Another Bosque Farms officer arrested

Another Bosque Farms officer arrested

There are 64 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Another Bosque Farms officer arrested. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Another officer from the small police department in Bosque Farms is in trouble. Officer John Valdez is one of 13 cops working in Bosque Farms, just south of Albuquerque.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
You got 2 be Stupid

AOL

#65 Sep 18, 2009
hey ya ll wrote:
<quoted text>
or MAYBE....it was his ex-wife's current husband??? you know...the one who called the press about this warrant??? Let's start all kinds of conspiracy theories....since FYI2 seems to know everything about everyone in Valencia Co....maybe he should be hired as a BF officer???
PEOPLE....get a life
Wow Ruth I think I touched a nerve!!! "Poop Queen"
keep scooping"
You got 2 be Stupid

AOL

#66 Sep 18, 2009
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am not one of the sisters, but looks like you need a teacher to teach you how to spell!!! it's LIVES not LEAVES and why are saying hateful things about his family, what did they do to you?
You are "Super Christie" TeAcHeR. Go and pickup some cotton out of your fields.
JaBlonski

Florence, AL

#67 Mar 3, 2010
And after everything, this clown is still sitting on the side of the road here in BF writing tickets and putting on the Mr. cool act? Crazy...
Mrs Sherlock Holmes

Houston, TX

#68 Mar 8, 2010
Why is there no topic on the West Mesa murders. How could 13 or 14 women be killed and buried in a mass grave and the city not be up in arms and solve the horrible crimes? Rumor of a cop involved-check this cop out and any others that had associations with any of these girls. How could it be only one man and some bodies were 18 feet deep? Why is this crime on the back burner? These were all human beings. How could a 15 yr. old girl be labeled anything, but a teenager! Somebody knows something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosque Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Chavez Tweakers Sat Bobby 1
Review: Great Clips LL (Dec '12) Sat Gom 3
News Albuquerque lawyer receives racist hate mail Nov 23 Hot or not 3
News Woman scolded for using cellphone to catch offi... Sep '16 Carol 5
News Gov. Martinez details fight for Facebook data c... Sep '16 Helen W 1
News Facebook chooses New Mexico for new data center... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News University of New Mexico hosting Route 66 exhib... Sep '16 Dennis A 6

Bosque Farms Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bosque Farms Mortgages