Route 130 must have new safety features

Nov 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CourierPostOnline

Pedestrians continue to die trying to cross the highway in Burlington County because proper preventive measures haven't been taken.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
non pc

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

people die because they are too lazy to wait for a red signal or too lazy to walk to an intersection to wait for the signal. what else needs to be done? hold their hands and re-teach them how to cross the road?

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

non pc wrote:
people die because they are too lazy to wait for a red signal or too lazy to walk to an intersection to wait for the signal. what else needs to be done? hold their hands and re-teach them how to cross the road?
Don't give the P/C liberals any ideas.They are trying to control what we eat and what we watch of listen to on TV and the radio,what we drive,where we live now.Don't you just love liberals?I hope I live long enough to see the sheeple in our country wake up and start saying no to these idiots.
uncle tom

Wrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

On rt 130 in camden the concrete divider is topped with a fence. Some people just lack common sense. It is mostly an inner city problem with pedestrians walking into traffic,go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bordentown News Video

•••
Bordentown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bordentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••