Cuban Americans In South Florida

Cuban Americans In South Florida

There are 5865 comments on the Cbs4.com story from Jan 17, 2007, titled Cuban Americans In South Florida. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

“This is going to be a big thing."Alicia Forte told CBS4. "We only suspected he was dead and Calle Ocho went crazy and hopefully all Miamians will go crazy soon.”

LITTLE HAVANA, South Floridians continue to wonder what the fate of their homeland will be. via Cbs4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#6455 Mar 23, 2013
I agree. Castro's are satanic!
Thetruthhurts

Hialeah, FL

#6456 Mar 23, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
I agree. Castro's are satanic!
Don just figure one of hundreds of stories I've been told about the Castros take over. Imagine if you where Cuban living in 1959, and your grand father, a hard working man who cares for his family and all he has done is work long hours to keep his family afloat, and sadly one day, he is confronted by Castros killing squad, but then old man refuses to give up his only livelihood, his small business which is the only thing he has, they start beating him with the butt of the rifles, they kick him until he is disabled and drag him out of his business and into a vehicle. Don, know your grandfather is terribly beaten and most likely will die, and he nor your family will ever own that small business which your grandfather fed your family for so many years. The next two days after he is taken to the killing squads trench and is tied and placed against a wall and the next thing you know, 6 men with rifles begin shooting the poor old man, all I want for you to understand Don is, that this same experience happened to hundreds of Cubans and thousands upon thousands of unknown killings which has not been studied. Many Cubans have acknowledged that there's an approximate of over two hundred thousand killings done by Castro since Castro started his revolution.
Don from Canada

Toronto, Canada

#6457 Mar 23, 2013
The Castros are evil beyond evil
Cuban Bombshell

Brooklyn, NY

#6460 May 15, 2013
joker742 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.. cubans are the reason why South Florida is a tragedy. Screw you
Are you jealous cockaroach peasant
Tammie Lee

United States

#6461 May 17, 2013
I'm wandering what's there to be jealous or envious about?
Greasy coarse skin?
Frizzy dry hair?
Lacking manners?
Vulgar?
Cuz there's nothing good there, no matter from what side you look at it
Free Man

United States

#6462 May 17, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
Greasy coarse skin?
Frizzy dry hair?
Lacking manners?
Vulgar?
Stop 'wandering' here is your reason.

U.S. Census Bureau: Facts about Cuban-Americans
Cuban-Americans have acquired an enormous amount of wealth and prosperity in an extremely short period of time; no other immigrant group has achieved this as quickly as the Cubans. Many immigrants have never achieved it at all, despite being in this country far longer than Cubans.

Second-generation Cuban-Americans were more educated than even Anglo-Americans. More than 26.1% of second-generation Cuban-Americans had a bachelor's degree or better versus 20.6% of Anglos. Thus Cuban-Americans in 1997 were approximately 25% more likely to have a college degree than Anglos. Other Hispanic groups lag far behind. Only 8.1% of South Americans had a bachelor's or better. Puerto Ricans, despite being U.S. citizens by birth, recorded a disappointing 11%; Mexicans only 7%. In 1997, 55.1% of second-generation Cuban-Americans had an income greater than $30,000 versus 44.1% of Anglo- Americans.

Thus Cuban-Americans are approximately 20% more likely to earn more than $30,000 than their Anglo-American counterparts. All other Hispanic groups lag far behind in average income. In 1997, 36.9% of second-generation Cuban-Americans had an income greater than $50,000 versus 18.1% of Anglo- Americans. Cuban-Americans were twice as likely to earn more than $50,000. Also, approximately 11% of Cuban-Americans had incomes greater than $100,000 versus 9% of Anglo-Americans, and less than 2% of other Hispanics.

Cubans comprise less than 4% of the U.S. Hispanic population, Mexicans 65%, Puerto Ricans 10%, Central and South Americans 11%, and "others" Yet of the top 100 richest Hispanics in the U.S., more than 50% are of Cuban descent (ten times what it should be on a population basis), and 38% of Mexican descent. The rest is scattered among all other Hispanic groups.

