Posted in the Bostwick Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Learn to read English

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 1, 2012
"Bus Hits Overpass At Miami International Airport; 2 Dead, 30 Injured"

Two large signs warn drivers of large vehicles not to enter beneath the concrete overpass. One attached to the top of the concrete barrier reads: "High Vehicle STOP Turn Left." The other, placed to the left of the driveway several feet in front of the barrier, says all vehicles higher than the 8-foot-6 threshold must turn left.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/bus-...

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#2 Dec 1, 2012
I was expecting that since I heard they were using Venezuelan drivers!!
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 1, 2012
The signs were written in English.
The bus driver was probably some Cuban immigrant from Hialeah who lived here for 30-40 years without learning a word of English, yet still got a drivers license.
Time to put these idiots back into the inner tubes and send them back to Cuba.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
The bus driver was probably some Cuban immigrant from Hialeah who lived here for 30-40 years without learning a word of English, yet still got a drivers license.
No, he was just a mere Venezuelan indio!
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Naaah...Venezuelans have a lot more class then those dirty, illiterate Cubans.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
Are you on the pot?Hehe..you are funny!!Despicable,but funny!!
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 1, 2012
At least the Venezuelens (here in America) tend to be educated and try to live the American dream.
Can't say that about the Cubans. They can be in the country 30 years & not speak a word of English. I see these filthy people all the time working the few jobs they are qualified for....selling water & churros out on the street corners or riding around on rickety old bicycles trying to sell ice cream. They think they're still in that fecal infested rat hole called Havana.
Except for the Chavez commies, I'll take a Venezuelen of a Cuban anytime.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
At least the Venezuelens (here in America) tend to be educated and try to live the American dream.
Can't say that about the Cubans. They can be in the country 30 years & not speak a word of English. I see these filthy people all the time working the few jobs they are qualified for....selling water & churros out on the street corners or riding around on rickety old bicycles trying to sell ice cream. They think they're still in that fecal infested rat hole called Havana.
Hehehe...You are really funny!You are a brown rat,but a funny BROWN rat!!

"

HideEconomics
The median household income for Cuban Americans is $36,671, a figure higher than all other Hispanic groups, but lower than for non-Hispanic whites.
In contrast, US-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites,$50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.[32]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_American...
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 1, 2012
The median household income for Cuban Americans is $36,671, a figure higher than all other Hispanic groups, but lower than for non-Hispanic whites.
In contrast, US-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites,$50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.[32]"

That's because the average Cuban household has like 4 families living in the same house.
As far as that number showing US born Cubans making more than whites....just goes to show how lucrative the Medicare fraud business is.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
That's because the average Cuban household has like 4 families living in the same house.
As far as that number showing US born Cubans making more than whites....just goes to show how lucrative the Medicare fraud business is.
Hehehehe..like I said before .."You are an envious brown RAT,but a funny BROWN envious RAT!See you,I have a b

HideEconomics
In contrast, US-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites,$50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.[32]

You are an envious brown RAT,an funny envious RAT! See,you I have a breakfast bu$ine$$ meeting tomorrow!
P.S.Just between you and me;I consider those $50,000 just petty cash!
reakfast bu$ine$$ meeting tomorrow!
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Good luck moving those kilos in the morning.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#12 Dec 3, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe..like I said before .."You are an envious brown RAT,but a funny BROWN envious RAT!See you,I have a b
HideEconomics
In contrast, US-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites,$50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.[32]
You are an envious brown RAT,an funny envious RAT! See,you I have a breakfast bu$ine$$ meeting tomorrow!
Marica, "Tu eres stupido" no es Jose ,ni Cherokee ,ni hispano porque un hispano lo escribe "Tu eres Estupido"
Gitano

Miami, FL

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
I am Cuban and would not call us illiterate ni sucio but if you want to say that the political and police standards in Cuban run Miami are ZERO, than we agree.

There are exceptions but that is the problem, they are just exceptions.

When I vote , I look for any NON Cuban ,whether born here or Cuba. Many Cubans here think ethnic pride is voting for self serving, corrupt parasites who do nothing for Miami, if they are not lining their own pockets , all that matters is that the candidate is Cuban.

Hmmm perhaps you are correct about the illiterate comment.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#14 Dec 3, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
HideEconomics
Lol ,chico mira que me das gracia pero "Tu eres stupido" no es Cherokee ni yo.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
Venezuelan AMERICANS need to wake up and become a political fist, vote in EVERY election, local, state and federal.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#16 Dec 3, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
HideEconomics
"P.S.Just between you and me;I consider those $50,000 just petty cash!"

Chico te interesa comprar una casa en doral?
Gitano

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
Lol, I do not know if he was Cuban porque SweetWater also has plenty of "No Sp#c Englis" bunch who are not Cuban and in truth so does much of the rest of Miami but the standards here are third world and I fault the Cuban politicos, police chiefs for it because the other Hispanics have little or no political input.

I wonder if charges will even be brought up against the driver or will the keystone policia do nothing .
Gitano

Miami, FL

#18 Dec 3, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
I was expecting that since I heard they were using Venezuelan drivers!!
Lol , no chico it does not say the drivers ethnicity, race.

Tu sabes que yo miré.

Chico eres malo y por eso me caes tan bien.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Tu eres stupido wrote:
Those people are trying to make an honest living and should not be faulted for that, the real filthy people here are found in Miami Cuban politics and positions of power.

Most of this place is run like a self serving ,banana republic.
Tu eres stupido

Miami, FL

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Question about Cuban intelligence.....
We have millions of items that were invented over the thousands of years.
Can you name anything ever invented in Cuba??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 6 hr CorruptedMedia 5
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 7 hr Doc Proper 28
Hey Miami & Dirty Down South Green Light This ... 8 hr American_Sons 2
Lil Sluggers Miami-Baseball Ages 2-6 NO OBLIGAT... 19 hr LilSluggersMiami 1
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) Sun slickrick66 71
Fraudulent Induced Contracts-Timeshares (Oct '12) Sat Cindy Wood 22
Americans To Cuba Sat Gordon Robinson 1
Bostwick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web