Neighbors: It's blueberry time

Neighbors: It's blueberry time

There are 1 comment on the St. Augustine Record story from May 11, 2009, titled Neighbors: It's blueberry time. In it, St. Augustine Record reports that:

Everything's blue -- blueberry -- this Saturday when Bostwick holds its annual Blueberry Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Augustine Record.

BostwickBlues

United States

#1 May 19, 2009
Hope Everyone had a good time. We know traffic can be a hassel in our small comunity and some people had to pay for parking but the money will be put into donations to the boyscouts, 4h, college scholerships and various other not for profit agencies. This year we had plenty of blueberrys for sale and the pancake breakfast was great. Yes there was long lines but that only means that alot of people attended to have a good time. Hope to see ya'll next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i'm coming clean: i did maxwell in my stand, o... 49 min ADAM THE MACHO LI... 3
Gay/Bi teens in Florida (Jul '16) 4 hr Hornyfab 85
dispen-sary 24/7 A d d y s, T a r, H , etc Sun Ubo meds 1
Need an urgent loan contact tinyloanoffer@gmail... (Oct '13) May 18 customercare 2
Set ups May 15 Christie Taylor 1
Barbara Andrew and Vonda,Chris Andtews May 15 Christie Taylor 3
News Fiance charged for Summer Smith's murder (Dec '08) May '14 Whatever 18

Bostwick Jobs

Personal Finance

Bostwick Mortgages