Review: One Stop Automotive & R V

Review: One Stop Automotive & R V

Posted in the Borger Forum

phillip nanasi

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2013
we live in australia and we purchased an rv in indiana and were driving to los angeles....my son went to the states to pick it up and unfortunately had issues outside amarillo...he pulled into this workshop and after waiting a short time was attended to by a second mechanic who gave a quick diagnosis.a estimate, and after calling us overseas to verify price went ahead and fixed with speed and minimum fuss...at first we were hesitant because of past reviews but with the experience we had, i would recomend him as our service was exemplery..we double checked all his prices and found him to very fair....overall a very pleasant experience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Borger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital (Oct '13) Dec 6 Pampaborn 2
Christine hackney wolfe (Jul '15) Nov 30 Wow 4
News Diocese investigating priest who placed fetus a... Nov 12 Ronnie Pickering 9
Nicole larue (Nov '14) Sep '16 Nicole larue 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Dead beat dad's in Borger (Feb '09) Aug '15 Bobby Ray 15
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Borger, TX (May '12) Aug '15 Bobby Ray 3

Borger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Borger Mortgages