help needed from wv.
Rhonda Graham

Northfork, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2008
NC People We are looking for a Mary Jo (McCoy) whom would be about 58 - 60 years old. She was born & raised in Northfork WV and was best friends with Betty Call. Her mother passed away while she was still in school and she went to live with her Aunt Ruby there in Statesville in about 1964 or 1965 somewhere within that time. Mary Jo had came in to see my mother after she had moved and had a husband at the time, however my parents can't remember the last name. She had a sister named Ruth Ann. My Mother is Betty (Call) Graham & my father Pete Graham. I would love to be able to give her a number or something to contact Mary Jo. Any help at all would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank You For Your Time & God Bless. Rhonda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bostic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaston man gets 12 to 15 years for bribery (May '14) Wed David Lutz 3
anyone know nick deaton (Dec '13) Feb 5 John 9
News National Signing Day 2016: Breaking down #Pack1... Feb 4 Fart news 2
News Shelby man missing since Saturday Updated at Jan 20 just me 1
News Investigators hope upped reward, tech lead to c... (Feb '15) Jan 19 MSDEBOLT 3
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Dec '15 tom cat 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bostic Mortgages