Reserve a Seat on Greyhound for $5

Reserve a Seat on Greyhound for $5

There are 6 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Dec 31, 2007, titled Reserve a Seat on Greyhound for $5. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

For $5 more per ticket, you can choose and reserve your seat on a Greyhound bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

I WISH

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2007
I TRAVEL ON GREYHOUND FREQUENTLY, THIS IS A GOOD THING
bee

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Dec 31, 2007
Thank Heaven. Now you don't have to worry when you get off at a rest stop if someone will be in your seat when you return to the bus and refused to vacate.
Salaam

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 31, 2007
This is bull. Greyhound is a nasty, disgusting ride. The price of the seat should be included in the darn ticket...

It's only logical.

This is just an attempt for them to swoop in more money. The service is terrible!!!!

Last ride, the bus driver wouldn't even announce when he was stopping. We got to our destination and he didn't even tell anyone.

There was a broken overhead luggage compartment door and the bus driver ignored like he knew it was already broken.

The whole ride, I was waiting for someone's luggae to fall out and hit someone on the head.

The bustops are filled with shady people and the food is overpriced and disgusting -

I saw a 30cent cup of noodle soup for about $2.00
David

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 Dec 31, 2007
It's worth $5 not to have to worry that you will get to the station, wait for the bus . . . only to find out there are no seats on the bus. After some near misses, I swore off riding Greyhound. If they add this feature to more routes I might reconsider.
Salaam

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 31, 2007
David wrote:
It's worth $5 not to have to worry that you will get to the station, wait for the bus ... only to find out there are no seats on the bus. After some near misses, I swore off riding Greyhound. If they add this feature to more routes I might reconsider.
Sounds like that should be part of the normal price of a ticket, not something you should have to pay extra for.
A REAL C O O N

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 31, 2007
Five dollar for the seat, $25 to use the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carly M 18 hr Ex neighbor 1
impeach krebs May 17 Greensky 1
What's being built next to the Communty Bank? Apr 29 Brokenarrow 1
News What should Toronto do about Rail Deck Park? 'G... Apr 27 Corporate Welfare... 1
Ames Apr 24 Ed m 1
News 23 Undocumented Immigrants Arrested Outside Ham... Mar '17 Hubba u cootie 12
News Le Moyne: NY's 'free' tuition will cost student... Mar '17 Truth 3

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages