Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21334 Dec 30, 2013
Progressive populist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easier to be a conservative than a liberal. Because it is easier to give someone the finger,than it is to give a helping hand
You are so worthless I had to leave your hellhole state because I needed to get back to REALITY.Cracker
Good, then stay there. We only want people that want to work.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21335 Dec 30, 2013
Progressive populist wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have illegal immigrants working there. You pay them enough so they can afford welfare. Brokeback cracker
Hell if that was the case, we would have to import people to do the work that lazy louts like you won't do. Get all your free stuff yet?.
why

Hondo, TX

#21336 Dec 30, 2013
test

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#21337 Dec 30, 2013
Number What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not the fascist motherland of Tejas
Well let'ls see. this is coming from a clown who lives in a union state that elected a republican governor..........twice even after a recall.......

Get back to us on that one, peenut.
Brokeback Tejas

Eau Claire, WI

#21338 Dec 31, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, then stay there. We only want people that want to work.
I worked all my life. More than you ,probably. Do sit behind a desk and think your better than everyone else? Please seceed from the union,we don't need selfish fascist hippocrites in our country. And Rick Perry couldn't even remember what he hates ,in a debate. Sounds like he was just saying shit to appease the jerks in your
teabagger Party.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21339 Dec 31, 2013
Brokeback Tejas wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked all my life. More than you ,probably. Do sit behind a desk and think your better than everyone else? Please seceed from the union,we don't need selfish fascist hippocrites in our country. And Rick Perry couldn't even remember what he hates ,in a debate. Sounds like he was just saying shit to appease the jerks in your
teabagger Party.
We may not need "selfish fascist hippocrites" in our country, but you voted for the one in the White House. What does that say about you?.

Perry may not be the brightest candle on the cake, but he was smart enough to be governor of a state. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Here is an idea. Why don't you call Perry to be his armchair adviser and make all of his decisions for him?. I'm sure that he would love to hear from you and who knows, he might get you an unlimited balance on your EBT card.

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#21340 Dec 31, 2013
Brokeback Tejas wrote:
<quoted text>
teabagger Party.
Burrack can't remember a fkn thing his administration does........especially when it comes to IRS, Benghazi..., NRS,.....Fast and Furious.........his college records..........what Biden says next.

Perry just had surgery and was still medicated at the time....He did serve in the US Air Force as a captain, flew many missions around the worl in a C-130.....he remembered enough to make Texas the largest economy in the USA..........several companies have left blue states to come to Texas.........a forturne 500 company announced building in Austin last month. 70% of the private sector jobs created in the USA has been in Texas..........We've seen Perrys transcripts from college.......we can't see obama's??? Why is that???

Your supporting the clown in the WH who has had nothing but failure and now pissing everyone off with oblumbercare>??

Obama couldn't shine Perry's shoes, boy.

If we do secede, we'll keep the 250 bullion that we put into the federal coffers each year, dopey. You'll have to cancel lot's of welfare checks..LMAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21341 Dec 31, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Burrack can't remember a fkn thing his administration does........especially when it comes to IRS, Benghazi..., NRS,.....Fast and Furious.........his college records..........what Biden says next.
Perry just had surgery and was still medicated at the time....He did serve in the US Air Force as a captain, flew many missions around the worl in a C-130.....he remembered enough to make Texas the largest economy in the USA..........several companies have left blue states to come to Texas.........a forturne 500 company announced building in Austin last month. 70% of the private sector jobs created in the USA has been in Texas..........We've seen Perrys transcripts from college.......we can't see obama's??? Why is that???
Your supporting the clown in the WH who has had nothing but failure and now pissing everyone off with oblumbercare>??
Obama couldn't shine Perry's shoes, boy.
If we do secede, we'll keep the 250 bullion that we put into the federal coffers each year, dopey. You'll have to cancel lot's of welfare checks..LMAO
I've been noticing that we are seeing less and less of the O-bots on Topix, now that everything the petty tyrant does has been proven to be a disaster.

King Barry can no longer afford smarter shills or they all just ran away. Now all we get is the occasional low life, like the one we are responding to. The half-witted cheese breath isn't much of a challenge.
lukebryan

Euless, TX

#21342 Dec 31, 2013
Blah blah blah.
why

Hondo, TX

#21343 Dec 31, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21345 Jan 1, 2014
I'm going to give it until March before the government boot licking Main Stream Media can no longer keep this hid from the public.

The hidden costs of ObamaCare
Higher premiums could really kneecap the economic recovery
(There never was a recovery)

http://theweek.com/article/index/254564/the-h...
why

Hondo, TX

#21346 Jan 1, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21347 Jan 1, 2014
why wrote:
test
You can't hide the truth either, turd licker.
lukebryan

Euless, TX

#21348 Jan 1, 2014
????
peace

Euless, TX

#21349 Jan 1, 2014
Wow
sailor moons sexy n sassy

Castroville, TX

#21350 Jan 1, 2014
the truth can not be hidden if it was hidden It would be a conspiracy, that is just a theory.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21351 Jan 1, 2014
sailor moons sexy n sassy wrote:
the truth can not be hidden if it was hidden It would be a conspiracy, that is just a theory.
The truth is hidden every day by the worthless propaganda media in this country and third rate pests like "why." Don't worry about it. Just keep taking your Obivitol. Everything will be just fine.
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21352 Jan 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is hidden every day by the worthless propaganda media in this country and third rate pests like "why." Don't worry about it. Just keep taking your Obivitol. Everything will be just fine.
You like to think of your self as something larger than you really are. OOOH Defiant OOOOOOOOH I'm sacared ain't you boys scared.
Crawl back into your underground hole and be afraid ,very afraid. Live in fear and hate everyone and everything thats how we Defiant ones roll.OOOOOH
HEHEHEHE
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21353 Jan 2, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to think of your self as something larger than you really are. OOOH Defiant OOOOOOOOH I'm sacared ain't you boys scared.
Crawl back into your underground hole and be afraid ,very afraid. Live in fear and hate everyone and everything thats how we Defiant ones roll.OOOOOH
HEHEHEHE
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.

BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)

2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)

4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)

5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)

6. You Heard That on Faux News

7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)

8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21355 Jan 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.
BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)
2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)
5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)
8. It’s Bush’s Fault
I see you have memorized all the reasons your an idiot.Bush wanted for war crimes and profiteering. Everyone knows it but the politeness and good ol' boy politicos won't call a spade a spade unless they talk about birterism. Ask any one that watches something other than Rush what the real world thinks. Your best feature is saying shit that are out and out lies. And say them loud and long enough so that the dumbed down voters beleive it.

2014 will rock liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Borger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
that chick mayra from walmart Nov 22 mr_interested 1
Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show? (Jan '14) Nov 19 Annesa herrington 19
Nicole larue Nov 18 Just cuz 1
Review: Beyond Hair Salon & SPA Nov 12 Donna 1
Amarillo Gossip, Drama, Scandals (Jul '12) Nov 11 lakindofguy 6
Borger Dating
Find my Match

Borger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Borger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Borger

Personal Finance