Medical waste turns up heads, torsos

Medical waste turns up heads, torsos

There are 8 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Medical waste turns up heads, torsos. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

The first discovery was gruesome enough: a head and torso tucked inside a red biohazard tub that arrived at a Kansas company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

“My Virgin Ears! ”

Since: Aug 08

Alamoghetto evacuee

#1 Apr 3, 2010
This story is sure to turn some heads! With the body of evidence expected to turn up in the final leg of the investigation, we may unearth who had a hand in this dastardly deed. We knew something was afoot in these parts, but with a little strong arming, we may be able to point a finger at the perpetrator(s).
joe blow

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 3, 2010
Put them all in a cave and throw away the key! How people can do something like this is the work of an unsound mind.
Haha

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2010
ken91turbo wrote:
This story is sure to turn some heads! With the body of evidence expected to turn up in the final leg of the investigation, we may unearth who had a hand in this dastardly deed. We knew something was afoot in these parts, but with a little strong arming, we may be able to point a finger at the perpetrator(s).
It took a lot of "guts" to post this one.

“My Virgin Ears! ”

Since: Aug 08

Alamoghetto evacuee

#4 Apr 3, 2010
Investigators trying to piece together the crime scene are still shrugging shoulders and scratching heads. One agent was quoted saying that "his heart wasn't in it." Another said "I don't think I have the stomach for this one."
It seems some personal effects were also discovered at the site. "We have a pair of woman's heels over here, and some head and shoulders over there" stated the police chief.
Await further developments from our crack team of reporters right here at alamogordonews.com

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2010
ken91turbo how silly would it be if some of them oh so silly body parts belonged to some of your oh so scattered loved ones?

“My Virgin Ears! ”

Since: Aug 08

Alamoghetto evacuee

#6 May 30, 2010
katpohl wrote:
ken91turbo how silly would it be if some of them oh so silly body parts belonged to some of your oh so scattered loved ones?
Death happens to the best of us, but if you don't want to be dissected, don't give your body to science. Pretty simple solution I believe.
fscott

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 30, 2010
Some people will do almost anything for money.
At Large

Sturgis, MI

#8 May 31, 2010
The story was gone by the time I saw this...did they say who the brains of the operation was?
ken91turbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Death happens to the best of us, but if you don't want to be dissected, don't give your body to science. Pretty simple solution I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosque Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Escape locks down Los Lunas prison (Apr '08) Jan 11 Peter R 34
News New Mexico green chile growers want new guest w... Sep '15 Gorden 19
Review: Main Street Muscle & Fitness Center (Apr '14) Sep '15 To good 14
Susanne K. Stephenson vs her mother Aug '15 Enter Username 1
News Verdict in Wrestling Lawsuit (Jun '15) Jun '15 Pants on Fire 1
Alleged administrator of anti-APD blog set to l... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jim 1
chiara anton williams (Jan '11) May '15 Need Justice for ... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bosque Farms Mortgages