bordentown adult video store
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bight

United States

#45 Feb 26, 2014
I went there a couple months ago to jerk off. Sat in a booth. Locked my door of course and started to jerk. Just wait for the door knob to rattle then unlock it. I got a great bj by a married guy and sucked him as well. I fucking love this place. I first went at age 16 got my first bj there.
fred

Bordentown, NJ

#46 Apr 6, 2014
Lighten up Henry. It doesnt hurt u
frank spankowits

Bensalem, PA

#47 Jun 7, 2014
I sucked three guys off there last nite
ian

Riverside, NJ

#48 Jul 26, 2014
How is this place and the what goes on there legal? I cannot believe this place doesn't get raided? To each his own, if that's what your into, more power to ya, but really, they have to be paying off the cops big time!
Ben

Manchester Township, NJ

#49 Jul 30, 2014
I have been to a few of these kind of places mainly to buy some erotic videos that my wife and I enjoy. I guess different people have different reasons but they keep it to people with similiar interests and do not bother the general public. The last I heard this was still a free country and you could use their services or not and itis your choice. Thank God we have choices in this country.
cool dewd

Trenton, NJ

#50 Aug 5, 2014
I have a six Inch cock
massimo

Burlington, NJ

#51 Aug 21, 2014
Kelly wrote:
I rest my case.
.. haha.. just don't be too sure YOUR husband isn't one of the ones getting blown.
Sam

Princeton, NJ

#52 Sep 7, 2014
Went to check it out a few times after reading all the comments, each time I was there, there were a few guys in there standing around waiting, all of the, were ready old, fat and ugly! I would never let any of the guys I saw touch me let alone blow me! Gross!!! This must be where guys go who can't get any! Nasty!!! Never going back there!
bibibiboi

Emmaus, PA

#53 Oct 14, 2014
Sam wrote:
Went to check it out a few times after reading all the comments, each time I was there, there were a few guys in there standing around waiting, all of the, were ready old, fat and ugly! I would never let any of the guys I saw touch me let alone blow me! Gross!!! This must be where guys go who can't get any! Nasty!!! Never going back there!
I'm not old but I am fat. But I'd like to try out my Bi oral tendencies. Tonight? Maybe after 8. Not sure what to do
Dangerous Darling 41

Hillsborough, NJ

#54 Dec 1, 2014
I feel like this entire discussion is a bit odd. I understand where those who live in B-town may not want an Adult Book Store in their place of residence simply because of the nature of the business itself. However, I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone is so up tight and going well beyond hysteria about what goes on inside. I know tons of public parks, Barnes and Noble stores, and especially Star Bucks (change that B from Bucks and put an F in front for the underground, get down name) These stores are ADULT book stores and as a 41 year old mother of 2 who has been with her husband for over 2 decades I'm baffled about this conversation! As a confident, sexually secure heterosexual woman I'm a bit disgusted and ashamed that the dialog in 2014 is so homophobic. I personally think some of you women and men complaining so badly about what goes on in the store should go in and ask if you could watch some of the action going down in there, pick up some great tips on different techniques and pleasures.(Let's face it these boys are doing something right to get these married men to keep cumming back for more!:) Or how about you go in bring your boyfriend or your husband and have a little public indecency yourself. After reading your posts I can't wait to go to this store and check it out for myself. Married ladies don't get mad about the sex that goes on in a sex store, get educated and bring it home to your man so he's not busted in one of those boxes! teehee-hee. Keep it nice & sweet, sexy & spicy, tight & right and what's yours will come home Every night!
Denny

Clifton Forge, VA

#55 Feb 13, 2015
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, my junk is awesome, never had any complaints. Maybe you ought to check it out, see for yourself?:)
Furthermore, that place is too pervy, seems a lot of old and ugly men frequent the dump. I agree with the post about closing it down. It really is an eyesore.
I would like to check you out. However. I live in VA. Your address?
Denny

Clifton Forge, VA

#56 Mar 28, 2015
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, my junk is awesome, never had any complaints. Maybe you ought to check it out, see for yourself?:)
Furthermore, that place is too pervy, seems a lot of old and ugly men frequent the dump. I agree with the post about closing it down. It really is an eyesore.
I would love to lick, suck, and swallow. I would love to visit this store! Still active?
Denny

Clifton Forge, VA

#57 Mar 29, 2015
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to examine your junk! I am a very versatile oralist; you would love my hungry tongue!
I want to tour NJ bookstores.
Denny

New York, NY

#58 Apr 8, 2015
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent the word "pervy". Any consenting adults who do no injury to another should be allowed in a xxx video store. Sucker and suckee, i give head but am no pervert.
Martin

United States

#59 Jun 24, 2015
It it illegal to give or get a bj in this place or places like it? Do the cops monitor what goes on in there? I've never been there, but I am just a tad curious considering I literally live within walking distance. I have to admit, I'm kinda intrigued and highly entertained by this whole thread, it's hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bordentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rehan A Shah MD - AURA RHEUMATOLOGY Sat debbi 1
News Ewing man shot Sunday dies at local hospital Aug 16 jockjock343 1
News 'Shamus Meets General George Washington' - When... Aug 4 Kathy 2
Turned on by consensual brother-sister sex whil... Jul 31 Andy 3
News Hearing set on proposed off-track wagering site... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Paterson mayor invites Paul Ryan to tour 'one o... (Mar '14) Jun '15 herloim 12
News Former Bottom Dollar locations in Mercer County... Apr '15 Dean 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bordentown Mortgages