----------

It has nothing to do with luck, it correlates with hard work.
Tammie Lee

United States

#6463 May 17, 2013
I'll say mediocre work.
Let me guess a Cuban wrote this?
No grandma?
Why you people use this crap only?
Read what was posted in the nuevo herald about the quacks
Tammie Lee

United States

#6464 May 17, 2013
What a loser!
Let me guess you have that crap bookmarked?
Lmfao
Like I said there is nothing to be jealous our envious about where there are no brains
Tammie Lee

United States

#6465 May 17, 2013
No link or website to corroborate this crap huh?
No author what so ever.
This crap was written by no other dome azz than cherokee-armando-wdcj-peste and the other monikers
Lmfao
Free Man

United States

#6466 May 17, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
No link or website to corroborate this crap huh?
No author what so ever.
This crap was written by no other dome azz than cherokee-armando-wdcj-peste and the other monikers
Lmfao
Sue the US Census Bureau...Loser.
By the way its NOT Armando ..I'm Armandito his son and I bet my azs you are Crystal my Mexican hairy pet monkey. see you....loser
P.S. Say hi from me to your Cuban boss
Free Man

United States

#6467 May 17, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
Greasy coarse skin?
Frizzy dry hair?
Lacking manners?
Vulgar?
We ( Mr Plascencia a WHITE Cuban (OUCH ... that hurts)are even are the head of your own brown goons organizations like La Raza '
LMFAO... LOL
http://nbclatino.com/2012/06/20/cuban-america...
Tammie Lee

United States

#6468 May 17, 2013
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>
We ( Mr Plascencia a WHITE Cuban (OUCH ... that hurts)are even are the head of your own brown goons organizations like La Raza '
LMFAO... LOL
http://nbclatino.com/2012/06/20/cuban-america...
The real whites have a different blood type you ignorant scumbag, skin color as far as I know doesn't make anybody a better decent person, doesn't give anybody knowledge, money, intelligence, better social status
Only your ignorant archaic sorry azz loser who lives in a fantasy world due to the infinite drug intake believes that
Free Man

United States

#6469 May 17, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The real whites have a different blood type you ignorant scumbag, skin color as far as I know doesn't make anybody a better decent person, doesn't give anybody knowledge, money, intelligence, better social status
Only your ignorant archaic sorry azz loser who lives in a fantasy world due to the infinite drug intake believes that
That touched a nerve right!?
LMAO....LOL!!

LMFAO... LOL
http://nbclatino.com/2012/06/20/cuban-america ...
Crystal is my pet

United States

#6470 May 17, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal(my mexican brown pet) behave....SIT...
LMAO......LOL!
Tammie Lee

United States

#6472 May 18, 2013
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue the US Census Bureau...Loser.
By the way its NOT Armando ..I'm Armandito his son and I bet my azs you are Crystal my Mexican hairy pet monkey. see you....loser
P.S. Say hi from me to your Cuban boss
You scumbag loser you have this crap bookmarked, what a loser you are,
You are less than a rat's excrement.
How does it feel to have wasted so many years in your stupid delusional arguments?
What a sorry azz life
Lmafo
Crystal is my pet

United States

#6473 May 18, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You scumbag loser you have this crap bookmarked, what a loser you are,
You are less than a rat's excrement.
How does it feel to have wasted so many years in your stupid delusional arguments?
What a sorry azz life
Lmafo
Crystal....BEG!!!LMFAO......LO L!!!!!
Touche blutoski

Hendersonville, TN

#6474 May 27, 2013
http://dcavelaw.com/ http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti...
Passer by wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting!
interesting
compadre

Alice, TX

#6475 Jun 25, 2013
if Cubans r so smart then y is Cuba a dictatorship?
Albert

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6476 Jun 25, 2013
compadre wrote:
if Cubans r so smart then y is Cuba a dictatorship?
That happen with supreme races;Germany had its Hitler,Japaneses had their Hiroito and Cubans have their Castro.Simple...eh??
compadre

Alice, TX

#6477 Jun 25, 2013
they r all inbreads..... cubans dont have balls.... one word ... cowards.... man if where cuban I would hace killed castro long ago.... but they like the his cheche. breast. here is a news flash... money is not real! we do not own anything in The USA. WHEN WE DIE THE US GOVERNMENT will take it! betweet the city tax the county tax tge state tax the Fed tax... we the people dont own squat! so who cares if u make 40k n I make 100k cause here in Texas we make more than u po folks in Miami... but who cares! I know this ive 8 kids n tgey love me n I love them! that is what is real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Scott DuPont says he has learned from mis... 5 min miller sucks 1
Best online hookup dating sites 2018 Wed anderson 2
Think before you click Wed reabaker08 1
School shootings Apr 24 Smiley 19
Dad wants me to attend summer classes Apr 24 Bad Apple 2
News Fiance charged for Summer Smith's murder (Dec '08) May '14 Whatever 18
News Cuba briefs US officials on detained exiles (May '14) May '14 Gigi Il Amoroso 1

Bostwick Jobs

Personal Finance

Bostwick Mortgages