Fur flies over feral cat initiative

Fur flies over feral cat initiative

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Fur flies over feral cat initiative. In it, The Times reports that:

The head of an organization that wants to help the township control feline overpopulation found himself in the middle of a cat fight Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Frederick P

Perkasie, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Once again it seems that the old political hacks are out of step with the present. TNR is effective and the only humane way to handle feral cat populations. Just ask those municipalities that are participating in the program. Mayor Hill and Committeeman Morelli have their heads so far up their a@#*% that they couldn't see a good idea if it slapped them over their fat faces. With Morelli gone lets get rid of Hill and finally bring the Township into the 21st Century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bordentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Feb 24 Dawn 326
Dope in trenton (Apr '14) Feb 21 Jtl1014 6
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... (Apr '16) Feb 6 Unjust society 2
Christie made a deal with Norcross and Sweeney Feb 2 Kristie 2
Bordentown Wawa finally? At old Saturn site? (Oct '13) Jan '17 Phil Mitchell 4
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Dec '16 John Gold 2
News Firearm-only bear hunt in New Jersey resumes Dec '16 TerriB1 1

Bordentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bordentown Mortgages