Miss Minden dies in train collision i...

Miss Minden dies in train collision in Ruston

There are 5 comments on the News-Star story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Miss Minden dies in train collision in Ruston. In it, News-Star reports that:

Hannah McFarland, 19, of Minden, who competed in the Miss Louisiana pageant earlier this month as Miss Minden, died this morning when the car she was traveling in as a passenger collided with a train in Ruston. via News-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

sftballjunkie

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jun 28, 2007
a very sad and tragic occurence. Hannah was a young lady who touched so many lives in such a brief but wonderful life. She will be forever remembered as a young lady with a big heart, a wonderful character, a loving kindness, gorgeous eyes, and most of all, a smile that will forever brighten the many friends and family this wonderful lady left behind. We all will miss you Hannah-You are one of God's precious angels now
Lanny

West Monroe, LA

#2 Nov 22, 2007
So sad. At such a young age. Her life will never blossom on earth but in the minds of her family.
Commonsense

Woodbridge, Canada

#3 Jan 14, 2012
Exactly how backwoods retarded does one have to be to drive into the side of a train?? Sounds like natural selection to me
Mandy

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Commonsense wrote:
Exactly how backwoods retarded does one have to be to drive into the side of a train?? Sounds like natural selection to me
U really said something so stupid about a young life that was lost she was a passenger dumbass
Kassie

Stuttgart, AR

#5 Jan 24, 2012
Common sense you are uch and inconsiderate Jerk!!! how would you feel if this was to happen to you? it was an accident her Laura didnt see it! Hannah is deffiantly in my prayers her stories and Daniels stories has really touched my heart and miss minden is still smiling down on us!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bossier City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House GOP: Cut spending before tackling tax reform Mar 24 ardith 1
Biggest slut from Blanchard (Feb '14) Mar 23 Idontknow 7
Which city is prettier and has a better city fe... Mar 20 Corky 3
Bring Dave and Busters To Shreveport/Bossier CIty! (Apr '13) Mar 19 fiapoly 23
News Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB (Jul '06) Mar 19 anonymous 39
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Mar 19 Alexadria Resident 45
what's the best thing to add to a crawfish boil? Mar 15 Anonymous 1

Bossier City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance