Teen Arrested for Attempted Murder After Running Over Another Teen

Jun 27, 2011 Full story: KTBS

Bossier City police arrested a Bossier Parish teenager over the weekend on a charge of attempted murder after he ran over another teen multiple times with his vehicle during an altercation.

Full Story
concerned MOM

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 27, 2011
They make it sound like he did it on purpose! The media is so twisted, the kid was attacked while he was sitting in his car,the door was open adn it caught the attacker, pulling him under. It was NOT with malicious intent!!! He was just trying to avoid a fight and panicked.
concerned friend

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jun 29, 2011
No that is not a lie because if it was a panic, then why did the boy back over him, and then run over him again, and then drive off. That sounds pretty damn guilty to me. And besides the boy has been warned time after time to stay away from the residence he was at. I think he deserves to spend life in prison for the charges hes been accused of. I think it would be safer for him in prison anyways, due to the fact that he almost killed a great friend of many loved ones. I think the media explained it a whole lot less of how it really happened but was still very correct.
Friend of Victim

Bossier City, LA

#3 Jun 30, 2011
i know both of the boyss. okaye? andd yess, maybe the first time of hitting the other was an accident bc he was trying to get away. bc the one that was hit is very violent and protective over what he loves. butt, backing up, pulling forward, then backing up again to flee the scene... IS NOT INNOCENT ANDD IS DEFINETLY NOT SELF DEFENSE!! the media has no idea what happened. the situation has been bent and twisted many times. andd many "witnesses" are lien. so its false evidence, theyre trying to protect theyre friend. regardless, he deserves to be in jail andd that is where he will most likely remain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bossier City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where'd everyone go 17 hr Mall shopper 1
What's being built in front of the mall? Thu Deputy X 8
keith nale Thu roxyhamel 1
Shady Merchant Dec 17 Alexandria Resident 2
Chimp-out at Pineville Walmart Dec 16 Sharpton 5
Landrieu built legacy of helping state recover Dec 15 Bayou Rapides Res... 1
Houston-area police given $1.9M for body cameras Dec 15 rocketman 2
Bossier City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bossier City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bossier City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bossier City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:55 pm PST

ESPN12:55PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
Junior Galette not on injury report, but expects limited role on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play