Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs

Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs

There are 25 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from May 27, 2009, titled Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Both men waived their rights to a preliminary hearing and the cases were sent on to district court, according to Sarah Weaver, chief deputy district attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FED UP

Albuquerque, NM

#22 May 29, 2009
Can someone please tell me How the heck could you ever rack up that many dwi charges, Someone should have been locked up a lllloooonnngggg time ago. w t f
Drunkard

Santa Fe, NM

#23 May 29, 2009
There's no real penalty for DWI. Put folks in jail and feed them. Big deal. They get out of jail after fattening up and buy a $100 car and keep drinking.

Whne you have nothing to lose you do want you want.
antisocialnative

Carthage, NC

#24 May 29, 2009
So i guess it's safe for me to get a dwi and walk out the courts for atleast 10 times roflol
wow

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Jun 1, 2009
Oh look wow non-Natives get DUI's! wow that is such a shock lol!
Sluggo

Santa Fe, NM

#26 Jun 1, 2009
A few observations:

1).08 BAC doesn't mean crap. You can be arrested and convicted for .02 BAC, or "Impaired to the Slightest Degree". Yet the media continues to promote this false sense of security by using the term "Legal Limit".

2) Both of these individuals should have lost their driver's license for LIFE after their 4th DWI. The story does not mention if they were chareged for driving without a license.

3) If by chance they DID have a drver's license, it should have been RESTRICTED, and good only if the vehicle is equiped with an Interlock Device.

Regardless, you can't fix STUPID, and stiffer laws will not impact idi0ts like these two maroons.

Buttheads like this give beer a bad name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosque Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Mon Michael B 12
News Teen duo accused of vandalizing Albuquerque ele... Nov 17 Busting Butt 2
News Man arrested for inappropriately touching girls... Nov 17 wowed 13
News Photo Story: Muertos y Marigolds brightens the ... Nov 9 LuzAranda 1
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct 27 PullDaCovers 45
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Sep '17 HRresident 197
Child molestor ALERT Aug '17 The more you know 1

Bosque Farms Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bosque Farms Mortgages