Does Anyone Know Chris Clark or Chris...

Does Anyone Know Chris Clark or Chris Carlton from Bossier City?

Posted in the Bossier City Forum

BossierAutoMecha nic

Bossier City, LA

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Does anyone know these 2 mechanics? The work for Orr Nissan in Bossier and are more worthless than a condom with a hole in it. They use drugs on the job, they screw the dealership by saying they do warranty work but not do it just to make money. Tell me what you all think of these guys.
mommyof2

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2011
I know a chris Clark but I don't no if he works for a car dealership?? The one I knew worked as a bartender at mojos and now works at celebrity lounge. Same guy??
Nissan21022

Lebanon, VA

#3 Mar 26, 2011
I dont think so. This Chris Clark looks a bit Hawaiian and has only been working on cars for 5 years or so. He has that dealership fooled!!!
ChryslerDodgeJee p

Bossier City, LA

#4 Mar 29, 2012
They re-hired that loser and they are in for a surprise!
poorbaby20

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
hmm, well I know Chris Clark is an excellent mechanic and a dealership will only allow what they know. Why don't you people say your real name and go say that to his face. I bet none of you have skeleton's in your closet, real Christians I bet! He is not a loser, but a well educated individual. So..... stop hating losers
UsVsThem

Shreveport, LA

#6 Aug 28, 2014
Watch out for Hawaiians, really Samoans transplants because most of the real Hawaiians are Japanese. Samoans are big and as mean as black thugs. When I say black thugs, I am talking about black trash - the kind of blacks that commit the crimes and blame whites for everything. Hawaiian-Samoans are the same way, they act like they have a chip on their shoulder and call us Whites "howleys". I call them "moaks". They will kill you as fast as any black thug would and also without even thinking about - in other words impulsively and with no remorse.
sunsoutgunsout

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2014
mommyof2 wrote:
I know a chris Clark but I don't no if he works for a car dealership?? The one I knew worked as a bartender at mojos and now works at celebrity lounge. Same guy??
So what do you look like darlin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bossier City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Fri benji 62
k2..... Sep 20 Curious 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Sep 14 Misc 12
Organized Stalking By Freemason Cops/Fireman an... (Jan '11) Sep 12 Nice1 37
News It's getting harder to tolerate intolerable people (Oct '07) Sep 10 Tick 4
Audition NOW to be part of Threesome with couple Sep 10 I Bees Game 2
romantic places (Jan '10) Sep 9 fyi 20

Bossier City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance