TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41899 Aug 18, 2013
Thankfully, it will be a short lived majority. This too will pass.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The majority.....again!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41900 Aug 18, 2013
My thoughts are that those are misguided blacks and Hispanics, who just like working class white republicans, are deceived by ideology into voting against their own interest. Then there are the cow birds, of all races ,who follow the wealthy around and peck in their dropping looking for a grain of corn.
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Why is TSF going unchecked with these irresponsible tirades? His assumption that if you're a Republican, that you are a racist against blacks and Hispanics. But, what are his thoughts about blacks or Hispanics who vote Republican? What about those who are both black and Hispanic (many Cubans are...)?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#41901 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>It is the responsibility of CONGRESS to pass an annual budget. You should know that.

CONGRESS controls all spending. You should know that. With republikans in solid control of the House and Dems in marginal control of the Senate,
it looks like BOTH parties are responsible for the spending.

Republikans chant that it is the dems spending, and the idiots believe that. Democrats chant that it is the republikans responsible for the spending, and the idiots believe that.
Unless you are an idiot, you understand that spending cannot occur without the cooperation of BOTH parties.
You are a dumbass. Every budget every year begins with the President. The President doesn't pass the budget but it is his responsibility to present a budget that both parties can use as a framework to hammer out the details for a budget. The last budget presented from Obama was unanimously voted down by both parties.
hole in the wall

United States

#41902 Aug 18, 2013
Brainwashed obama lovers. Demo rats...
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41903 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets look at this S L O W L Y . For instance: 1. NC State University is a STATE institution, owned by the state. 2. It issues a STATE PICTURE ID . 3. NC DMV is a STATE institution also operated by the STATE. 4.DMV issues a STATE picture ID for driver's license. 5. But only the STATE DMV ID will allow you to vote. 6. By eliminating the only the STATE issued photo ID to college students, a group has been singled out for discrimination in voting. 7. That is against federal law.
Voter ID is a non problem. Attempting to prevent US citizens from voting is a problem. That is exactly what communist and fascist do . That is what republikans are attempting. Patriotic citizens of the USA from all walks of life should work to nip this budding republikan fascism.
<quoted text>
Well, we know your slow, but, not all are "STATE" college's right? What about private schools? Your problem is the "state" does not recognize college ID's as a proper form of identification right? What do you do with foreign exchange students? The college issues it's own ID, not the state. "NC State" university issued the ID, not the State of North Carolina. No one has been discriminated against.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41904 Aug 18, 2013
The key word in your response is "framework" to hammer out details.
Did CONGRESS hammer out the details? No they didn't. Is it the responsibility of CONGRESS to hammer out those details? YES! It doesn't matter what the president would present, it is still the responsibility of congress to "hammer out" the details. They didn't. The stupid assed republikans are still running against Obama and hurting the USA in the process.. Obama will not be running again for president. Someone should try to make republikans understand that. It is easy to be against everything and criticize everything and everyone knows that is all republikans have . After voting 40 times to end Obamacare (which is really Romneycare) you would think it would occur to the idiots to present an alternate plan. Have republikans done that? No. I alreadyt know what republikans are against. They need to man upo and present something that they are FOR (with the exception of tax breaks for the rich).
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbass. Every budget every year begins with the President. The President doesn't pass the budget but it is his responsibility to present a budget that both parties can use as a framework to hammer out the details for a budget. The last budget presented from Obama was unanimously voted down by both parties.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#41905 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts are that those are misguided blacks and Hispanics, who just like working class white republicans, are deceived by ideology into voting against their own interest. Then there are the cow birds, of all races ,who follow the wealthy around and peck in their dropping looking for a grain of corn.
So your position is that if anyone disagrees with you, they are simply wrong? Troubling, yet typical. Also very typical are the insults hidden behind cruel parallels. To call my success bird droppings. My children's privilege is not the result of what the wealthy was willing to give me. Insulting.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41907 Aug 18, 2013
I have an alternate plan . We will just call the affordable health care act Bushcare . That should remove the republikan angst. Then possibly the juvenile frat boys in congress can stop their stuck record and get to work on the economy, , deficit, national debt, and funding infrastructure repairs . All we have right now is a circular firing squad.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41908 Aug 18, 2013
Where does the State of NC issue that card? "NC State was established under the auspices of the federal Morrill Act of 1862, which allowed the U.S. government to donate federally owned land to the states for the purpose of establishing colleges that would teach “agriculture and the mechanic arts.” The brand-new school held its first classes in the fall of 1889 with 72 students, six faculty members and one building.

In the early 1900s, a new federal program sparked an era of outreach work at the college. The 1914 passage of the Smith-Lever Act created an educational partnership between land-grant colleges and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Under this new cooperative extension program, the colleges would send staff to meet with farmers around the state and provide practical agricultural instruction. This led North Carolina to establish the Cooperative Agricultural Extension Service at NC State.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#41909 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The key word in your response is "framework" to hammer out details.
Did CONGRESS hammer out the details? No they didn't. Is it the responsibility of CONGRESS to hammer out those details? YES! It doesn't matter what the president would present, it is still the responsibility of congress to "hammer out" the details. They didn't. The stupid assed republikans are still running against Obama and hurting the USA in the process.. Obama will not be running again for president. Someone should try to make republikans understand that. It is easy to be against everything and criticize everything and everyone knows that is all republikans have . After voting 40 times to end Obamacare (which is really Romneycare) you would think it would occur to the idiots to present an alternate plan. Have republikans done that? No. I alreadyt know what republikans are against. They need to man upo and present something that they are FOR (with the exception of tax breaks for the rich).
The democrats controlled both house and senate with a Democratic president for the first two years and accomplished nothing, zilch, nada. Not even a budget!

Republicans, Independents, democrats, libertarians, etc.....give whomever whatever names you like. They are corrupt politicians.

Here is a great article that explains the issues and problems with our government.

http://www.dailypaul.com/281265/545-vs-300000...

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#41910 Aug 18, 2013
Here is a better link to the whole story
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41911 Aug 18, 2013
If you cannot even understand the "cruel" parallel, there is little hope of making you understand a perspective other than your own. Go to a dairy farm and watch the birds as they follow the cows. I am not calling your success BIRD droppings. Maybe you didn't prance , fawn ,brown nose ,step and fetch. If not, good for you. Congratulations if you made it to the super wealthy. I hope your net is more than a mere 100 million dollars like poor Twitt Romney who the Donald was ridiculing on TV last week for not spending money on his own campaign. The Donald announced that he is prepared to spend $500 million of his own money on his own campaign. He will make a great president because he still thinks Obama was born in Hawaii instead of the United States..
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
So your position is that if anyone disagrees with you, they are simply wrong? Troubling, yet typical. Also very typical are the insults hidden behind cruel parallels. To call my success bird droppings. My children's privilege is not the result of what the wealthy was willing to give me. Insulting.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41912 Aug 18, 2013
Lets see here. Did NORTH CAROLINA establish the Agricultural Extension Service on the NC State campus? NC State is just an example of others like the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Charlotte, etc. All are state institutions and have picture student ID cards.
Dang wrote:
Where does the State of NC issue that card? "NC State was established under the auspices of the federal Morrill Act of 1862, which allowed the U.S. government to donate federally owned land to the states for the purpose of establishing colleges that would teach “agriculture and the mechanic arts.” The brand-new school held its first classes in the fall of 1889 with 72 students, six faculty members and one building.
In the early 1900s, a new federal program sparked an era of outreach work at the college. The 1914 passage of the Smith-Lever Act created an educational partnership between land-grant colleges and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Under this new cooperative extension program, the colleges would send staff to meet with farmers around the state and provide practical agricultural instruction. This led North Carolina to establish the Cooperative Agricultural Extension Service at NC State.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41913 Aug 18, 2013
TEW. Your link nails it. I cannot resist pasting part of it.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41914 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets see here. Did NORTH CAROLINA establish the Agricultural Extension Service on the NC State campus? NC State is just an example of others like the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Charlotte, etc. All are state institutions and have picture student ID cards.
<quoted text>
WHAT are those ID cards used for and why were they issued??? Go ahead and shove your head a little deeper in the sand, we understand. You can't help yourself, that is without the gov. help.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41915 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
"The North Carolina General Assembly founded NC State on March 7, 1887 as a land-grant college under the name "North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts." As a land-grant college, NC State would provide a liberal and practical education while focusing on military tactics, agriculture and the mechanical arts without excluding classical studies.[12] Since its founding, the university has maintained these objectives while building on them"
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41916 Aug 18, 2013
BTW, looking at the alumni of NC State, I can see why you like it.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41917 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wants Obamacare because the dumbass knows he can finally get the psychiatric care he needs, by way of the taxpayers.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41918 Aug 18, 2013
Republikans were tryig to get a bill passed allowing illegals to get drivers license. Pull your head out and look around.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT are those ID cards used for and why were they issued??? Go ahead and shove your head a little deeper in the sand, we understand. You can't help yourself, that is without the gov. help.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41919 Aug 18, 2013
Dang, you just proved my point. It is a STATE institution which is issuing STATE ID but which the STATE will not recognize for voting because the voters are young college EDUCATED voters.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>"The North Carolina General Assembly founded NC State on March 7, 1887 as a land-grant college under the name "North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts." As a land-grant college, NC State would provide a liberal and practical education while focusing on military tactics, agriculture and the mechanical arts without excluding classical studies.[12] Since its founding, the university has maintained these objectives while building on them"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court upholds North Carolina's new limi... Oct 9 094 PZG 2
Lesbian dirty talk? I kinda want a girl to get ... Oct 7 Anonymous 2
wife wanting girlfriend (Jan '13) Oct 7 Anonymous 2
Sex buddies Oct 7 Sexsecrets1991 1
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct 4 Geena 19
trash dump Sep 29 Wordup 2
Shane Nations Sep 29 Nadude 2
Bostic Dating
Find my Match

Bostic Jobs