Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2010
Misty

Newcastle, OK

#1 Sep 8, 2007
when is there a cause for a policeman to search your car just because of who your Father or Mother is. There was a young man detained for several hours because the officer ask him if -- was his Father and the young man said yes. When is enough enough, What are we going to have to do to stop this. I have contacted the governer and other officials to find what can be done. The kind citizens of Borger will have to start complainting a little more for this to stop. There is so much HATE in the police dept for the BLACK and Spanish americans in Borger that I still wonder how they continue to live there. I am a former resident of Borger and the thought of coming back even for a visit gives me the creeps. How many tickets were issued during the school reunion just to find out where these people were from and where they worked. COME ON PEOPLE WE HAVE GOT TO SPEAK UP FOR OURSELVES, NOONE WANTS TO MOVE THERE CAUSE THEY HERE ABOUT THE POLICE FIRST. ATTEND YOUR CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS AND COMPLAINT. TALK TO THE MAYOR AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR THE GOVERNER.
forum follower

Pampa, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2007
Misty wrote:
when is there a cause for a policeman to search your car just because of who your Father or Mother is. There was a young man detained for several hours because the officer ask him if -- was his Father and the young man said yes. When is enough enough, What are we going to have to do to stop this. I have contacted the governer and other officials to find what can be done. The kind citizens of Borger will have to start complainting a little more for this to stop. There is so much HATE in the police dept for the BLACK and Spanish americans in Borger that I still wonder how they continue to live there. I am a former resident of Borger and the thought of coming back even for a visit gives me the creeps. How many tickets were issued during the school reunion just to find out where these people were from and where they worked. COME ON PEOPLE WE HAVE GOT TO SPEAK UP FOR OURSELVES, NOONE WANTS TO MOVE THERE CAUSE THEY HERE ABOUT THE POLICE FIRST. ATTEND YOUR CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS AND COMPLAINT. TALK TO THE MAYOR AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR THE GOVERNER.
If you want people to listen - use the spell check, governor!
NACHO

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 16, 2007
you find trouble if you look for it ...it doesn't matter what race you are... i know alot of mexican kids that do so much wrong and the law looks the other way...so i don't get where they thin borger is soo racist..i think it's just the troubled people that play the race card too much and i don't see it...the racism...and i'm mexican american and i've lived in borger over 32yrs.. and i don't see it...
Michelle

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2009
I agree... Borger cops give everyone a hard time..I was born and raised there, and my husband and I were a target of the BPD until we finally moved away. We are white... They are just jerks to EVERYONE not people of color.

Since: Apr 08

Borger

#5 May 7, 2009
no their not, just dipshit who do drugs. they are just doing their job
DoubleDMcC

Huntington, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2010
I have very little respect for the police in that area. They have had service for my ex for a nonpayment of support hearing and have received a new one every 3 months since June 09. The AGs office even listed the current employer(verifyed by the company) and they still can not get him served. That is just unbelievable to me. If you want a better community that will grow and thrive your police, fire, and public officials need to create that kind of place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Borger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Liberal forever 22,269
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show? (Jan '14) 7 hr Brynn 16
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 14 hr Gasman 663
Pampa girls. :) Aug 26 Erick Torres 1
what happened to wildside snoke shop? Aug 26 Janice 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Borger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Borger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Borger News, Events & Info