Hialeah drivers fourth worse in USA

Hialeah drivers fourth worse in USA

Posted in the Bostwick Forum

Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I am shocked because with what has to be the worse politicians and police dept in USA that they aren't ranked as worse.

"Only" 4th ,lol.

"Hialeah drivers are the fourth worst in the country, according to Allstate, and Miami drivers are ninth. Guess our locally beloved "three cars can turn left on a red" rule isn't earning us any bonus points."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/hial...
Albertico Limonra

Sarasota, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Sandy wrote:
I am shocked because with what has to be the worse politicians and police dept in USA that they aren't ranked as worse.
"Only" 4th ,lol.
"Hialeah drivers are the fourth worst in the country, according to Allstate, and Miami drivers are ninth. Guess our locally beloved "three cars can turn left on a red" rule isn't earning us any bonus points."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/hial...
Listen Dyke,stop luring people to your virus infested site!It's NOT funny and is ILEGAL!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Albertico Limonra wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Dyke,stop luring people to your virus infested site!It's NOT funny and is ILEGAL!
balcerdo the flecing of America done by you and yours should be illegal!!
Albertico Limonra

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balcerdo the flecing of America done by you and yours should be illegal!!
We Cubans are one or perhaps the most successful immigrants that have ever come to the USA,while you indios are the worst,only comparable to Athila's Huns!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Balcero you forget many things about how you came into that success. Corrupto ladron
Albertico Limonra

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Balcero you forget many things about how you came into that success. Corrupto ladron
"Balcero you forget many things about how you came into that success"
Yes I know, I'm a ver humble man and you are a very queer indio!!
pure success

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
You forgot that most of the Cubans made their riches through honest business, I believe you're sort of brain washed by envious haters which are very bountiful through out the non white Hispanics and may I say, why is it. I know, because Cubans are the most successful of all Hispanics in the U.S.
Albertico Limonra

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balcerdo the flecing of America done by you and yours should be illegal!!
Nothng compare to you 'indios' FLEECING(which is the correct word) of America!
Cherokee..Indio Pato .....CHAVISTA!!!!
pure success

Miami, FL

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Albertico Limonra wrote:
<quoted text>
These indios can't even speak or spell the English language correctly, they're lucky you Cubans arrived well before these turds did if not, they would have been lynched and hunged outright.
Albertico Limonra

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Nothing compares to you 'indios' FLEECING(which is the correct word) of America!

Report this post

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2012
balcerdo analfabeto
Albertico Limonra

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
balcerdo analfabeto
"flecing"???????
Cherokee indio analfabeto,ignorante y CHAVISTA!!!
Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#13 Nov 25, 2012
pure success wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot that most of the Cubans made their riches through honest business, I believe you're sort of brain washed by envious haters which are very bountiful through out the non white Hispanics and may I say, why is it. I know, because Cubans are the most successful of all Hispanics in the U.S.
This is 100% true and I say it as a Cuban .

"Government corruption, mismanagement, police misconduct, election fraud, theft and ethics violations seem to be standard operating procedure in city hall. Add Medicare fraud disproportionately committed by Cubans, these and other crimes cost American taxpayers billions. For over 30 years, the Cubans have been plundering South Florida because of America’s shortsighted, self-serving political policies and inept law enforcement."

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#14 Nov 25, 2012
I defy anyone to find lower political and police standards than here REGRDLES of political party. Well ,other than official third world countries and even than you might find higher standards.

The driving that goes on here is savage while so so many policia hang out while on shift for hours or simply ignore it and look the other way.
Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Albertico Limonra wrote:
<quoted text>
Hermano por favor los "indios" no pintan nada aqui en el mundo de los miami cubanos.

"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine 60 Minutes and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"

"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Toughluck

Miami, FL

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Cubano wrote:
I defy anyone to find lower political and police standards than here REGRDLES of political party. Well ,other than official third world countries and even than you might find higher standards.
The driving that goes on here is savage while so so many policia hang out while on shift for hours or simply ignore it and look the other way.
Awwww, it's too bad, do you want a lollipop knowing that you constantly bash the police, maybe the lollipop will sooth your ranching mouth of yours. Remember, when, and if, for some reason, you ever need to call the blind eye cops, just hope they'll do the same to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Significant Moment in African American History ... Aug 26 Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis Aug 26 El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Aug 26 Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Aug 25 zachary 1
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Aug 25 Annie Lummox - Au... 7
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Aug 25 FrankR1 10
Whatever happened to Adam the Macho Lifeguard Aug 25 Stan Yenz 23

Bostwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance