curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Curious if anyone has any idea if there is a sensual massage therapist available in huntington?
I'm not talking about a hooker, a real massge professional that offers a lil extra hand at the end!

Let me know
theStoatman

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

curious wrote:
Curious if anyone has any idea if there is a sensual massage therapist available in huntington?
I'm not talking about a hooker, a real massge professional that offers a lil extra hand at the end!
Let me know
I've posted this site before but in case u missed it http://www.bodyworkgirl.com
David Strong massage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

I am a professional hard working handsome man searching for women who would occassinoally meet for a 2 hour session massage session.A one hour full body massage- total relaxation topped pleasure.

Every woman I know needs to relax once or twice a month - could you use a break? Think about it -- a free full body massage from handsome man focused only on you. If you like to be pampered - warm oil, strong hands, gifted hands - an amazing full body massage. I start the session like a professinoal - drap you with a white sheet or towel - candles burning, music playing and I am massage your tired muscles and rubing all your stress away - the massage gradually sensual - erotic - only to the level you like. It is all about you babe.

I am not licensed but my massages are just as relaxing and perhpas better than the ones you pay for - mine are free! And my hands are gifted. It just comes natural - I've been doing massage since I as in high school. My HS girlfriend LOVED my massages. I liked her's too. We massage each other a lot and we discovered that our skills improved over time. I always massaged her first. I drapped her with a towel massage her for an hour - but the the towel aways feel off 40 minutes into the massage. I am get a hard on write now just thinking about it .

Over the past 20 years I have had two secriet friends. One was lived in Lexington KY and the other in near Athens OH. I drove always drove to meet my friend in Lexington because she was a licensed massage therapist. Her practice out of her home - I loved her massage table and she was really good - she taught me things I did not know. Thehe other lady fun to be with and she had big breast. I LOVE to massage her big breats. I like medium size too. But both of my friends moved out west and I am looking for one (or 2) women who are mature and discrette and fun to be with - are you interested?
1 post removed
Hilarious

Pleasantville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit I just came in my pants. You should write for penthouse.
Yeah, except Penthouse writers have grammar skills that are better than a third-grader. Dammit, that made my head hurt just reading it.
Jim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

David Strong massage wrote:
I am a professional hard working handsome man searching for women who would occassinoally meet for a 2 hour session massage session.A one hour full body massage- total relaxation topped pleasure.
Every woman I know needs to relax once or twice a month - could you use a break? Think about it -- a free full body massage from handsome man focused only on you. If you like to be pampered - warm oil, strong hands, gifted hands - an amazing full body massage. I start the session like a professinoal - drap you with a white sheet or towel - candles burning, music playing and I am massage your tired muscles and rubing all your stress away - the massage gradually sensual - erotic - only to the level you like. It is all about you babe.
I am not licensed but my massages are just as relaxing and perhpas better than the ones you pay for - mine are free! And my hands are gifted. It just comes natural - I've been doing massage since I as in high school. My HS girlfriend LOVED my massages. I liked her's too. We massage each other a lot and we discovered that our skills improved over time. I always massaged her first. I drapped her with a towel massage her for an hour - but the the towel aways feel off 40 minutes into the massage. I am get a hard on write now just thinking about it .
Over the past 20 years I have had two secriet friends. One was lived in Lexington KY and the other in near Athens OH. I drove always drove to meet my friend in Lexington because she was a licensed massage therapist. Her practice out of her home - I loved her massage table and she was really good - she taught me
things I did not know. Thehe other lady fun to be with and she had big breast. I LOVE to massage her big breats. I like medium size too. But both of my friends moved out west and I am looking for one (or 2) women who are mature and discrette and fun to be with - are you interested?
What a complete and total bunch of bull crap! Everytime I think I have read the biggest pile of dung on this site then another comes along and tops it. And so far this "massage" moron takes the cake. Congrats toolboy.
hey

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>What a complete and total bunch of bull crap! Everytime I think I have read the biggest pile of dung on this site then another comes along and tops it. And so far this "massage" moron takes the cake. Congrats toolboy.
why do you get on topix if it's that bad? lol good one man
Jim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Cause I am a complete idiot ....

“Unbeatable”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

There is nothing better than a relaxing massage with a happy ending...
Sinful Pleasures

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I know of a lady that provides happy ending massages for me. Absolutely gorgeous and VERY well trained!! She runs on decent hourly rates for her regular massages.
1 post removed
Albert

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

who is your lady sinful

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Sinful Pleasures wrote:
I know of a lady that provides happy ending massages for me. Absolutely gorgeous and VERY well trained!! She runs on decent hourly rates for her regular massages.
Didn't know your mom was still working.
yea

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Think a guy in bville named JC likes to pay for happy endings!! Right, married?
lol

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Sinful Pleasures wrote:
her contact info?
LOVED IT

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I got a massage about 2 weeks ago from one sweet looking, really cool chick. She did an excellent job on me and I will be returning to see her as soon as the Godiva truffles arrive. Look her up on CL that's how I found her. Discretion is her thing too. I was downtown with my wife and I saw her walking straight up the sidewalk towards us. I was sweating bullets but, when she saw me, she just walked on down the sidewalk. After she passed, my wife commented on how pretty she looked..... If only she knew lol
needed relaxation

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

LOVED IT wrote:
I got a massage about 2 weeks ago from one sweet looking, really cool chick. She did an excellent job on me and I will be returning to see her as soon as the Godiva truffles arrive. Look her up on CL that's how I found her. Discretion is her thing too. I was downtown with my wife and I saw her walking straight up the sidewalk towards us. I was sweating bullets but, when she saw me, she just walked on down the sidewalk. After she passed, my wife commented on how pretty she looked..... If only she knew lol
I had the same thing Friday afternoon ... I know what girl you're talking about and you're right, she is fine as hell!! How long did it take for you to get that Godica Chocolates u bought?
RJ

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

LOVED IT wrote:
How do you find this girl would love message.
LOVED IT

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Hey "relax" .. took a while since I could get away from the wife. it took me about a week to order/receive the Godiva's. Just saw her today. Here I thought the chocolates woulda made her melt ... but daaaaaaaamn she made me melt all the way to the floor!! If I had the extra money I'd be her 5 clock every day.
RJ she's on CL .. just look for "tips"
cant find it

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

I looked for tips but can't find it. Please let me know where I can find her. What subject is she under?
The Ruler

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

cant find it wrote:
I looked for tips but can't find it. Please let me know where I can find her. What subject is she under?
She took her posting down or it was deleted. She does a hell of a job on me and has every week for the past 6. Her hourly rate is 60 but she always gets 100 from me and that's because she's a sweetheart and makes me feel like a million dollars. With this one, it's not only the physical tension and release but just being around her allows me to relax. I've asked her out several times but she refuses every damn time. I'd love to treat her to to anything her heart desires (aside for the chocolates which she receives from me).
Loved It, she wouldn't shut up about those truffles Friday. They had to have came from you, better get her some more. I don't think the mini box of those things lasted long enough !!
1 post removed
Miss Lily

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I'm an Asian masseuse that offers a variety of services to surely get all the kinks out. I make house calls in the comforts of your home so you can freely relax before and during and after the massage.

For more info: miss.lily4u@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Booton Discussions

Search the Booton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 56 min new name 108
Fire at the Flats 1 hr Slumlord 2
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr How 1,570
Welfare for Artists 1 hr culopious jean jonez 6
I am big Chris miller doea anyone want my autog... 2 hr Chris 26
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr George 56,421
Clint Followay and Donna Maynard 2 hr Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Booton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Booton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE