Who do you support for County Judge /...

Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Nelson County) in 2010?

Posted in the Boston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jenny

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Most education, experience,positive person.
o yea

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
ate peter

“Spring .... Has ...... SPrunG ”

Since: Aug 09

Bardstown, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Dean Watts has to go!
Tim Hutchins is a younger Dean Watts...trading favors...not doing the right thing!
Pete ... is a refreshing change for Nelson County!
need change

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Watts needs to go!!!! along with all his "clique"
timbertrails lover

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2010
jenny wrote:
Most education, experience,positive person.
Vote fur Dean Dorcas and Steve cambell
PED

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Maybe someone will fight for the people of Nelson county, and reduce the outragous property tax rate that we all pay. Mr. Trzop please bring real change that help the people, and stop others with wrongs ideas from hurting us. Nelson county has raked in so much money from the tax payer, and I for one would like to know why they think they always need more.
a true friend

Bardstown, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Go Dean....Peter is a weirdo. Tim is ......
Pete is it

Bardstown, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Go PETE!!!!!!!!!!
Pete got my vote

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Look at his resume, look at his issues. He is being positive and is the best choice
brother man

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2010
He is the only one that does not have a problem with black people
Gina

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2010
He is educated & not a goo-ole-boy
Gina

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2010
He is very educated & not a good-ole boy.
Born an raised

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2010
Watts built a justice center to replace the courthouse because we needed more room...except the new building waste so much space the court room is smaller.
Dean Watts screwed over an EMT for serving in the National Guard.
I'm for Hutchins because he's fault the fight for a while
girlie

Bardstown, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Just want something better
Pete

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2010
Born is right, the twins have screwed us too long. I found out they are the same from the union debate the other night. Pete is the only choice for a better tomorrow. Pete has my vote.
Pandashark

Bardstown, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
PED wrote:
Maybe someone will fight for the people of Nelson county, and reduce the outragous property tax rate that we all pay. Mr. Trzop please bring real change that help the people, and stop others with wrongs ideas from hurting us. Nelson county has raked in so much money from the tax payer, and I for one would like to know why they think they always need more.
Not that I am a huge fan of Dean Watts, but I just thought I would put out that the reason your property taxes are high is, in fact, not because of Fiscal Court. Take a close look at your bill and you will realize that you the school systems take more than twice as much as either the county or city governments. It's not in fiscal courts power to tell the schools how to adjust their tax rate.

So, unless you want to start cutting things like, oh, police protection or sewer service or maybe some road repavings, I wouldn't be howling for lower the county tax rate. This isn't the federal government, that money doesn't go into some vast, unknowable place. It pays for city services. You want lower tax rates, prepare to have less services.

Or, maybe you could just cut pay for the high-level county employees. But, if you are truly a free markets kind of right-winger, you would know that in a competitive marketplace, higher salaries command more talented workers, right? Afterall, that's why CEOs make so much money because they are such talented individuals. Oh wait, that's right, the real world operates in no resemblance to the wet dreams of conservative economists.

“Spring .... Has ...... SPrunG ”

Since: Aug 09

Bardstown, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
No Repeats!.......Vote for Pete!
Great

Bardstown, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2010
It's time for a change and I think he will make the right one's.
jkb

Bardstown, KY

#19 Oct 20, 2010
he has more professionalism than either Dean or Tim...after watching the debate, Dean is a washed up judge executive with no new ideas and Tim come across as shady and just wants to attack Dean. Peter has great credentials and well spoken!
corcen

Georgetown, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2010
time for change in ALL offices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny/ Stacie 17 min Fishing for free 1
Bonny Sue Burgess 19 min jess 8
Fire at New Haven Appartment 39 min bankershours 1
lies,tears and karma (Oct '14) 1 hr Sinner 4
Lawless 1 hr Whos he 3
Lisa druen 1 hr pissedofffriend 10
rape and sodomy l.c.h.s 3 hr kate 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages