Review: A Able City Movers Inc

Review: A Able City Movers Inc

Posted in the Bostwick Forum

Roxana

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Nov 1, 2009
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! The company did not show up on the day of the move. I called and called all day and no answer. When I called from an unknown number and told the owner Keith who I was, he ENDED THE CALL.
Terrifying experience, horrible service, Do not call this company, they are HORRIBLE!!!
jason knox

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2010
I used this company and they did a good job nothing got broke during the move and they did the move pretty quickly. I would recommend using these guys to you.
GregC

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 13, 2010
I am happy with the service I recieved from this company. Use them if you are moving.
GregC

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 13, 2010
They didnt break anything and they were friendly. Use them if you are moving!
Matt Trig

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Sweet deal I got for my small move I didn't want to spend a lot of money or get ripped off. They did it for a fair price and didnt break me!
Steven

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 14, 2010
The movers are very professional also very very good at moving things. I don't know how they picked up some of my furniture it weighs a ton.
asbite

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 15, 2010
I'm calling this company so they ca move all the Cubans out of South Florida
Julie

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Apr 5, 2010
Able City Movers is the only moving company I will use in Miami. I have moved 3 times every time I moved before using this company was a disaster. They are professional which is almost impossible to find in this city.
MIKE

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2010
asbite wrote:
I'm calling this company so they ca move all the Cubans out of South Florida
No, I think your mistaken I believe you meant the muts from Latin America, they are the ones who need to leave, they're the one's with the primitive features that makes Miami a third world country
Rodney

Miami, FL

#10 May 12, 2010
I used this company 5 times over the last 3 years. I used them every time I move because I know I can trust that my stuff will not get stolen and I will be treated with respect which is most important to me in life.
julie

Miami, FL

#11 Jun 19, 2010
movers are great they moved everything for me I couldn't do it alone but with them it was no problem.
Tom

Gulf Shores, AL

#12 Aug 1, 2010
Love the service I received from the movers, they was very funny and good at what they do.
Kathy

Jupiter, FL

#13 Jun 28, 2012
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I had a move scheduled, I confirmed twice and THEY NO SHOWED. They didn't even have the courtesy to call. No matter how many times I tried, they would not answer their phone, text or email.
Mimi

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 11, 2012
MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think your mistaken I believe you meant the muts from Latin America, they are the ones who need to leave, they're the one's with the primitive features that makes Miami a third world country
No I think you're mistaken. Racist disgusting ignorant people like you should all be moved out of here to a redneck town. Wrong f*ckin place to live for shitty ass people like you so get F*ck outta here. You say that in some Hispanics face see how quick they teach the manners your mother never taught you!
Mimi

Miami, FL

#15 Sep 11, 2012
DO NOT CALL THIS CROOK! The owner Keith is so unprofessional and rude. Showed up super late. All my furniture has plenty of marks and he said he was showing up with 4 guys and showed up with 1 guy and himself which caused my move to last double and Ofcourse he charges me double instead of less because he didn't show up with all the guys he said. And refused to work with me on the price since it was his fault. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Will never call them again.
Jon Brett

Hialeah, FL

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Good service for a good price they didn't breake my wallet!
Jon Brett

Hialeah, FL

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Good movers good service great price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foreign student shot dead in Little Havana afte... 6 hr No Way 3
Viva Donald Trump a great American 6 hr No Way 4
News Supreme Court disciplines 10 attorneys, Three f... (Jan '11) 7 hr burned 29
News Miami's Calle Ocho hints at Havana that was 12 hr castro terrorista 20
roise the book Sun roise the book 2
Big Bill and Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Marry ... Jun 27 BigBill 25
el pato donald Jun 26 MAMMY 1
More from around the web

Bostwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bostwick Mortgages