|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run....

OK, this is the Nostradamus Quatrain talking about MABUS....

I cannot see a single thing that will connect Mabus with the Antichrist, and this with Obama in the way people here want to connect it, but if we stretch or imagination we can come with a lot of things, like for example say:

Some people think that MABUS is an acronym made out of..........OBAMABUSH and from there you can figure out the quatrain the way you want, OK?

But I have an interesting observation about Mabus and.......... NostradaMus,
can you see it? Nostradamus is famous, among other things, for mixing letters and words in ways that will create symbolism not easy to disclose so, who knows if Mabus is making reference to the very same Nostra-mabus playing with the letters of his own name, and again, try to play with the quatrain in any way your imagination will help. Nostra, means in italian: Ours so, Nostra-damus means: our lady and sure enough Nostra-mabus means: our mabus. Interesting don't you thing?

No, I don't think Obama is the anti-Christ at all, but I think that people related with the anti-Christ will kill or try to kill Obama based on that argument; just watch out....

PS

One day I was reading a paper, it was twenty years ago, and in the paper, was the picture of Ronald Wilson Reagan; a close-up of his face, then the face change to the face of a reptile; something like a snake-iguana kind of face. In those days I had just being converted into Christianity; was the Holy Spirit trying to show me something?

Sal.
Bag of Bones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

In those days I had just being converted into Christianity; was the Holy Spirit trying to show me something?

Yah...apparently that Reagan guy was indeed the Anti-Christ. How did that theory work out for you?? Holy Spirit showing you something? Yah, god was telling you to get off the crack pipe perhaps?

Try this genius... go talk to some snakes, put two of every creature on a boat, have a conversation with a burning bush... and oh, burn some women as witches also. Booo! lol
Steven

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Guillermo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

His name is Mabus
Nostradamus2good 4that

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Nostradamus was very accurate with names, which is why he was so famous. And so chatter (a/k/a "disinfo") trying to stretch "Mabus" into a name like "Obama" or "Osama" are extremely unlikely. The translation "Mr. Bush" (either the younger or elder prez) or Mabus, the Secretary of the Navy confirmed in 2009, are the only credible options if Nostradamus' good track record were to continue.
Now, I'm trying to find if the quote that Mabus "rose from the sea" (pointing to the Navy it would seem) was accurate. Unfortunately, google is choked up with a lot of "chatter" trying to equate Mabus with everyone Bush attacked, and seems to be nothing more than government pro-war propaganda (or an ex-prez's "Operation Mockingbird" trying to throw people off of his Mabus-identified trail).
If anyone knows of a SERIOUS site with more info on the original translation, I'd appreciate if you'd post the links here. Also, there was a comet mentioned with a red tail, and there was a comet like that which appeared just as Bush was starting his wars. Do you remember the name of it? I don't, but google searches are unclear and point to more than one.
Long story short -- let's get serious, Nostradamus always got the names so close to the real villain. "Mabus" doesn't sound anything like "Obama" or "Yassar Arafat," so let's ignore all the disinfo and concentrate on the 2 most likely candidates!
MABUS

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I am MABUS, MABUS is an acronym made of my name and the country in which I live. My two nick names are GOD/MABUS. There is more to the story than any of you can seem to comprehend. So many stand against me and yet so many claim to be my profits and minions, yet most don't even realize who I am when they meet me. You all are wrong and its too late. So now I'm going to sit back and watch you all destroy your self's over my death. I have a household name that has never been spoken on national broadcasting. No one will believe it me because it's just to much of a coincidence.
mhonose

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

"Mabus" stands for Cannabis....A drug that will help humans, but will be destroyed because it's misunderstood. A law in California was already shot down to legalize it.
Rick Sanche

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

MABUS wrote:
I am MABUS, MABUS is an acronym made of my name and the country in which I live. My two nick names are GOD/MABUS. There is more to the story than any of you can seem to comprehend. So many stand against me and yet so many claim to be my profits and minions, yet most don't even realize who I am when they meet me. You all are wrong and its too late. So now I'm going to sit back and watch you all destroy your self's over my death. I have a household name that has never been spoken on national broadcasting. No one will believe it me because it's just to much of a coincidence.
Actually, we do believe....that you better lay off the pipe there Mambo
Legbert

