Lost Faith

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
I am so disguised with the church I have been part of my whole life bit need to change ! I do not want to have. to explain to my two children why the priest has a partner of the same sex and drinking and smoking is acceptable !! My children are very young and want to try to teach them good values and this is not what this person is about !! Need a new/better church for the family I love so much. I really do hat to change but my wife and care to much not to. This person is not someone that we look up to ! Want more of a family type church !!
Really

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Oh boy, thus thread is a trap if I ever saw one!
Teacher

Northville, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2012
What church????????? Why put something on without completing the place or person?
hank hill

Novi, MI

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Start your own church! It worked out fabulously for the mormons. Just be sure to feed ppl a good line of bs to get followers. Maybe you could buy up some land and build a commune or something!! This way you wont have to invest years into trying to find a church that hasnt given up on religion and are only there to make money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boonville is a really terrible town to live in (Nov '15) 7 hr 4reeel 13
Ready for Hillary 21 hr Hitler for prison 28
Kinneys Aug 21 Joe 7
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Aug 20 Dude 1,107
Eugene Wilcox (Aug '10) Aug 18 mizz nozey 9
Couars Aug 18 Spoooony 7
mercers ice cream Aug 14 joey 25

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance