Review: Nancy Dominican Beauty Salon

Review: Nancy Dominican Beauty Salon

Posted in the Bostwick Forum

carolina

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Nov 22, 2012
hola yo necesito un servicio de manicure, pedicure, depilacion de cejas y boso a domicilio, por favor necesito los precios y si prestan ese servicio a domicilio, yo vivo en southwest ranches, gracias de antemano
Hair Ya Go

Clearwater, FL

#2 Nov 25, 2012
If you want slimmy mop hair, this is the place for you.

These island hoppers use mayonaise, lemon juice, olive oil, all the crap you find on a salad bar to bring out that greasy look that all you inner tubers want. You'll have that homeland look from Haiti with those flies buzzin around your head.

These fat heffers fart s much while you're in the chair that you'll want to blow chunks.
HairFart2000

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 26, 2012
carolina wrote:
hola yo necesito un servicio de manicure, pedicure, depilacion de cejas y boso a domicilio, por favor necesito los precios y si prestan ese servicio a domicilio, yo vivo en southwest ranches, gracias de antemano
I remember back when you had to know English to live in Broward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Myers Shooting - An Act of Americanism ! 15 hr Fort Michael Myers 1
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Sun Oral Sex Roberts 19
MIAMI Cop a ZIKA Victim ! - A Tiny Head ! Sun Horatio Kaine Miami 1
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity Sun Ozark Mountail Hi... 7
News Fiance charged for Summer Smith's murder (Dec '08) May '14 Whatever 18
News Cuba briefs US officials on detained exiles (May '14) May '14 Gigi Il Amoroso 1
Bostwick Folks are the Best (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lynie Spencer 1

Bostwick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bostwick Mortgages