freddys parking lot
Quatro

Gloversville, NY

#83 Mar 9, 2013
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and an embarrassment to our town. Ignorant degenerate. I would love to know where you live so I could park my ass on your property for as long as I want. then call you an old hag and go to your place of work, if you actually do work, and tell everyone what a terrible employee you are. It's people like you that give our town the stigma that we are all inbred. No wonder businesses can't stay open In boonville! School has a parking lot paid for by school taxes, I don't understand why parents don't use it and then get upset we they park in a businesses parking lot, maintained and paid for by that business, NOT THE SCHOOL, and then act all uppity when asked to move. GET A CLUE!
The biggest message you can give Freddies is this. STOP going there. They are acting like azzholes. Soon they can have the entire parking lot to themselves. We stopped going there when the boulders were placed in the parking lot and have no intentions of ever going back. The food is not amazing. It is not bad. It is average. It is diner food. It is too bad they took such a hard stand. As for you Jennifer, your argument, at best, is weak. Your family may win this argument in the end, but will lose the battle in the future. I hope the place goes up for sale at a decent price one day. It would be nice to see it a friendlier place to eat.
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#84 Mar 10, 2013
Freddys sucks period. enuff said
napolean

Ithaca, NY

#85 Mar 10, 2013
The owner has no business sense. You don't treat potential customers like she does and stay in business.
Blutarski

Johnstown, NY

#86 Mar 10, 2013
Just catching up here. People complaining about a piece of private property that is across the school grounds.
There are other places to park the cars, like in others people's driveways. From what I have seen here, people feel they have the right to do that.
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#87 Mar 10, 2013
They dont mind cusomers parking in the old DG lot !!! I went by today and the lot was full WTF is the deal FREDDYS SUCKS
manners

New York, NY

#88 Mar 11, 2013
their scaring all there customers away!
wiff of bowel

Hope Mills, NC

#89 Mar 11, 2013
this town is full of morons..no wonder all the businsses like ethan allen have left.
Negativity All around

Poynette, WI

#90 Mar 11, 2013
When is all the negativity going to stop on Boonville? Negativity killing this town! A local businesses complains about customers parking, people in town run down local businesses. We have a cold winter an the electric bills go up. People blame the MC. The school attempts to build school spirit by putting basketballs on the poles leading to the school and people bi*ch about it. I get so tired of all the complaining and moaning in this town. Take a look around. The positive people are leaving. Sometimes you just get tired of fighting the negativity in this town.
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#91 Mar 11, 2013
Negativity All around wrote:
When is all the negativity going to stop on Boonville? Negativity killing this town! A local businesses complains about customers parking, people in town run down local businesses. We have a cold winter an the electric bills go up. People blame the MC. The school attempts to build school spirit by putting basketballs on the poles leading to the school and people bi*ch about it. I get so tired of all the complaining and moaning in this town. Take a look around. The positive people are leaving. Sometimes you just get tired of fighting the negativity in this town.
Get a life dirt bag.... FREDDYS SUCKS they are azzholes dont park in my lot but its ok to park next door WTF Tow them cars away and send FREDDYS the bill
bloom

Northville, NY

#92 Mar 12, 2013
their causing the negativity.they could be a gold mind if they were kid friendly lots of parents would go after school for ice cream and they should do kid specials nut no they cater to old people only!
jennifer

Gloversville, NY

#93 Mar 14, 2013
Quatro wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest message you can give Freddies is this. STOP going there. They are acting like azzholes. Soon they can have the entire parking lot to themselves. We stopped going there when the boulders were placed in the parking lot and have no intentions of ever going back. The food is not amazing. It is not bad. It is average. It is diner food. It is too bad they took such a hard stand. As for you Jennifer, your argument, at best, is weak. Your family may win this argument in the end, but will lose the battle in the future. I hope the place goes up for sale at a decent price one day. It would be nice to see it a friendlier place to eat.
Yes eventually it will go up for sale, just like all the businesses do in boonville. It is hard for any boonville businesses to stay open with hick minded people who not only think they are entitled to everything, but think that they should get something for nothing. There is no winning an argument, it is what she as a business owner has a legal right to do with her own property. Obviously, she doesn't need your business and is doing just fine. Go bitch about some place else, then you can eventually bitch about how there is no jobs or businesses in boonville. Btw there is a lot of people who enjoy eating there - that's if they can find a place to park!
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#94 Mar 14, 2013
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes eventually it will go up for sale, just like all the businesses do in boonville. It is hard for any boonville businesses to stay open with hick minded people who not only think they are entitled to everything, but think that they should get something for nothing. There is no winning an argument, it is what she as a business owner has a legal right to do with her own property. Obviously, she doesn't need your business and is doing just fine. Go bitch about some place else, then you can eventually bitch about how there is no jobs or businesses in boonville. Btw there is a lot of people who enjoy eating there - that's if they can find a place to park!
they will just park in the DG lot WTF is up with that
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#96 Mar 18, 2013
slims girl wrote:
good shut down then!noone will miss it.not likes its a hotspot in town!
you got it shut the sh!t hole down it [email protected]#ks im with you close IT
What

Ardsley, NY

#98 Mar 19, 2013
You people have nothing better to do than run down another local business? Over parking no less. Childish at best. Id rather go to Freddys and have a nice quite meal than Slims and listen to a bunch of gossiping idiots.
Bill lutce

Brooklyn, NY

#99 Mar 24, 2013
Can anybody give an honest answer As to whom paved the parking lot I would like to get a price from them.
SLIMS GUY

West Monroe, NY

#100 Mar 29, 2013
Bill lutce wrote:
Can anybody give an honest answer As to whom paved the parking lot I would like to get a price from them.
who cares who paved it the owners r the azzholes who r the problem they block it off but then park in the DG lot
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#101 Apr 22, 2013
haha wrote:
wont be long to department of labor gets to her for her paying cash to employees and bands there or board of health gets there first..YOUR GOIN DOWN KAREN YOUR A [email protected]@CH
Haha ur a f**king scum bag
HOPE SO

West Monroe, NY

#102 Apr 28, 2013
GOIN DOWN SOON
Shopper

West Monroe, NY

#103 May 2, 2013
Did you hear the BS on WBRV today karen talkin sh!t about the place LOL
sam de sham

Oneida, NY

#104 May 3, 2013
this aint bout customers being unhappy..this is about two competitors not wanting to share the market... you guys don't give a crap bout parkin..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Street fire 10 min Wooing 9
Boonville drunks 5 hr Fed up 1
Accident on moose river road 5 hr Wondering 1
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 7 hr Pass the ball 1,282
Will you permit one? 12 hr thewayiseeit 2
For real "A" 12 hr thewayiseeit 35
Ryan hance (Feb '17) Sat Paulie 21

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance