Triad Wiccans gather to meditate

Apr 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCNC

The audience members closed their eyes and slowly clenched and relaxed each part of their bodies, from toes to cheeks and mouth. via WCNC

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
They hide behind their so called cross in favor of the second, only to abolish the first.
And what are you hiding behind?Ms. Perfect, so very morally superior to the rest of America, comes down off her lofty perch to guide us through our lives with her asinine pronouncements.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 21, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> And what are you hiding behind?Ms. Perfect, so very morally superior to the rest of America, comes down off her lofty perch to guide us through our lives with her asinine pronouncements.
I don't hide behind anything, nor do I claim to be perfect or morally superior to anyone or thing in this universe. Those were your judgements. One does not have to be on a lofty perch to cleary see that it is people like you through unfair judgement are the cause of war amoung an otherwise peaceful an peace loving people. Just this day on another forum, you professed your belief in God and that is your right, but at the same time I have yet to see where anyone of the Wicca faith has come forward to deem you sick or wierd. And not to mention locked away for your beliefs.

You call yourself Irish and yet you don't seem to know the origin of the religion that you have assaulted with your asinine comments.
http://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hide behind anything, nor do I claim to be perfect or morally superior to anyone or thing in this universe. Those were your judgements. One does not have to be on a lofty perch to cleary see that it is people like you through unfair judgement are the cause of war amoung an otherwise peaceful an peace loving people. Just this day on another forum, you professed your belief in God and that is your right, but at the same time I have yet to see where anyone of the Wicca faith has come forward to deem you sick or wierd. And not to mention locked away for your beliefs.
You call yourself Irish and yet you don't seem to know the origin of the religion that you have assaulted with your asinine comments.
http://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm
Lets be clear.I'm not Irish.I'm an American who happens to have Irish ancestry.I don't like Wiccans.I don't have to justify my reasons.As for you,I don't give a tinkers damn what you or anyone else, thinks of me.I have noted, however, that no Wiccans have stepped forward to retaliate for my comments, and this, more than anything else, may actually cause me to reevaluate my dislike for these people.On the other hand,I don't think the Wiccans give a damn what I think of them.Why should they?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
I had a feeling I'd flush a cockroach out from under the garbage.
So your first marriage didn't work out.. So you hate Wiccans.. YIPPEE!! For you!!/sarcasm

My ex-wife was a christian. The marriage didn't work out. These will happen in adult relationships. One has to be mature enough to understand and realize that..

All you have done is come onto what was a dead forum with a lot of stupidity..

**YAWN** big deal.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
So your first marriage didn't work out.. So you hate Wiccans.. YIPPEE!! For you!!/sarcasm
My ex-wife was a christian. The marriage didn't work out. These will happen in adult relationships. One has to be mature enough to understand and realize that..
All you have done is come onto what was a dead forum with a lot of stupidity..
**YAWN** big deal.
My ex was a Catholic you idiot.She became Wiccan after the divorce.I don't give a f@@k about you or your opinions.Hope that was clear.(sarcasm)!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 22, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My ex was a Catholic you idiot.She became Wiccan after the divorce.I don't give a f@@k about you or your opinions.Hope that was clear.(sarcasm)!
You wanted a Wiccans POV. You got one D*mb@ss..
Glad I could help./Sarcasm

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted a Wiccans POV. You got one D*mb@ss..
Glad I could help./Sarcasm
I don't recall asking for your dumbass opinion.And that, weirdo, is not sarcasm.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted a Wiccans POV. You got one D*mb@ss..
Glad I could help./Sarcasm
Go sacrifice your next door neighbors'dog and quit bothering the adults.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Go sacrifice your next door neighbors'dog and quit bothering the adults.
Aww poor you.. Just hate when you are shown you for the little fool you are here.. Isn't that just to bad.. LMAO

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall asking for your dumbass opinion.And that, weirdo, is not sarcasm.
DERR!! You asked for a Wiccan point of view. You got one, you little fool. Deal with it.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
DERR!! You asked for a Wiccan point of view. You got one, you little fool. Deal with it.
I'm not the nut going around following somebody on Topix.Look, if you're mad, you need to calm down, anger just makes your life shorter.Anyway, why should you care what I think?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
DERR!! You asked for a Wiccan point of view. You got one, you little fool. Deal with it.
I'm far from little,, and nothing you say bothers me a bit.I'm not running for office, you don't like me? I'll have to get over that.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 23, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the nut going around following somebody on Topix.Look, if you're mad, you need to calm down, anger just makes your life shorter.Anyway, why should you care what I think?
LMAO awww is the little fools nose out of joint.. Isn't that a shame.. I am hardly following you around.. Paranoid? There are meds for that now, I hear. Conspiracy free, so I am told.

You ask a question wanting a Wiccan point of view.. You got your answer. Now deal with it.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO awww is the little fools nose out of joint.. Isn't that a shame.. I am hardly following you around.. Paranoid? There are meds for that now, I hear. Conspiracy free, so I am told.
You ask a question wanting a Wiccan point of view.. You got your answer. Now deal with it.
I see you're back at it there.Obsessed much? How pitiful.Don't like my opinions on your"organization"?D eal with that, heifer.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you're back at it there.Obsessed much? How pitiful.Don't like my opinions on your"organization"?D eal with that, heifer.
LMAO aww is the little fool still can't stand the idea he or it was shown for the fool he is here.. To bad...
Waco 1909

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 23, 2013
 
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO aww is the little fool still can't stand the idea he or it was shown for the fool he is here.. To bad...
Yeah, it's probably killing me.
Waco 1909

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 23, 2013
 
Kathwynn....my device doesn't show specifics about posters, unless I go to a lot of trouble to pull that info up.Having done so, I was startled to discover that you are really a Wiccan priest.Plus, you have over 19,000 posts, which is phenomenal.I thought Allen, who is not what I would call a friend, was just doing one of her routines on me.I APOLOGIZE for my rashness,I let my ex-wifes travails influence my thought processes.I retract all negative statements to you, any and all Wiccans whom I have thoughtlessly offended.I know more about Wiccans than I let on, and what I know, was good.You are under no obligation to accept my apology, but nonetheless it is rendered.
Ersatz Emotion

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 24, 2013
 
March 6,1975......Death of Innocence....Oct.29,1997....De ath of love......June12,2002....Death of joy....July 5,2002....Death of self.....Feb.16,2003...birth of hope.....Sept 12,2012..birth of love...2013....Transcendence of hope, love, rebirth of joy...and to those I've loved, and who are gone...I will never forget....Praise GOD....TO those who have chosen a different PATH...may Light guide your way....
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White persons should examine our ancient systems.
Asatru for starters.
echo 7

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 10, 2013
 
moltke wrote:
White persons should examine our ancient systems.
Asatru for starters.
Germanic neopaganism doesn't do it for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bostic Discussions

Search the Bostic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 hr Red Square 49,332
Thinking of moving to Shelby (Jul '13) Apr 4 Stuck here 7
Word of Faith Mar 30 screamers 3
Family opens new bakery in Lincolnton (Oct '13) Mar 27 logical 5
Concert in Ellensboro Mar 18 curious 2
Review: Pamela's Hair Boutique Mar '14 kadedria smith 1
Review: Features Hair Salon Mar '14 kadedria smith 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bostic Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bostic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••