Weston, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

wheres Faraldo??
MABUS

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

MABUS = obaMA Barak, hUSsain
i am from europe

Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

it's not Mabus, but M.A.B.U.S.
Muammar Kaddáfí
Alí Abdalláh Sálih (Yemen)
Bashár al-Asad (Syria)
Usáma bin Ládin
Saddám Husain
Dominion

Dartmouth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

This quatrain is about Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo.
Seeking Gods TRUTH

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sal wrote:
Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run....
OK, this is the Nostradamus Quatrain talking about MABUS....
I cannot see a single thing that will connect Mabus with the Antichrist, and this with Obama in the way people here want to connect it, but if we stretch or imagination we can come with a lot of things, like for example say:
Some people think that MABUS is an acronym made out of..........OBAMABUSH and from there you can figure out the quatrain the way you want, OK?
But I have an interesting observation about Mabus and.......... NostradaMus,
can you see it? Nostradamus is famous, among other things, for mixing letters and words in ways that will create symbolism not easy to disclose so, who knows if Mabus is making reference to the very same Nostra-mabus playing with the letters of his own name, and again, try to play with the quatrain in any way your imagination will help. Nostra, means in italian: Ours so, Nostra-damus means: our lady and sure enough Nostra-mabus means: our mabus. Interesting don't you thing?
No, I don't think Obama is the anti-Christ at all, but I think that people related with the anti-Christ will kill or try to kill Obama based on that argument; just watch out....
PS
One day I was reading a paper, it was twenty years ago, and in the paper, was the picture of Ronald Wilson Reagan; a close-up of his face, then the face change to the face of a reptile; something like a snake-iguana kind of face. In those days I had just being converted into Christianity; was the Holy Spirit trying to show me something?
Sal.
Noone can dismiss obama, for noone knows who he really, whre he came from,or what his REAL NAME IS????? So, the mystery is not solved, especially when you consider that it is only your opinion....
Seeking Gods TRUTH

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

These are all bad guesses, has anyone heard of Mahmoud Abbas, he is with the Palestine Liberation organization and was the Palestinian Prime Minister and was born in Galilee (northern Israel). Now we know nostradamus mispronounced or misspelled names i.e hisser was hitler, now if you take the "M" from Mahmoud and just rponounce "abbas" it sounds like "abus", so add the "m" to abbas and it sounds like mabus?? And like the prophecies say, the anti-christ was born in Israel. Just saying, the other opinion of mine is that NOONE knows "obama's" real name, so he cannot ever be dismissed. Noone knows where this guy really came from,or his name or his history, they are keeping obama's real inforamtion private for a reason they all know about the prophecies too, so would it make sense that they have been manipulating alot of things, because we are looking for the signs and names???? And obama does side with the evils that are now Israel...bibi netanhyu being the number one evil and murderer, and liar, and law breaker and pompous moron, the traits of the devil himself!!
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……
and what is the result from this mystery?
BlueBandit

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Think of Mabus as a code. maybe Mabus represents a number? or a date? or a series of dates?
M (13th letter in the alphabet)
A (1st letter in the alphabet)
B (2nd)
U (21st)
S (19th)
Or if you punched Mabus into your phone... 6 2 2 8 7
We have to think outside the box. Mabus could've been a day that died when the clocked reset back to 12:00 am, Or an event that ended. do we know for sure mabus is a person (besides ray mabus, like seriously guys)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bostwick Discussions

Search the Bostwick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr texan 2,386
Review: Whetstone Partners LLC (Aug '13) 3 hr Former DCF employee 2
Miami detective accused of having sex with fost... 3 hr texan 6
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 11 hr Bikramprasad100 705
I am horny 15 hr We Just Dont Care 6
A month of paying tribute to LGBT strides 23 hr BigBill 10
i want to be loved! Tue BigBill 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bostwick Jobs

•••