loser

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2012
i heard brandy farrs husbands in jail. anyone know what he did i bet drugs have something to do with it
Joe bob

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2012
loser wrote:
i heard brandy farrs husbands in jail. anyone know what he did i bet drugs have something to do with it
Im pretty sure he got arrested for anal sex with your mother in public....
grow up

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Do u people ever grow up????? Listen to the radio maybe, keep bashing someone you know nothing about because karmas a bitch!!!!!!!
Really

Stony Creek, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
It never falls to suprise me on how ignorant and pathetic you people are to come on a web site trashing someone u apparently know nothing about or just have a jealousy problem and just cant keep the mans name out of ur mouth bc if u did know him you would know hes an amazing wonderful man I love you Jay!!!! Bahahahahaha to all you scumbag lowlife no good hater dont worry we get a kick out of how pathetic ur lifes are LMFAO!!!!!!!
loser

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Jason is a good man how. He doesn't work and hes driving around in a $40,000 car i wonder were 5the money came from. He is nothing but a worthless drug pusher he loves to sell to youngs kids
grow up

Albany, NY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Where do u get ur information loser? cuz u better check ur facts a little better before running ur mouth, u for sure have ur name right loser why don't u get a life u mouthy non fact havin pile!!
adult

Waltham, MA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
People need to grow up he has kids and takes care of them and his family,his finances are of nobody's concern. Anyone who supports their family and isn't a bum on welcome is ok in my book. I think all you people running other people down need to take a long hard look at your own lifestyle and worry about your own families!!!
IDC

Boonville, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
loser wrote:
Jason is a good man how. He doesn't work and hes driving around in a $40,000 car i wonder were 5the money came from. He is nothing but a worthless drug pusher he loves to sell to youngs kids
OMFG news flash for all you low life people that have nothing better to do with your pathetic useless lives than get on here and spread your filth, he got arrested for dwi asshole he is not the first person in this pathetic town to get a dwi. And a 40 thousand dollar car really last time I checked he drove a truck. And his life is none of your business. Maybe you should do something with your own life, better yet get a life. Just remember karma is a bitch and I can't wait for it to come back and bite you low life people in the ass. Now why don't you go play in the sand box or go play with your dolls.
loser

Redmond, WA

#9 Aug 15, 2012
IDC wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG news flash for all you low life people that have nothing better to do with your pathetic useless lives than get on here and spread your filth, he got arrested for dwi asshole he is not the first person in this pathetic town to get a dwi. And a 40 thousand dollar car really last time I checked he drove a truck. And his life is none of your business. Maybe you should do something with your own life, better yet get a life. Just remember karma is a bitch and I can't wait for it to come back and bite you low life people in the ass. Now why don't you go play in the sand box or go play with your dolls.
Were did his $40,00 mustang go. How does he take of his kids by making money selling drugs to other people kids
lexus

Altmar, NY

#10 Aug 15, 2012
whose the father of cheyennes 3 rd kid?
IDC

Boonville, NY

#11 Aug 15, 2012
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Were did his $40,00 mustang go. How does he take of his kids by making money selling drugs to other people kids
Well looser why don't you tell us you seem to think you know everyone's business. You really need to go back to pre k and learn how to write.( how does he take of his kids) Your just to funny. I feel sorry for your parents to have raised such an idiot.
Shyanne

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2012
lexus wrote:
whose the father of cheyennes 3 rd kid?
For one spell my name right if u wanna talk shit its SHYANNE....for two whats it any of ur bussiness but if u must know so much about me the father of my unborn child would be the same father as my first two John u ignorant sob obviously u apparently have nothing better to do with ur so called life then worry about mine and my familys but thanks for the concern tho just wondering whoever u are how many children do u father and not take care or if ur a female how many diffrent men father ur children but then again probably wouldnt be able to answer but u wonder about mine hahaha gotta love people who but their shit stain noses in other peoples shit.. but on another note thanks for keepin me on ur mind its appreciated :)
loser

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Shyanne wrote:
<quoted text>
For one spell my name right if u wanna talk shit its SHYANNE....for two whats it any of ur bussiness but if u must know so much about me the father of my unborn child would be the same father as my first two John u ignorant sob obviously u apparently have nothing better to do with ur so called life then worry about mine and my familys but thanks for the concern tho just wondering whoever u .are how many children do u father and not take care or if ur a female how many diffrent men father ur children but then again probably wouldnt be able to answer but u wonder about mine hahaha gotta love people who but their shit stain noses in other peoples shit.. but on another note thanks for keepin me on ur mind its appreciated :)
Shy how long before your loser man beats u up agian or he goes to jail for growing pot. I would like to know how both of u still have your kids and you r not behind bars. Shy isn't about time you go back with that loser nate or is he still sleeping with brandy behind jason back.
Joe bob

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2012
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Were did his $40,00 mustang go. How does he take of his kids by making money selling drugs to other people kids
hey loser, just be glad jay doesn't know who you are or else he'd be in jail for beatin your ass. For that matter I would too... Get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples shit.
Nasty

Boonville, NY

#15 Aug 16, 2012
do us all a favor. GET A JOB! GET ON BIRTH CONTROL! Sober up so your kids have a chance in life. Stop living like trash and stop expecting working people to pay for your white trash lifestyle. You have kids, it's time to grow up!!
get real

United States

#16 Aug 16, 2012
hey fat ass sow becky why dont you get off your slim ass and get a job stop beig so concerned about everyone elses lifes worry about your white trash lifestyle...by the way love the trashy establishment you live in on the fowlerville rd love what you did with the place still classy as ever
IDC
#17 Aug 16, 2012
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Shy how long before your loser man beats u up agian or he goes to jail for growing pot. I would like to know how both of u still have your kids and you r not behind bars. Shy isn't about time you go back with that loser nate or is he still sleeping with brandy behind jason back.
Loser!The name sure sum's you up! Hey I got an idea why don't you find a set of balls and ask these peple to there face what your so nosey to find out, I'm sure you wouldn't walkaway from it with out medical attention. It is obvious that you have no life because you spend it on here all the time bashing people, who is your next target someone's grandmother maybe your own.
Just Me
#18 Aug 16, 2012
Shounds like a country song:

My man got arrested again, He's a good man, hasn't beat me up in months...Poor me, Poor me.
I'm pregnant again carrying his kid in my belly and I aient got room in my trailer, Poor me, poor me.
My man done knocked up my best friend and beat up my pa, Poor me, poor me.
Pour me a beer and I'll drink it from a straw...poor me, pour me that beer!
loser

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2012
the farrs do all of this stuff and make the news all of the time and then dont want people to talk about them. maybe its time to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boonville drunks 5 min Fed up 1
Accident on moose river road 12 min Wondering 1
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 2 hr Pass the ball 1,282
Will you permit one? 7 hr thewayiseeit 2
For real "A" 7 hr thewayiseeit 35
Ryan hance (Feb '17) 19 hr Paulie 21
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) Sat Eddie 270

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages