First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kittleman

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Is this thing still inhabiting these here parts, pilgrim? I thought he went to the drug mecca called Phoenix, Arizona. Apparently he couldn't take the heat down there. More than likely he burned someone on a drug deal and had a death threat chasing him. Why don't people like that just commit suicide and do the world a favor?
Renae

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2010
My husband ues to get scum like that off the streets until he got caught humself!
and so on

Rome, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Kittleman wrote:
Is this thing still inhabiting these here parts, pilgrim? I thought he went to the drug mecca called Phoenix, Arizona. Apparently he couldn't take the heat down there. More than likely he burned someone on a drug deal and had a death threat chasing him. Why don't people like that just commit suicide and do the world a favor?
well at least he has a job and trying to turn his life around unlike you scumbag,get a job you might fell better about your self.
Hard working family

Campbell Hall, NY

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Good for you Troy and keep up the good work!
Anti Drug Mom

Rome, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2010
What kind of a person hides his pot pipe and bag of weed in his babies diaper when he sees the cops coming? Apparently someone working at B. K. and living above the old Ben Franklin.
get a life scum bag

Minoa, NY

#8 Aug 31, 2010
watch who u are i know
Anti Drug Mom

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2010
get a life scum bag wrote:
watch who u are i know
Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt ??????????
dink

Chazy, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Just leave him alone. Go fix your car or something.
partier

Campbell Hall, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
humping wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you ask adam about troys drug problem because their in the same boat~
If your talking about a rogers, adam is a woman abuser and he loves his drugs.
Anti Drug Mom

Rome, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
How do these people think they can just move out of town for a year or two and come back assuming everyone has forgotten all the Sh*t they have done? This wouldn't float in most places. Then
again maybe it won't, time will tell.
concerned

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2010
Anti Drug Mom wrote:
How do these people think they can just move out of town for a year or two and come back assuming everyone has forgotten all the Sh*t they have done? This wouldn't float in most places. Then
Can you please fill us in on what we are up against? Are they harden criminals? Do i need to lock my doors at night and do i need to keep my babies away from them.
Welsh District

Rome, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please fill us in on what we are up against? Are they harden criminals? Do i need to lock my doors at night and do i need to keep my babies away from them.
I think I made my point. Next time check the background of said (Man) before spreading your legs for him. A change of location might be wise. Maricopa County says Hello.
whatever

Campbell Hall, NY

#17 Sep 2, 2010
humping wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you ask adam about troys drug problem because their in the same boat~
and what adam are you making reference to here? there are lots of adam's in this town...
sexy

Fort Plain, NY

#18 Sep 2, 2010
they r tlking about adam rogers...and i think they both suck in bed..
this that n the other

Watertown, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2010
i think u should step back n think about the mistakes u've made in life, maybe u should take a hot minute ta realize that Troy Hance has taken a burger king job to provide for his children so the tax payers dont have to..in my book that gets a few kudos! Adam Hance has takenon the responsibility of 3 kids and a girlfriend, that could use some kudos,and as for Adam Rogers he is deveoping a piece of property and has invested time and effort into being a father to his children, i dont see any reason to be on this forum talking about how they perform in the bedroom or the drugs they do,it seems that they are all moving forwad and becoming fathers, u too should move on with ur lives
House

Chazy, NY

#21 Sep 3, 2010
Oh great. More white trash on here.
Welsh District

Rome, NY

#22 Sep 4, 2010
Five people dead in bomb blast, beheaded bodies found in Arizona desert.
get a life scum bag

Minoa, NY

#23 Sep 4, 2010
Anti Drug Mom wrote:
she is just a jellious fat c nut that likes to talk smak dont carma is a great thing
get a life scum bag

Minoa, NY

#24 Sep 9, 2010
Kittleman wrote:
who knows mybe someone will hunt u down
seriously

Fort Plain, NY

#25 Sep 10, 2010
this that n the other wrote:
i think u should step back n think about the mistakes u've made in life, maybe u should take a hot minute ta realize that Troy Hance has taken a burger king job to provide for his children so the tax payers dont have to..in my book that gets a few kudos! Adam Hance has takenon the responsibility of 3 kids and a girlfriend, that could use some kudos,and as for Adam Rogers he is deveoping a piece of property and has invested time and effort into being a father to his children, i dont see any reason to be on this forum talking about how they perform in the bedroom or the drugs they do,it seems that they are all moving forwad and becoming fathers, u too should move on with ur lives
all three guys are scumbags that are in and out of jobs because they don't like to work. We all know that they would rather be doing drugs. None of these boys are decent human beings and they aren't worthy to be called fathers. You know the truth about them so don't be giving us this shat up how great they are and how great their doing because they suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moose 14 min North country dude 23
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 6 hr Craig 640
dogs at town barn 6 hr one mode 4
town slum loards 19 hr What 3
Moving - how are jobs in town? Tue ricku 16
august 21 national topless day Tue ricku 13
women topless Tue ricku 17
More from around the web

Boonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE