Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs

Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs

There are 25 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from May 27, 2009, titled Two men charged with more than 10 DWIs. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Both men waived their rights to a preliminary hearing and the cases were sent on to district court, according to Sarah Weaver, chief deputy district attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OATMEAL MORNING

Farmington, NM

#1 May 28, 2009
Daily Times Reports:In New Mexico, it is illegal to drive with a breath alcohol concentration of .08 or more.
Then why do COF/SJC employees think this don't apply to them? Hmmm what ever happen to the two firefighters?
chief bowels

Teec Nos Pos, UT

#2 May 28, 2009
DUH!!!!.08? these two nitwits did'nt know that i reckon. don't drop your soap.nuck nuck nuck!!! as for the fire-farters,it got swept under the carpet of the hush-hush goverment society,,don't cha think so??
Not Surprised

Montrose, CO

#3 May 28, 2009
WTF! where are all you BIGOTS at? You all just love it whens it an AMERICAN INDIAN. Okay....let me hear it now.
native first

Ignacio, CO

#4 May 28, 2009
you mean they're not native???? that just can't be..
it is what it is

Bloomington, IL

#5 May 28, 2009
My only question is why are they not in prison?!?!?
Knowitall

Chandler, AZ

#6 May 28, 2009
Story said 10 arrests. How many convictions?
ponee

Santa Fe, NM

#7 May 28, 2009
too bad there not cops or navajo council men they could walk....
Willie

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 28, 2009
Lucky they didn't kill anybody on the road.
Lock up these losers!
No "white privilege" this time.
Steve

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 28, 2009
NOW THAT THEY ARE CAUGHT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. letting someone go for the same crime 10 plus times is not kosher. wht the H3LL is up with our courts? why are these guys still out in public? WTF?
Ho Hum

Grand Junction, CO

#10 May 28, 2009
Willie wrote:
Lucky they didn't kill anybody on the road.
Lock up these losers!
No "white privilege" this time.
Did any one of you extremely intelligent people happen to read the part where it said that neither of these guys are from here? One from Albuquerque, one from Bosque. No "white privilege" what has that got to do with it...they've gotten away with it over 10 times already!
2cool4school

Rangely, CO

#11 May 28, 2009
Come on New Mexico - turn them loose again, God knows they haven't killed anyone YET! Screw with them after they kill a few kids....a bus full of Nun's... Give me a break - 9 Prior DUI's? Only in New Mexico!! to funny
2cool4school

Rangely, CO

#12 May 28, 2009
native first wrote:
you mean they're not native???? that just can't be..
How do you know 'what' race they are? Heck, I know John Wayne in Shiprock - come on.
What the French Toast

Albuquerque, NM

#13 May 28, 2009
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know 'what' race they are? Heck, I know John Wayne in Shiprock - come on.
Can ya get his autograph for me?
james

Ignacio, CO

#15 May 28, 2009
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know 'what' race they are? Heck, I know John Wayne in Shiprock - come on.
an i know alot of "smith's", "jones" and my brother was named john wayne...just saying when it comes to these type of prior dui's in the farmington area alot of non-natives like to place blame before knowing the facts....
Concerned

Albuquerque, NM

#16 May 28, 2009
Eveyone needs to watch out for the drunks leaving the San Juan Country Club this thurs. thru sat. Unlimited free beer for all 600 players and guests. The cops don`t seem to care about this yearly accident waiting to happen.
Jim Williams

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 May 29, 2009
San Juan County has a major problem with convicting drunk drivers, yet alone to submit some kind of jail or prison terms for this crime. So be assured, these 2 that are not from here, will be arrested for yet another drunk driving in the near future. Lets pray they choose to stay where they are from.
Conclusive

Albuquerque, NM

#18 May 29, 2009
What diffrence does race or where they live? What
does matter is the name of the Judges who have let
the off, so we will know who not to vote for next
year.
Jim Williams

Rio Rancho, NM

#19 May 29, 2009
Conclusive wrote:
What diffrence does race or where they live? What
does matter is the name of the Judges who have let
the off, so we will know who not to vote for next
year.
I agree with you. But the way our leading officials want to hide everything from the people, how can we be sure these judges haven't already been voted out by the people, But choose themselves for possitions? Just a thought.
whatdouexpect

Albuquerque, NM

#20 May 29, 2009
What the French Toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Can ya get his autograph for me?
lots of free time down to the DAs office these days?
Yungin

Albuquerque, NM

#21 May 29, 2009
It's sad to say but, the many number of times arrested is only the number of times they have been "caught."

There is no excuse for drinking and driving, not even one beer. It's just not worth it, it's expensive, embarassing to you and your family, job loss, loss of driving privledges, and when you kill an innocent person, the burden you place on everyone involved will be tragic, lives will change forever, just a few reasons out of a million.

In a perfect world, DWI would not be an issue. But it's not a perfect world, so please be responsible, don't be an idiot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosque Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff is Dirty handed in Valencia County (Apr '09) Mar 19 VCCC 106
News GE to close South Valley plant (Sep '09) Mar 8 talking 54
News Baby drowns in tub (Aug '09) Feb 27 JPacheco 65
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... Jan '17 George Hauns 1
News Facebook chooses New Mexico for new data center... (Sep '16) Dec '16 Aimee Hall 2
Los Chavez Tweakers Dec '16 Bobby 1
Review: Great Clips LL (Dec '12) Dec '16 Gom 3

Bosque Farms Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bosque Farms Mortgages