRLS TALK A GOOD GAME BUT KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. PUERTO RICAN CHICKS KNOW NO FEAR. THEY HAVE ALMOST WORN ME OUT OVER THE YEARS. THE CUBAN CHONGAS ARE TOO STUCK UP AND MOVE LIKE CEMENT.
How did the Puerto Rican babes wear you out? Did they make you hold their clothes while they made love to straight guys?
Hector

Wendover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

pestaaindio wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to have African blood to have a nice booty. That is an ignorant statement.
Don't be so defensive. It's alright to have African blood.
xXTuMachooBoriqu aaXx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Las boriqua son las que tienen ass and boobiess cubanas no tienen nadaa soy boriqua y la unika persona que sali que no es boriqua fue dominicana porque tienen los mismo que las boriqua, pero mis boriqua tienen TODO!!Tenqo 14 a~os y vivo en el caserio pero no soy ghetto vivio en el luis lloren torres en san juan.
xXBoricuas Only AllowesXx

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Ya tu sabes las nena's de la isla son las mas bellas de todo el planeta. puerto rican girls have gorgous faces n biq asses n boobs, cuban girls have no ass , well some do but the majority have nothnqq the cuban girls r not my tipe! la boricuas comparadas con las cubanas es una gran differencia. las cubanas son bien down pero las boricuas son bien acctivass....Puerto Ricans all the way bihhhh...ya tu sabes representando pr all the way ...
Marco

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

xXBoricuas Only AllowesXx wrote:
Ya tu sabes las nena's de la isla son las mas bellas de todo el planeta. puerto rican girls have gorgous faces n biq asses n boobs, cuban girls have no ass , well some do but the majority have nothnqq the cuban girls r not my tipe! la boricuas comparadas con las cubanas es una gran differencia. las cubanas son bien down pero las boricuas son bien acctivass....Puerto Ricans all the way bihhhh...ya tu sabes representando pr all the way ...
Chico no hables tanta mierda , bien que sabes que esta "cuba libre" cubana es un bella.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hector wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so defensive. It's alright to have African blood.
I would not think that Cubans have any African blood. I base that on the fact tha we actually vote in majority numbers during local and state elections.

Thus the politically apathetic African blood which I see in Miami does not run through our veins.
Calle ochito

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
Chico no hables tanta mierda , bien que sabes que esta "cuba libre" cubana es un bella.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Yummy ,que chica mas calle ochita.
CANDELA

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

YO CREO QUE EL COMUNISMO EN MI CUBA NUNCA SE VA ACABAR
White One

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Neither one is hot, they all will become fat loud mouth witches that whine and complain while their husbands run around with younger low life Spanish girls until they become fat and loud mouth slobs.

All the makeup in the world won't hide their Spanish backrounds...they're still water skimmers.
Gringo

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Puerto Rican girls.
The Cuban women can't buy soap with their food stamps so they smell pretty bad!
Don from Canada

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

White One wrote:
Neither one is hot, they all will become fat loud mouth witches that whine and complain while their husbands run around with younger low life Spanish girls until they become fat and loud mouth slobs.
All the makeup in the world won't hide their Spanish backrounds...they're still water skimmers.
American women when they reach fifty years old look like fat raisings.Their faces get deformed by wrinkles.LOL!!!!
Don from Canada

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Gringo wrote:
Puerto Rican girls.
The Cuban women can't buy soap with their food stamps so they smell pretty bad!
Wishful thinking goon....wisful thinking.Webown the soap factories whe you goons work your ass for us.
Roberto

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking goon....wisful thinking.Webown the soap factories whe you goons work your ass for us.
There are no soap factories in Cuba, moron. Fidel doesn't think it's a necessity, they have no money.
The only money that country generates is from pimping out their women to tourists for only 2 dollars for the entire weekend.
And because there is a soap shortage the cuban women will put out for a bar of soap.
It's because they are used to not having soap that makes Cuban women stink so bad!
The Incredible Flounder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
American women when they reach fifty years old look like fat raisings.Their faces get deformed by wrinkles.LOL!!!!
Raisings?

Like those fat hispanics look real good wearing sixty pounds of makeup with gold teeth, nine inch spike high heels and cheap perfume. Plus, after piggin down rice and beans every day, they sure must smell fantastic.

Even your ugly ass moved from Puerto Spico to Canada to get away from em.
Colombianboy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Obviously PR are way superior. The problem with Cuban girls are that it's hard to tell either if is a man or a woman especially when you see from the back. Same dimensions...no curves, and to sum up there is an absolutely lack of femininity. Most are rude, rough and deep voices in some of them. And in regarding fashio styles, they are very tacky. Tacky perfums, tacky clothes, and that horrible "blonde-Cuban" peroxide type: it's their seal.

It's like they had overmasculinized estrogens or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bostwick Discussions

Search the Bostwick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
China & Russia Both To Cuba !!! 27 min Cubaking Rules 3
Enjoying Life! 1 hr BigBill 6
Review: Rainaway Roofing Corp. 4 hr Bobbie F 4
Message For Hell's Angel's Miami Chap. / Florid... (Jun '12) 23 hr DC-C4 20
Afford to be in contact with all students who a... Wed Mr D 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Fiance charged for Summer Smith's murder (Dec '08) May '14 Whatever 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bostwick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bostwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE