Officer accused of another DUI

Officer accused of another DUI

There are 70 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Officer accused of another DUI. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

A Bosque Farms police officer who has made headlines in the past is accused of fleeing the scene of a crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
soft landing

Albuquerque, NM

#64 Sep 10, 2009
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to go back and find the article about how he wants to stop or prevent non-profits from either paying for or speaking out for or against politicians running for office or those in office now.....
I would like to read that. Maybe when somebody gives me a round tuit, I'll get time to google for it. You do realize many non-profits get government aid, right? Don't you see a little conflict of interest if they then take and broadcast political stands? I've not red it, but it sounds like he's on the right track...
soft landing

Albuquerque, NM

#65 Sep 10, 2009
* read, not red. Geeze. Maybe I'm not pressing hard enough on my 'a's....

“we're back!”

Since: Aug 09

around the corner

#66 Sep 10, 2009
cheezums: I was going to but...I forgot my A-1 so just threw him to the dogs,
wow

Los Lunas, NM

#67 Sep 10, 2009
Dangerous World wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry about your family member, my heart truely goes out to you. I'm not saying this guy shouldn't be fired. But the facts are still inccorect. He did not try to flee the scence, he was not in a Police car.
Your facts are not correct..guess you will have to wait and see how this pans out....but he did attempt to flee......
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#68 Sep 10, 2009
jer wrote:
This is the perfict example of the hidden epedemic that this state is refusing to do somthing about shut all liq beer sales down. we need this to happen so those that are hook can dry out. then we can bring liq beer back. Just for a few That dont'Drink and drive. Thats needed right know.
Been there. Done that. Prohibition only helped organized crime. People can "dry out" in jail when they drive under the influence.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#69 Sep 10, 2009
soft landing wrote:
* read, not red. Geeze. Maybe I'm not pressing hard enough on my 'a's....
I had to read that twice, looked like you meant to say you were not sitting down hard enough on your, um, ah never mind..

There is a law that Clinton got passed that forbids the NRA from political ads within so many days, I think 30 days before an election yet allows all the anti gun groups to have those political ads in the paper and on TV and radio.

That is one I refer to considering only the PRO non-profits can run political ads against guns and NRA cannot defend or run ads to show their side.

I am not trying to make a pro/anti gun issue here, just showing what I mean is all.
davesam55

Korea

#70 Sep 10, 2009
GOOD GRIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
The news this morning said he showed an excessive amount of prescription pain medication in his system. I hardly think that shows he's being crucified by the news media. Just facts.
Now he gets his due process. It makes no difference what you or I think, it will be up to a jury if he decides to go that way, or resign, plead guilty & go for a plea bargain. Whichever way this case goes, this man should not be behind the wheel of a car, squad or personel, period.
With your mind set the press should sit on all news until after the offender's trial? You've commented on many cases that have not gone to trial yet. I guess your philosophy only comes into play if it's a cop breaking the law. I see.
Both of US Exercising our rights to disagree and feelings. EWhen you have been a victim of this you will understand. According to you media has never made a mistake or been wrong in their reporting of event all factual?? How many times have you seen them come back and say hey guess what we were wrong and retract a wrong article or story - the right thing to do? Answer this why when someone does something wrong on their side either mistake or wrong information provided to act on - they cover it up and go silent simple question?? I have numerous factual cases but I have ethics and will go to trying them in the media better handled face to face! Have a good week!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#71 Sep 10, 2009
I have been going over this in my head, and I am wondering if perhaps we should start charging repeat DUI/DWI offenders with attempted murder, and sentence them as such.

By being repeat offenders, they show that they place no value on other's lives, so maybe it would need a new title, something like "Target Non-Specific Attempted Murder."
FYI

AOL

#72 Sep 11, 2009
davesam55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of US Exercising our rights to disagree and feelings. EWhen you have been a victim of this you will understand. According to you media has never made a mistake or been wrong in their reporting of event all factual?? How many times have you seen them come back and say hey guess what we were wrong and retract a wrong article or story - the right thing to do? Answer this why when someone does something wrong on their side either mistake or wrong information provided to act on - they cover it up and go silent simple question?? I have numerous factual cases but I have ethics and will go to trying them in the media better handled face to face! Have a good week!
A prime example today in the press anouncing "news" before they have their facts straight....in NY today the news announced that the Coast Guard had some sort of event occurring where shots were fired.....they half-assed listened to their police/marine scanner and started a scare...during the 9-11 memorials at that...think of what they put those people in who were mourning/honoring their loved ones who were killed in a terrorist attacks! I'm not saying to censor them...just get the facts straight before they print or post it instead of yelling fire when someone lights a match!(naw...that would be the right thing to do...)
davesam55

Korea

#73 Sep 11, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example today in the press anouncing "news" before they have their facts straight....in NY today the news announced that the Coast Guard had some sort of event occurring where shots were fired.....they half-assed listened to their police/marine scanner and started a scare...during the 9-11 memorials at that...think of what they put those people in who were mourning/honoring their loved ones who were killed in a terrorist attacks! I'm not saying to censor them...just get the facts straight before they print or post it instead of yelling fire when someone lights a match!(naw...that would be the right thing to do...)
Excellent well said - like the poorly excuted and planned Flight over New York (AF-one) for picture taking which was challenged and those folks told to shut up and color - all the result of poor communication and gatekeeping! And never once did I say this officer did not need help or should he not be held accountable for his actions. People only hear what they want to hear and if it's not to their liking then twist the story to suit their own needs we all do this to some extent including I as some we have a persoanl relation to from our own experiences both good and bad...Media is vital but so is balance resposbilibty works both ways. There are great reporters and articles and there are some that miss the mark that's all nothing more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosque Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Chavez elementary Mar '18 Rju3 1
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Feb '18 Autozone Employee 15
News Prisoner in Los Lunas dies, cause to be determined (Jan '13) Dec '17 Mazie320 3
News Teen duo accused of vandalizing Albuquerque ele... Nov '17 Busting Butt 2
News Man arrested for inappropriately touching girls... Nov '17 wowed 13
News Photo Story: Muertos y Marigolds brightens the ... Nov '17 LuzAranda 1
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct '17 PullDaCovers 45

Bosque Farms Jobs

Personal Finance

Bosque Farms Mortgages