Brooklyn couple charged in death of b...

Brooklyn couple charged in death of boy, 3

There are 57 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Brooklyn couple charged in death of boy, 3. In it, Newsday reports that:

A foster mother accused of abandoning children in Texas was charged yesterday along with her boyfriend in connection with the death of a toddler found in the couple's Brooklyn apartment, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Give It Up

Amityville, NY

#41 Jun 11, 2008
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt in my mind that you rode the little bus to school licking the window. Death Race knows what he meant so stop protecting your boyfriend.
Were you sitting next to him? I thought so! You are definitely a window licker!!!! I think your jealous because Slappy and Death Racer won't play with you. Waahhh, Waahhhh

“say what you mean...”

Since: Nov 07

and mean what you say.

#42 Jun 11, 2008
considering how everything is on computers nowadays, how do these agencies get away with not knowing that someone has a warrant out on them??? it is such bee/ess.

“say what you mean...”

Since: Nov 07

and mean what you say.

#43 Jun 11, 2008
and another thing...for all those neighbors that saw this poor baby and had a pretty dammmed good idea he was being abused, you should have put your freakin cell phones to good use and REPORTED it!!! honestly, people, is it so hard to be a decent person???

“There's Only One ME!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#44 Jun 11, 2008
mommaroo wrote:
and another thing...for all those neighbors that saw this poor baby and had a pretty dammmed good idea he was being abused, you should have put your freakin cell phones to good use and REPORTED it!!! honestly, people, is it so hard to be a decent person???
For some, yes! And they would be the same people who yell at us in these posts!!
hub bub

Plainfield, IL

#45 Jun 11, 2008
Not only was this child beaten but he was sodomized?!? How f-ing ridiculous. I can only wish that the same will happen to both of them in jail, but knowing the system they'll get hardly any time. Either way I hope they both get it up the butt every day. This is beyond incomprehensible. Low life scum. Pick on someone your own size. Just bc you lack in life you gotta hurt those that can't defend themselves? And to those who did nothing, hopefully you won't let another pass through the holes.
Slappy Sanchez

Jamaica, NY

#46 Jun 11, 2008
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt in my mind that you rode the little bus to school licking the window. Death Race knows what he meant so stop protecting your boyfriend.
Wow, now you're making fun of disabled people as well as minorities? You are some piece of work!

“There's Only One ME!”

Location hidden

#47 Jun 11, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, now you're making fun of disabled people as well as minorities? You are some piece of work!
and don't forget the gay community!
Slappy Sanchez

Jamaica, NY

#48 Jun 11, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't forget the gay community!
Trifecta!

“There's Only One ME!”

Location hidden

#49 Jun 11, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Trifecta!
"WOW" really has a problem with you and DR. His Loss!!
mike- nottingham

United States

#50 Jun 11, 2008
ricky wrote:
And you...Re-read what I said. Animals would be a nice word for these two...okay, animals. I said, don't call the poor kid an animal. Okay?<quoted text>
It is an insult to animals to call them that. Most animals take care of their young, they do not starve and torture them. THEY SODOMIZED A THREE YEAR OLD. Sub Human not animal.
Manhattan

Deer Park, NY

#51 Jun 11, 2008
Informed Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
For some, yes! And they would be the same people who yell at us in these posts!!
Exactly...they s u c k....
Anonymous

Rego Park, NY

#52 Jun 14, 2008
Supposedley, Cheathams children currently reside in Georgia, wonder if anyone knows that.
khunying_2000

State College, PA

#53 Jun 14, 2008
Since his death, the NYTimes has had little to say concerning this horrible crime. Perhaps they are waiting to see what the legal fallout is, sort through the facts etcetera. However, there is already plenty to editorialize on: public apathy, failure of the criminal justice system and complete incompetence on the part of social services. I personally think that every single person who saw/heard Kyle being abused is also culpable in his death. After the trials and sentencing of the two psychopaths currently charged with his death, Kyle's postmortem photographs should be plastered all over the NYTIMES and copies sent to all the occupants of the building who lived there during Kyles torture. It's one thing to hear about the abuse and it's another thing to see the effects. Some changes are needed here in the way the public deals with child abuse. SHOW HIS POSTMORTEM PICTURES!!!!
snowbunny

Wilmette, IL

#54 Jun 14, 2008
more violent black "parents'!
marie

Bridgeport, CT

#55 Jun 17, 2008
i just read that those monsters that did this to this poor child will proberly get 25 yrs.thats nuts we should have the death sentence here in ny for these horrible crimes against children.they should be punish for life that little angel never had a chance and lost the rest of his life.
I Love God

Allentown, NJ

#56 Jun 17, 2008
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Look professor, grow up.

“Siochan leat”

Oklahoma City, OK

#57 Jun 17, 2008
NO EXCUSE FOR CHILD ABUSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Borger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Adult Video Gallery-Paramount (Oct '11) Sep 17 alwysneed1 12
News Conversation Surrounds Confederate Statue at Am... Sep 15 BRolland 4
News APD Officer, Randall County Deputy Recognized f... Sep 15 BRolland 1
bart & mark parks (Mar '17) Sep 10 Micky 5
News Pampa police make drug arrest, find meth lab (Apr '10) Sep 10 Micky 12
Hospital (Oct '13) Aug 28 Pampaborn 4
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug 25 Sage 2

Borger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance