who do you want to be the next rapide...
Woodworth

Glenmora, LA

#19787 Feb 21, 2013
Hilton, remember one of your campaign platforms was that Wagner was arresting too many of the drug users especially the black population? You told them arrest was not the answer, that they should get Rehab. Spent thousands of dollars spreading that message. You must be a bonified Hipocrite, or a forked tongue politician. You are doing the same thing, except in greater numbers. What happened to Rehab.? Get out and be constructive on the drug war. You wasting tax payer money, because you arrest them, put them in jail and they bond right out to repeat the same process. You need to send Closener back to Allen Parish and put someone in his place to catch the real Drug pushers.
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#19788 Feb 21, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
Hilton, remember one of your campaign platforms was that Wagner was arresting too many of the drug users especially the black population? You told them arrest was not the answer, that they should get Rehab. Spent thousands of dollars spreading that message. You must be a bonified Hipocrite, or a forked tongue politician. You are doing the same thing, except in greater numbers. What happened to Rehab.? Get out and be constructive on the drug war. You wasting tax payer money, because you arrest them, put them in jail and they bond right out to repeat the same process. You need to send Closener back to Allen Parish and put someone in his place to catch the real Drug pushers.
And please let us know what solutions you have to offer!
Who Dat

Pineville, LA

#19789 Feb 21, 2013
guess what wrote:
To all the ones talking about "jailers", there is not a deputy working in the corrections division whose commission card says anything different than any other deputy. I along with many other deputies work in corrections because I choose to and enjoy it. We dont remain in corrections because we are not capable of working in patrol. In fact, a lot of deputies working in patrol say they do so because they couldn't take it in the jail and had to get out cause it is too stressful. It doesn't make them weaker, it's just personal preference. Anyone who calls themselves "real police" should understand the brotherhood we share as officers and should not make the ignorant distinction between those who work patrol and those that work in the jail as anything other than that officer's choice.
That is not true. Maybe a few jailers choose to work there but most, like 89% cannot do anything else, are extremely out of shape, or do not want to go through the APD academy. The jails are also being used for political payback for uneducated people. Last time I was in the jail I gave a report to a woman with all gold teeth that could barely speak english and it appeared her hair was glued to her head. Hilton is using the jail to payback votes by giving $36,000 a year jobs to people who could not make that money anywhere else. Hilton has no hiring standards. So in other words, he uses tax payer money to pay people with little to no education more than teachers and people with college degrees. He could always make higher standards so the tax payers are getting the most for there money. However this will never happen until the whole "Hilton" generation is replaced by another Sheriff. It would take a cultural change in the Sheriff's Office to run like a professional law enforcement agency. Until then or if ever, the tax payers will overpay for less quality. Not to mention Deputies doing all kinds of stuff on duty that is getting overlooked because of who they know. RPSO will remain the laughing stock of local law enforcement until changes occur.
Boyce

Glenmora, LA

#19790 Feb 22, 2013
Woodworth is a problem because he does not know what to do. They should sent Clossner back to Allen Parish and put a LaCour back in there or maybe Weatherford.
Big Black Truck

Glenmora, LA

#19791 Feb 22, 2013
Keep up the good work, do not stop what you are doing because you may save my son or daughter from getting hooked on drugs.
Rapides Parish

Jena, LA

#19792 Feb 22, 2013
I voted Wagner before. The current Rpso may not be perfect. But I got to say there has been a lot of improvement. So therefore,I noticed "Woodworth" is running out of his selfish political ways he can spin his hate. I see him helping Hilton,more than hurting him. Other words "Woodworth" is his own worst enemy!
GTO

Pineville, LA

#19793 Feb 23, 2013
Rapides Parish wrote:
I voted Wagner before. The current Rpso may not be perfect. But I got to say there has been a lot of improvement. So therefore,I noticed "Woodworth" is running out of his selfish political ways he can spin his hate. I see him helping Hilton,more than hurting him. Other words "Woodworth" is his own worst enemy!
Please elaborate on how things have gotten better since the election. Be specific, not in general terms, about personnel assignments, promotions and hiring of new employees and the return of some.
Big Black Truck

Glenmora, LA

#19794 Feb 23, 2013
Work hard RPSO be there for the people and push those who commit crimes out of this parish or put them in jail. Keep being those officers that I am proud of!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Ugotjokes

Powhatan, LA

#19795 Feb 23, 2013
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hope it makes some sort of SEANCE"
Seance: n. a sitting; a meeting to seek communication from the spirit of the dead. From Webster's Standard Dictionary.
So tell me, what has a "seance" have to do with the reports?
I guess someone has to correct your posting about someone having to correct someone else's report!
Karma!
HaHa there is no pill you can take for stupid! Look that up in websters standard dictionary!!!!
Get A life

Powhatan, LA

#19796 Feb 24, 2013
Same Ol Squabbles on here. People should be more worried about the BIG Picture that's ahead for all Americans in the country we have gave our blood for . People the " Perfect Storm is Coming Can you say "jihad "?? Check that at most of your local convenience stores , and ask yourself who owns them and why ? Scotland Yard might call that a Clue
LAWMAN 101

Alexandria, LA

#19797 Feb 24, 2013
A Law Enforcement Officer be he/she either a Patrolman, Jailer, Desk Sgt, or assigned to many other areas of Law Enforcement is a "Law Enforcement Officer" He/She is in Harms Way 24/7. They train and re-train to keep up with current laws and regulations. Some choose to move up and into other assignments,some prefer to remain in a position they feel comfortable with. Please do not refeer to a JAILER as a dumbass. He/She is with the Ciminal each and every time they report for duty. Most other Lawmen get to meet both the good and bad. I personally have not done it all, but have been exposed to it all.
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes shut your mouth and be greatful that they are all on duty protecting your "DUMBASS." Sleep Well.
Hahaha

Pineville, LA

#19798 Feb 24, 2013
Big Black Truck wrote:
Work hard RPSO be there for the people and push those who commit crimes out of this parish or put them in jail. Keep being those officers that I am proud of!!!!!!!!! Thanks
What parish do you live in? Yes pushing criminals right out of the jail or even better, right out of cuffs before they even get put in the car. How about the man who was burglarizing houses on Denny Rd. As soon as paw paw saw that sonny boy had a warrant it was immediately recalled. Bet the residences on Denny loved to hear that. Let us not forget ticket books being taken from Deputies who enforce traffic laws. What about the black reverends getting all their friend's family or even their family members out of jail. Either people of Rapides Parish are uninformed or need favors for there criminal family members or are mostly criminals themselves. It isn't the deputies that are the problem. It is their idiot racist leaders. God bless the deputies and hopefully someone with some type of moral lawful code will come in and let them do their jobs.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19799 Feb 24, 2013
guess what wrote:
To all the ones talking about "jailers", there is not a deputy working in the corrections division whose commission card says anything different than any other deputy. I along with many other deputies work in corrections because I choose to and enjoy it. We dont remain in corrections because we are not capable of working in patrol. In fact, a lot of deputies working in patrol say they do so because they couldn't take it in the jail and had to get out cause it is too stressful. It doesn't make them weaker, it's just personal preference. Anyone who calls themselves "real police" should understand the brotherhood we share as officers and should not make the ignorant distinction between those who work patrol and those that work in the jail as anything other than that officer's choice.
Bullshit! There are very few people who want to work in the jail, especially with the dumbass wardens! Brotherhood my ass. Everyone is pitted against each other based who they voted for, are related to, or sleep with.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#19800 Feb 24, 2013
local politics wrote:
looking at the situation as a whole, weh has attempted to secure all aspects of the almighty vote. he covered the black vote with money and bobby cameron, he secured the idiot vote with mark wood, he secured the weinner vote with kris clossener, he secured the local ass crack union with old mark "the pipe wrench" baden and he secured the homosexual vote with ole broke back bill robinson. coures he has the support of the AARP cause all its members are employeed by the rpso. oh yea, almose forgot, we got the dyke in charge vote with debbie macbeth. she's my favorite. ive never seen anybody with their ass and shoulder blades in such close proximity. with support like that, you cant loose. GO WEH!! get ready boys, we're fixing to get cranked back up again. bobby cameron, kris clossener and dumbass mark wood. who can it be now?
Right on the money!
Preacher

Pineville, LA

#19801 Feb 24, 2013
Ok seriously. All bs and politics aside. Is there really a preacher on the payroll? This has to be mudslinging. No way this is true.
Preacher

Pineville, LA

#19802 Feb 24, 2013
I did want to make a comment on an individual who may work for the Sheriffs Office. I saw him pull out by the coke factory in a white Ford Taurus with two police lights in the back dash. He was gray haired, had on what looked like a flannel shirt and was smoking a big cigar. Is that allowed in police cars? He also exited going over the old OK Allen bridge. I did not see further because I exited on I-49 South.
like to know

Ville Platte, LA

#19803 Feb 24, 2013
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
And please let us know what solutions you have to offer!
Here it is. Go see Hilton, his campaign solution was Rehab. not arrest. What happened? He ran radio add after radio add telling the people too many repeats were being arrested, they needed rehab. Guess this is like opening the boot camp back up.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19804 Feb 24, 2013
Boyce wrote:
Woodworth is a problem because he does not know what to do. They should sent Clossner back to Allen Parish and put a LaCour back in there or maybe Weatherford.
Well i am surprised Hilton has not rehired LaCour. He has done so with all the rest. He would fit right in with his hiring standards.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19805 Feb 24, 2013
Rapides Parish wrote:
I voted Wagner before. The current Rpso may not be perfect. But I got to say there has been a lot of improvement. So therefore,I noticed "Woodworth" is running out of his selfish political ways he can spin his hate. I see him helping Hilton,more than hurting him. Other words "Woodworth" is his own worst enemy!
Sure about like i voted for Hilton. Name 4 areas that has improvement.
hjhh

Pineville, LA

#19806 Mar 4, 2013
uh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bossier City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john peppercorn the prophet 8 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
dumpster diving in alexandria Aug 20 Taquari 10
Local Politics Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) Aug 19 Big D 29
Confederate Statue Aug 16 Genealogy Fan 7
News Dispute over music leads to shooting (May '08) Aug 11 JaddaaB 3
Shreveport ratchet Aug 11 Dee 4
BPCC Softball (Jul '10) Aug 11 GO_MADDIE 201

Bossier City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bossier City Mortgages