stalker

Ithaca, NY

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Taxes have to go up to pay for wasteful spending by the last administation. How can we pay off our debt by lowering taxes? George Bush thought we could , get serious! We haven't had a zero deficit balance since President Clinton left office. We also need to pay more into Social Security, take away the income limits to pay for all the con artist drawing disability!( not everyone on disability is a con artist). I have been a registered republican for 41 yrs. but recently have become sick of the conservative right to lifers that have infiltrated the republican party.
Hessen

Ardsley, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Really the bottom line is, he's in office, there's nothing we can do except wait for the dust to settle in 4 years and see whose right and whose wrong. I personally didn't vote for him, and I have my opinions about the man but nothing is going to get him out of office. That's been proven. See you in 4years
Justme

Venice, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2013
It's good the see that there are actually some intelligent people commenting n Topix. It's so good to see people disagree with people like Gov eyeballs and his right wiged cronies.
Gov Eyeballs

Gloversville, NY

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Justme wrote:
It's good the see that there are actually some intelligent people commenting n Topix. It's so good to see people disagree with people like Gov eyeballs and his right wiged cronies.
Not sure what a wiged cronie is Mr. Education.

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-exempt-tv-movies-und...

Look, let's allow them to use REAL weapons with blanks! Another exception for the Hollywood left.
impeach him

Boonville, NY

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Gov cummo first marrys gays, now takes our guns, what a dictator, who teach him this Hitler
Amazing

Newington, CT

#26 Mar 1, 2013
stalker wrote:
Taxes have to go up to pay for wasteful spending by the last administation. How can we pay off our debt by lowering taxes? George Bush thought we could , get serious! We haven't had a zero deficit balance since President Clinton left office. We also need to pay more into Social Security, take away the income limits to pay for all the con artist drawing disability!( not everyone on disability is a con artist). I have been a registered republican for 41 yrs. but recently have become sick of the conservative right to lifers that have infiltrated the republican party.
Seriously your a fool, look at what this Jackass has done with the national debt!!!! Wake up fool!
Amazing

Newington, CT

#27 Mar 1, 2013
Crazy wrote:
You are obviously a frustrated, angry, white man. O'Bama is our president. Yes, he's your president too! Like it or not!...Why is that? because he was elected Fair and square...unlike Bush who was appointed by the Court. Any 10th grader...(unless they've had Chase for a teacher), knows that we have a balance of government in this Country. The Congress makes the laws, the president carries them out, and the courts enforce the laws. Checks and balances. Unfortunately, our Congress has some members who think like you. They will do ANYTHING to make O'Bama fail and they are bringing the country down in the process. They will let our economy go into the tank and blame it on O'Bama. What a shame. THe voters have spoken, In 2014, the tea partiers will be thrown out of congress just like the tea bags was thrown into Boston Harbor. Now, that will be a TEA PARTY I would love to see! In the meantime Mr. Eyeballs, lick your wounds, play with your gun and kiss my a*s! O'bama is president..Thank God! And Michelle looked gooooood at the Academy Awards! She is one hot POTUS wife!
<quoted text>
You are a discredit to the American people and a blind fool.
stalker

Ithaca, NY

#28 Mar 1, 2013
If anybody was a fool it was George Bush and yes I voted for him so I guess I am a fool after all. Cut military funding!
Gov Eyeballs

Dover, DE

#29 Mar 2, 2013
This must be Bush's fault, too. Read it and weep.

Obama's Now Added $6 Trillion to the National Debt
Daniel Halper
March 2, 2013 10:19 AM

Since President Barack Obama took office in January 2009, more than $6 trillion dollars has been added to the national debt.

"Without fanfare, the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department quietly posted its daily debt report showing the total public debt of the U.S. government topped $16.687 trillion.(To be exact:$16,687,289,180,215.37), " reports Mark Knoller of CBS.

"On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion."

And debt is expected to increase by nearly another trillion this year. "Nevertheless, the Office of Management and Budget projects the national debt will continue to increase by over $800 billion this year and by amounts in the range of $500 billion to $800 billion in the out years - all of which will add to the national debt."

It's an historic achievement for Obama, CBS notes.

"It's the largest increase to date under any U.S. president. During the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush, the debt soared by $4.9 trillion."
Amazing

West Hartford, CT

#30 Mar 2, 2013
His intentions are to run this country into the ground
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Amazing wrote:
His intentions are to run this country into the ground
Why don't you vote with your feet and leave?
Amazing

Waterbury, CT

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Not much chance of that my friend...Must be your one of the one's enjoying the free life while us working class pay for it!!!
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#33 Mar 3, 2013
If only that were so.
stalker

Ithaca, NY

#34 Mar 4, 2013
All I am saying is if you want services and a strong military you have to be willing to pay for them, regardless of who the president is. To pay down the national debt it is necessary to pay taxes,everyone needs to pay a fair share, including the rich. No, I am not a freeloader, I have worked for over 40 yrs.& worked two jobs for over 20 of thoes years.
Justme

Venice, FL

#35 Mar 4, 2013
The Tea Partiers call everyone who disagrees with them freeloaders. You're absolutely right, gov eyeballs doesn't know what he/she is talking about.
stalker wrote:
All I am saying is if you want services and a strong military you have to be willing to pay for them, regardless of who the president is. To pay down the national debt it is necessary to pay taxes,everyone needs to pay a fair share, including the rich. No, I am not a freeloader, I have worked for over 40 yrs.& worked two jobs for over 20 of thoes years.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#36 Mar 4, 2013
Eyeballs (rhymes with "my balls") likes roads and fire departments and public schools but doesn't want to pay taxes. That makes him a communist, not a conservative, not a libertarian, not a socialist just a run of the mill communist. Feel free to treat him as such.
Amazing

Enfield, CT

#37 Mar 4, 2013
stalker wrote:
All I am saying is if you want services and a strong military you have to be willing to pay for them, regardless of who the president is. To pay down the national debt it is necessary to pay taxes,everyone needs to pay a fair share, including the rich. No, I am not a freeloader, I have worked for over 40 yrs.& worked two jobs for over 20 of thoes years.
I agree that we all need to pay our fair share and that we need to keep our military strong, but all i see is our government cutting our military and giving billions to other countries.... more taxes is not the answer, they need to stop wasting money like there's no end to it...
stalker

Ithaca, NY

#38 Mar 5, 2013
point taken, I'm done.
Gov Eyeballs

Dover, DE

#39 Mar 5, 2013
Forestport Pride wrote:
Eyeballs (rhymes with "my balls") likes roads and fire departments and public schools but doesn't want to pay taxes. That makes him a communist, not a conservative, not a libertarian, not a socialist just a run of the mill communist. Feel free to treat him as such.
Did you just make this up?....or are you talking about your President? I'm so glad you feel better, now that you've made your personal attack of the day, Lib. BTW, I'd check those balls of yours again, I think you lost them years ago.
Forestport Pride

Herndon, VA

#40 Mar 6, 2013
Gov Eyeballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just make this up?....or are you talking about your President? I'm so glad you feel better, now that you've made your personal attack of the day, Lib. BTW, I'd check those balls of yours again, I think you lost them years ago.
If I did lose them a slap on the back of your head will make them reappear, ya stinking bolshevik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find A Real Estate Company 1 hr Buyer Seller 5
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 23 hr Look 1,435
Does any place up there change ATV tires Mon RiderX 4
Tractors and s**t wagons Sun move along 13
School prom May 17 Lops 7
vote no on acs budget May 16 Too Bad 18
Thee Moose (Aug '17) May 15 FNJoke 45

Boonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages