Route 130 must have new safety features

Route 130 must have new safety features

There are 3 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Nov 7, 2010, titled Route 130 must have new safety features. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Pedestrians continue to die trying to cross the highway in Burlington County because proper preventive measures haven't been taken.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

non pc

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
people die because they are too lazy to wait for a red signal or too lazy to walk to an intersection to wait for the signal. what else needs to be done? hold their hands and re-teach them how to cross the road?

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2010
non pc wrote:
people die because they are too lazy to wait for a red signal or too lazy to walk to an intersection to wait for the signal. what else needs to be done? hold their hands and re-teach them how to cross the road?
Don't give the P/C liberals any ideas.They are trying to control what we eat and what we watch of listen to on TV and the radio,what we drive,where we live now.Don't you just love liberals?I hope I live long enough to see the sheeple in our country wake up and start saying no to these idiots.
uncle tom

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2010
On rt 130 in camden the concrete divider is topped with a fence. Some people just lack common sense. It is mostly an inner city problem with pedestrians walking into traffic,go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bordentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some N.J. politicians may soon get bigger pensions 6 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) 13 hr Peter from HPAB 330
Are you're teens on lean?? Oct '17 three blocks 1
News After 3 decades, this N.J. leader won't be back... Oct '17 Nope 1
News Illegal immigrant breaks into NJ home, rapes 6-... Oct '17 Wildchild 1
Free Fall Festival (Kid Friendly!) Oct '17 The Bridge Church 1
bordentown adult video store (Nov '09) Oct '17 Denny 60

Bordentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance