Study: Diabetes Drug Use Spikes in Girls

Study: Diabetes Drug Use Spikes in Girls

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from May 16, 2007, titled Study: Diabetes Drug Use Spikes in Girls. In it, Newsday reports that:

The number of adolescent girls taking drugs for Type 2 diabetes nearly tripled in just five years, while use of chronic medicines for psychotic behavior and insomnia roughly doubled among boys and girls aged 10 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Daniel Haszard

Livermore, ME

#1 May 16, 2007
Zyprexa promotion
Eli Lilly makes billions on diabetes treatment and also gets $4.2 billion a year in sales of their biggest cash cow Zyprexa which has been scandalized as *causing* diabetes as a major side effect.

Zyprexa off label promotion scandal is all over the news now.
Lilly drug reps are alleged to have called their marketing ploy,"Viva zyprexa".
There are now 7 states (and counting) going after Lilly for fraud and restitution.

Daniel Haszard
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bordentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Priority One Adjustment Services LLC Sep '15 rbmcgow 1
Review: Rehan A Shah MD - AURA RHEUMATOLOGY Aug '15 debbi 1
News Ewing man shot Sunday dies at local hospital Aug '15 jockjock343 1
News 'Shamus Meets General George Washington' - When... Aug '15 Kathy 2
Turned on by consensual brother-sister sex whil... Jul '15 Andy 3
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Jun '15 Martin 55
News Former Bottom Dollar locations in Mercer County... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dean 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bordentown Mortgages